youtube.com/watch?v=h11uEvGc7u8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What?

>feminista jones

wew lad, glad we dont have niggers here

Not afraid. Only confused.

What?

Terrified.

She said all white people can be killed off by shitskins so fast your head will spin!

black people do not have any sense of humor at all, it's all animalistic hooting and hollering followed by a chimpout

Who is she talking to?

We don't give a shit if it's racist or not. It's pretty fucking funny actually.

She's saying blacks would kill us if They didn't have a sense of humor?

We're breeding ourselves out of existence anyways

I guess if blacks didn't have comedy as a distraction they would kill all of us.

IIII believe i can flyyyyy, i believe i can touch the skyyyyy....

>a fucking tweet saying stupid stuff by a literal nobody
This is not thread worthy.
Sage and discard.

mup da doo didda po mo gub bidda be dat tum muhfugen bix nood cof bin dub ho muhfugga

Should twit her

>Humor? So that's why your hair is literally like Krusty the Clown's?

Damn when did the human race evolve to needing nigger humor as sustenance?

I'm literally shaking

Black people: literally using the word "nigger'.
>Chill out whitey, it ain't racist!
White people: *breathes*
>AAAAAA RACIST

When will niggerism be outlawed?

Fuck off trip fag

>13% of the US population, notoriously under-educated and untrained, with an average IQ close to mental retardation, can take on the ruling class consisting of ~60% of the country that is on average smarter, healthier, and infinitely more well-armed.

Blacks are fucking stupid.

Jesus there really will be a race war if these retards keep pushing it

that fucking hairline!!!

Thats a pretty good joke

daily reminder that the only reason niggers exist is because white people liked them enough to stop a world war, and cause a civil war over slave wage

only difference is we account for 50% of the progress made in the world while you account for 50% of the crime committed in the states

Stupid nigger doesnt realize that if Europeans wanted to invade and destroy africa in the 19th century they could have, thwy took it over and laughed because niggers dont produce anything

Slave labor was a mistake

u mad whitebois

I want to eradicate these boons so fucking much.

WE

Why would white people be offended by niggernavy? I guess she is referring to the people getting offended for black people, who are ironically feminists like her

so she supports calling black people niggers?

do I have to go to fucking twitter to figure this out?

>wearing your grass socks in the bedroom.
Clearly mup da dup bix nood.

Remember those thick skulls. Go with a .308 caliber. M1A highly recommended.

BTW.. Unless you are a clueless cuck or a cuckservative, the only black people who were ever funny to whites were blacks that we were laughing AT not laughing WITH. Niggers like eddie murphy we laugh AT. In living color comes to mind.

Niggers simply arent smart enough for anything else. I think one of the reasons why theyre so mad now is because theyve realized over the past 5 or so years that we were infact laughing at them. Idiots like eddie murphy and the Wayans actually thought we were laughing with them. NOT SO.

I wish I could live inside the microscopic brain of a nigger for a day, just to see what it's like. Their perception of reality must be incomprehensible to a human.

WUZ

What's a "NIGGERNAVY" seriously asking

>speaking in a passive threatening manner
>being a woman and considering yourself a physical threat

actually the jews and italians did that

wrong again, leafnigger

>NiggerNavy
How does that work? They can't swim. They can't afford to own a boat.

How could she even say something that stupid?
Big scale canalisation was either developed in Rome or China. Certainly not by some negro.

apparently it's hashtag started by a yahoo meme, trump wants a bigger navy --->trump wants a nigger navy

most of it's just niggers bitching about white people bitching though

KANGZ

I love how you hide your fear of blacks through blatant racism.
On one side you have tall, muscular, fast and agile dudes, on other you have either immobile imbeciles or nu-males. Normal whites are minority in your country, I wouldn't be so confident in upcoming race war if I were you.

Yahoo typo of "bigger navy". But black twitter found it hilarious and made a massive joke of nigger navy. But some white SJWs have gotten offended in the name of black people and now black people have turned on the SJWs. It's pretty great.

>wrong again, leafnigger
>being this dense
Rub those two iq points together a little harder

Guns, the great equalizer.

But you already had that phase when you were 5. Don't you remember constantly making up stories to make yourself seem cool, even though none of the stories ever made any sense? How you felt invulnerable and always tried to weasel out of responsibility for your actions?

It's just that niggers never grow out of that phase, and thus WE WUZ was born.

here's the original fuck up by yahho finance

Really makes me think

youtube.com/watch?v=h11uEvGc7u8

>enslaved them because we killed off all of the natives
>they would kill us off
Wish a nigga would

Lol, it took foreign backed niggers 15 years and 5 months to take Rhodesia that couldn't even buy guns.
I'm pretty calm.

Just aim for the heart (or close enough)

The average IQ is actually mentally retarded, they lowered the bar decades ago so this wouldn't be the case.

SEWAGE DRAINERS N SHIT

this might be the worst post ive ever seen

Just put one in the chest, they won't have any white doctors to save them.

CanĀ“t swim -> will defend the ship much harder.

This lol. Little european expeditionary forces, mercenaries, and fucking missionaries took over Africa singlehandedly.

Those jungle morons have no idea how to organize and strategize, much less train and shoot.

What are the niggers going to do? there less then 15% of the population and almost half of those are already in prison, there lucky white people are forgiving otherwise we'd put them back in chains.

EVERYTHING IS MADE OUT OF COTTON

YOUR COUNTRY WOULDNT EXIST WITHOUT OUR COTTON WHITEBOI

Ignore them. They're just saying what Shlomo told them. They WUZ kangz in their head. Let's them run around killing each other. They can't even feed themselves without white countries.

"Y'all" should feel lucky that white people gave a shit about you, or you'd still be picking cotton. Whadup dawg?

We just would've enslaved mexicans instead to pick it. Its not like the slaves HAD to be africans, they could have been fucking anyone.

its our cotton we forced you to pick it, we could easly pick it ourselves or get mexicans to do it mexicans only cost a bit more then niggers and they complain less.

So there was an opportunity to come together and both annihilate SJWs but we stuck the boot in instead? Fantastic.

What are they gonna do? Throw sticks and stones whilst they are autistically screeching? There is a reason why dumps like Africa are underdeveloped.

Why are people angry about blacks making jokes about it? For once they're not overreacting and destroying everything in their town. Shouldn't we be praising them?

Well I don't think any user's give a fuck. SJW's are getting pissy about it, I just think its funny this chick thinks nigs could somehow overthrow the US.

>there less then

>White people
>Have killed probably over half a billion people worldwide over the past 2000 years

Nah, whites are the best at killing. Everyone knows this.

Terrified.

The white population of the USMC alone could wipe out the black population in the United States.

We've only got nignogs in our capital city
>tfw no niggers where you live
Feelsgoodman.jpg

PLUMBERZ

Delete your post.

Yes because blacks telling "muh dick" or "muh side chick" jokes makes my heart beat, without it I would have died, thanks niggers.

Ancient Celts invented soap during the Bronze Age. Romans built massive bath complexes, sewage systems and aqueducts. Every medieval European city had a public bath house.

Meanwhile, niggers still live in mud huts, contracted AIDS from eating monkey carrion and think they can cure their AIDS by raping babies.

Advantage: honkey.

>WE ALL BROTHAS N SISTAS FINNA MUP DA DOO DIDDA KILL WHITEY
>go to africa to recruit muh brothas n sistas
>get necklaced for being the wrong tribe

But look at all the funny black comedians like

Come on, Alberto, you know that's not true.

>implying they have humor
>implying they haven't been literally trying to pick us off for decades but failing because they kill each other in record numbers as well
>implying they're not just incompetent as a whole

SERIOUS ABOUT DAT HIGHGENE N SHEEIT

reminds me of white chicks lol

/thread/

>be black
>create nothing
>move up into Egypt
>Egyptian civilization declines
>Muslims move down, wipe out your civilizations in north Africa, enslave and castrate you
>Europeans move down, enslave you with your people doing most of the hard work gathering slaves, take all your resources
>get imported to America, safest environment in nigger history, still fail to accomplish anything
>Chinese move down, beginning to colonize and use you as cheap labor
>the reason you smell like shit is because so many niggers have odor-inducing STDs you've just become accustomed to the stench
Nope, you're only allowed to have a victim narrative, you have no power to cite

What is the nigger navy?

Blacks don't have a sense of humor

if the white man didn't coddle the blacks there would be none left. (which is how it should be)

this nigger deray everywhere huh

>hurrr america was built solely on cotton

Kys

obsolete farming implements.

I see what you did there

Are feminist blacks really this retarded?