I'd just like to point out that every single thread on Sup Forums and 99% of Sup Forums is in English

I'd just like to point out that every single thread on Sup Forums and 99% of Sup Forums is in English.

I'd like to also point out that English is the most geographically widespread language on Earth.

I'd also like to point out that English has more non-native speakers than native speakers, more than any other language on Earth.

English speakers are also the least likely to learn a second language out of the 25 major language groups of the world.

How does it feel living in a world where the entire world revolves around us?

Got to say it feels good.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_referendu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_referendum,_1995
youtube.com/watch?v=q0cOTDBQJSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It does feel pretty good at first. Congratulations on learning the English language, Paco. Unfortunately, you have to go back.

'Scuse me cunt?

Anglos are the master race
Largest Empire in the history of the planet
Greatest Military Record
Greatest Author (Tolkien)
Greatest Poet (Shakespeare)
Greatest Music (Beatles)
Greatest Superpowers (British, US)

Bow down cucks

>us
>auscuck posting

>Be aussie
>post on english when your dirty abbo genes prevent you from being a true white male
>shilling for english

Hm, really made me think.

Why are you insulting Bantstralia.

English is the greatest meme. Germanic, with the best elements of french.

I'm second generation from english immigrants. Try again.

>Britain could be wiped off the face of the earth but Anglos would still exist on the other side of it
Truly perfidious.

I just realised that the flag could be an anglo sphere flag.

>Union Jack (Britain)
>Red and White stripes (America)
>Southern Cross (Australia and New Zealand)
>Red Background (Canada)

Good leave that stupid fucking liberal leaf off it.

You had a cool flag before you changed it.

satanic check
day of the rake pushed back a day

>You had a cool flag before you changed it.
Liberals changed it because they felt it was offensive to immigrants and people of non british descent. Always remember Canada was the original cuck country this shit happened in 1965. Luckily it was mostly the fault of the French as theyre the liberals in this country.

Get rid of them, friend. Make Canada Great Again.

No leaf in that pic.

It's actually not even meant to be an anglosphere flag. That is in fact the original Australian flag.

The flag is still flown as a secondary/unofficial flag though I believe. That correct?

Ah. I was wondering, since the file name had 'Melbourne' in it.

I would love too but theyve already done too much damage the Soviets were literally in touch with the FLQ who were a French Canadian communist group and theyve suceeded in spreading cultural Marxism across this once great country.

They almost separated back in 1995 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_referendu
m,_1995

Whilst we're at it can we get a Commonwealth thread going. Where my leafs and Kiwis at?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_referendum,_1995

It's also THE scientific language. Literally no important scientific papers are written in any other language. In 30 of research I've only requested 2 articles to be translated, and regretted it both times.

>English speakers are also the least likely to learn a second language out of the 25 major language groups of the world.

so, you people are lazy and incapable of learn a second language?

Why would we want to learn a second language theres literally no point. Ever own a business in your life? When youre good people come to you.

väd? Okay you excuse for a black beaner, tell me why I should learn mexican or spanish or whatever the fuck your kind speaks down there.

Please either remove the Southern Cross from your flag or add a crescent somewhere.

We need to be inclusive.

>Greatest Music (Beatles)

Woah, I like Beatles and all but I don't know about this one.

>so, you people are lazy and incapable of learn a second language?

There's no point. What place in the world worth going to doesn't have a populace which speaks english as native or as a second language?

I don't think an American has the right to dump on anyone's genetic purity, or lack thereof.

so having your country overrun with muslims and niggers is better?

At least here in america we're indoctrinating them instead of letting them run roughshod, except those fucking indians.

>Language composed of 50% latin/French vocab
>LARPing with Roman architecture everywhere
>Uses system based on Romans and Greeks
>Largest colony was named after an Italian explorer
>Follows a religion that stemmed from Rome and then broke off because the king wanted more pussy
>Colonized by Romans

Did you thank a greasy Italian today?

sorry guys, but if you need a practical reason for everything you may want to study, you are idiots who never will have the pleasure of studying with the only proporse of acquire knowledge

Italians today have absolutely nothing in common with Romans of old, and we all have much to thank the Romans for. The fall of Rome was one of the worst blows to the western civilized world. After which, the Byzantine Empire (Eastern Roman Empire) was overrun by the Ottoman Turks.

History may repeat itself.

Says the Argie. Should have studied war better huh? Ya dumb cunt have fun living in your shithole.

Reminder that the Toothpaste counters the Anglo teeth

>At least here in america we're indoctrinating them instead of letting them run roughshod

Looks more like Americans are indoctrinating themselves into Nigger culture, and Mexican nationalists are defiantly not indoctrinated

Not really never seen a Red Ensign outside of the one at a museum. I think legally you can fly it or it the Union jack though.

Liberia speak english too, and they're a shithole even by African standarts

oh yeah, the war argument, because is so relevant in this case

you better start learning arabic leaf

The british flag already do the job.

All others anglophone countries belong to them

Floyd, radiohead both better

Rome ruled a vast Empire, and yet their elite spoke greek too,.

Speaking only one language has always been a sign of peasantry. The lower were never smart enough to learn more than one language.

So your local language is Portuguese and you second language is English. So native English speakers are the natural elite.

Cheers.

Are you implying that greeks were the elite in the Roman Empire?

Latin speakers learned Greek because Greek was the language of culture, and the lingua franca of the East.

English is both the language of culture and the lingua franca of the entire planet.

Go peel some bananas.

I'm implying that you learn English to get onto the level of the elites.

Kek wills Leaf lives this day.

OP just got rekt

Italians and Romans are almost the same people genetically, like 95+%

>us
Australians are the former criminals and niggers of Europe. Your ancestors lost the white and the Anglo card when they were put on that boat.

>Go to an inhospitable land 6 months by ship away from the motherland
>Told to survive or die
>There are no fences because if you wander out, you die.
>Create a first world nation
>Fight in both world wars
>Fight alongside the British and US in every conflict they've ever been in

And what did you do waffle boy? Other than being a minor inconvenience to the German Blitzkrieg and fucking France over twice because you can't build defences.

>Italians today have absolutely nothing in common with Romans of old, and we all have much to thank the Romans for.
this meme again

> Fight in both world wars
> Fight

Didn't over 3000 americans die due to american muslims?
isn't your country 59 percent white?

>Get fucking destroyed in Gallipoli and Flanders thanks to British Officer incompetence
>1/4 of all Australians had a direct family relative fighting in the war

>Single handedly try to beat the Japs in the pacific
>Do so with some success
>Write the book on guerrilla warfare

>fight alongside the British in both world wars
>help the burger fight Israel's wars
topcuck I'm sure Soros is proud

We earned our right to be a nation. You're barely a country.

>Belgium GDP $564 Billion
>Australian GDP $1.56 Trillion

How's it feel that a bunch of convicts built a more successful nation?

Who /Anglosphere/ here

youtube.com/watch?v=q0cOTDBQJSo

Master race feels, I feel a brotherly connection to decedents of my ancestors who live on the other side of the planet and all other places my Ancestors conquered and colonized. Only real successful colonizers and only British will know this feel

RULE BRITANNIA

>tfw born with us and portuguese citizenship
yep feels great