DAS RITE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EgcrtvomXoI
youtube.com/channel/UCAsoO-5rI93BdK2XHiYALOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if digits brasil dies

dem niggas for real? Can't believe that shit.

rollin

Hams curse, disgusting niggys.

Read the bible, it's all there.

WE WUZ DA JOOZ

youtube.com/watch?v=EgcrtvomXoI

silliest shit ever.

Don't they realize how fucking ridiculous they look and sound?

Niggers are so fucking retarded it hurts.

Being stupid should be a crime

They aren't any more retarded than whites pretending how they WUZ hebrews. And if it makes jews cry they are all right in my book. Based monkeys.

>They aren't any more retarded than whites pretending how they WUZ hebrews
They actually are

I actually agree with you, their ideas are pure schizo, but they seem pretty well organized and eloquent in their own bizarre way

True, true, but Jews are also being stupid too. They never were slaves, they never conquered Cannan. They were a bunch of angry poor goat fuckers who were mad that everyone was having awesome sexy parties they weren't invited to kinda like Sup Forums

How exacly are "black hebrews" any more idiotic idea than let's say british israelitism? Fuck that, whites LARPing as jews is even more retarded. Whites at least have some actual proud history to latch on to, american blacks jump at everything they can get becouse they lack it.

Of course they are. David's Jerusalem was few dirt shacks that no neiberhood country even bothered to mention while Moses story is both ripped of from legend about birth of Sargon the Great and it's contradicting Egiptian written account. If their history is made up then blacks as well might steal it. I don't blame them.

>be me
>actually about 50% Ashkenazi

Man I'd love to go up and quiz those fuckers.

Who's that based Amanda Keefe?

So you're a fake Jew too?

youtube.com/channel/UCAsoO-5rI93BdK2XHiYALOg

There's no doubt she's a Sup Forumstard.

Jews were more likely the tribe out of many that came out on top in a tribal hellhole. Why else would they be so genetically successful (plus naturally such high IQ) and spread so far? inb4 subversion, that came in with Talmudism and the common era with usury and scummy shit like that

Why do you think they care, Mr Shekelberg?

More Jewish then some fucking nigger who was captured from the jungles. I have a lineage, they don't.

It was one of us, no doubt, one of us my man.

I'd just wanna see them chimp out when exposed to someone who actually has Jew in them and a Jewish upbringing (Catholic now though). I'd have to carry though, because I'm sure the chimps would go violent

>cubans are part jews

wat.

>Falling for jewish blood meme

These kind of people don't even piss me off. They're just so fucking hilarious.

Well it did come up on a DNA test

Implying the original Israelite isn't black

WE