Conservashits

>Conservashits
>traitors to our country

Pick both , Cletus

Feels good man.

Too bad you'll never feel it.

Only urban retards voted for Trump. Rural citizens and suburban taxpayers all voted for Trump.

>meddling in election
Evidence?

Plus, didn't Obama himself say it's not possible to rig the election?

>muhhh the russians
fututus et mori in igni

the "russian hackers" claim is so obviously full of democrap

>Lmao drumpfkins think Clinton is rigging the election grow up and accept the results
>Russia was rigging it all along

>>meddling in election
>Evidence?

>meddling in the election
What a meme

:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

You would know what Russian hacking looked like if you saw it?

>still no evidence for cyka blyats hacking burger elections

lmao love Occupy Democrats desu lads

New Rule: If you ignore senior intelligence officials testifying in front of congress and saying that the Russians did not affect the election in any meaningful way because YOUR candidate lost, YOU DON'T GET TO CALL YOURSELF AN ADULT.

>Leftists calling themselves patriots

>senior intelligence official

I am not an American patriot and hope you both nuke each other and israel and the middle east at the same time. Also Indonesia if you could please.

>John Podesta's email password was password
>falls for obvious phishing scam
>Meanwhile, DNC keeps emails on an unsecured private server
>leaked emails show deep corruption and cheating from Hillary and the DNC
>Doesn't even change Hilldawg's approval polls

THE RUSSIANS HACKED THE ELECTION WE NEED TO NUKE THEM NOW SO WE CAN GET THE CODES AWAY FROM THAT MADMAN DRUMPF

This Russian shit is beyond pathetic. Until someone can explain to me how above = "meddling" with the election, I will never stop laughing at how insane their thought process is.

If they had evidence, then a smart person could find a way to present it. Either Obama and every single person in his administration doesn't have the smarts to explain a subject without using nonsensical footage of a video game, or the evidence doesn't exist.

If the tables were turned and Hillary had won, Trumpkins would be saying those officials lied to congress. I've seen this bias confirmation and undermining of evidence happen time and time again, and you you bring the fact of such tactics up, well then you're n**ger loving cuck who should not be respected.

But the DNC is a private organization

>nation founded thanks to foreign assistance
>if you don't blindly reject info that may have come from outside our borders (which are evil and arbitrary) then you are not a patriot

I thought nationalism was for evil fascists anyway.

Wait so just because it was easy means the Russians didn't do it?

>contents of emails obtained from illegal unsecured server which show huge dishonesty with a candidate are not important.
>HOW the emails leaked and WHO was involved is all that matters.

>Donald Trump
>20th of January
>8 Years of Salt

> 1 post by this ID

Bait thread

Sage and hide

you rang?

HOW DARE THEY MEDDLE WITH OUR MEDDLING!!!

Whatever gets us to a constitutionalist government, you sissy-wristed commie.

New rule: you have to win an election before you get to make rules.

And how!

>you don't get to call yourself a patriot

The only people that voted for Clinton are illegals and leftist retards.

Patriots all voted for Trump.

Perhaps you're over-simplifying it. I'm quite skeptical as well, but with hacking from a distance, you're looking at patterns and system addresses that mean nothing to common people. I doubt they'd be lucky enough to have a match on an IP address, good hackers aren't that dumb, instead it would a certain exploit or a certain tool that leaves a pattern that matches another hacking instance that has been verified. Evidence of a good hack will always be very sketchy looking. This doesn't mean it didn't happen or shouldn't be taken seriously.

>I can definitively assert alternative realities
Go back to bed George Lucas

>y-yeah well you would've done it

Let's take this a step further and note that the CIA is responsible for manufacturing this false information against the interest of the American people to begin with.

While you accuse others of hypotheticals, you literally out yourself as a traitor, for which capital punishment is a deserving sentence.

you blew it

>leftists now call themselves patriots and suck CIA cock

What a wonderful timeline.

See, more strawmen.This is Sup Forumss bread and butter. Shutting people down with insults.Takes a big man to call another a name, or a little girl in 3rd grade.

You realize this dumb shit only stays up because we have to allow "dissenting views" here right?

>meddling in election

>idiot in DNC clicks on phishing links
>Russia "influencing" election

Pick one dumbfuck

wtf? Who do you think you're talking to? And look up the definition of a traitor.

OP is pic related.

If being a patriot is believing in your government's "intelligence" agencies' baseless false flags then you guys should use the more fitting term "idiot".

Goddamn I'm so ashamed to be an American, it's like we forgot that the same intelligence agencies also said Iraq had WMD's and everyone's eating this shit up like they did back then.

literally their evidence is "it looks like a russian style attack"

they haven't traced it to anyone

reminder: Exposing corruption isn't a bad thing

>You don't get to
I don't need your permission

>See, more strawmen.

>How dare you respond to my hypothetical with a fallacy

ffs that exists..

What the CIA is doing is unprecedented. Co-ordinating political attacks on an incoming President with mainstream media companies. That's outrageous. Like actually outrageous, not fake outrage like retard DNC staffers not knowing how to secure their own networks.

The CIA is not the fourth branch of government. It's an agency in the executive branch. They work at the pleasure of the President. What they are doing right now is subversive and anti-constitutional.

The Democrats are America's enemy, not the Russians.

>some stupid nigger behind seven proxies wants to have 1337 H4X0R fun
>gubbment need boogeyman
>script kiddie runs entry level cyber scam on someone with top security clearance and has sat through hour long briefings on personal cyber security
>Ohs noes, I was targeted by the famous russian hacking brigade
>Most well-funded intelligence community on the planet cannot give you evidence of the 'hack'

Either these people are horrendously retarded, and should die, or are lying to us and should die.

>creates a hypothetical alternative scenario and asserts the new imaginary outcome as a fact
>accuses others of creating strawmen
user, I...

If they knew what the fuck they were doing they wouldn't be working for the government.

>i'd doubt they'd be lucky enough to match an ip address, good hackers aren't that dumb.

why is one of the major "IT WUZ RUSSIANZ" points a russian IP address then?

>if you don't blindly trust the govt. you cannot call yourself a patriot

In what world?

I guess this world, where liberals now think the govt. is infallible.

>See, more strawmen.
Your entire post was hypothetical fiction of an alternative history. It doesn't warrant an articulate response given that it's purely your invention.

In other words, you're whining about me using a strawman in opposition to your strawman.

ABLOOBLOOBLOO

I agree. I hope they get their house cleaned.

know what is truly amazing to me? we learn all our lives about how governments use scapegoats when their is civil unrest to take attention off of themselves

and when it's so obviously happening, nobody realizes it

You actually think you know better than the CIA and FBI?

The left adored Russia right up until the day Moscow abandoned communism.

How about fuck u you fucking liberals it's like they really just want to start another massive war to kill millions of people they are absolutely insane.

Iraq actually did have WMD's though, just no nuclear war heads.

I wish the press would ask Obama when between the 2012 election and now Russia became a threat.

>Being a civil patriot and not a racial patriot.
>Thinking the democratic process is more important than saving our rae
>Being salty true damaging information influenced the election

Who cares if it was Russian intelligence or a disenfranchised DNC employee, or a fucking scriptkiddie (latter two both more likely and there equally no hard evidence for them)

How does the emails getting leaked equate to hacking or meddling with the election? I have yet to see a single libtard explain it.

K.

The Obama regime has politically subverted every federal agency. The EPA, IRS, DOJ, and now the CIA and FBI exist only to attack the left's political opponents. They have become as corrupt as the media. They cannot be trusted and whatever they claim is a load of bullshit and everyone knows it.

you think you know better than the president of the United States?

>move sarin gas to syrian "rebels" through iraq in 2014
>look goy iraq had wmds!
>we were right hehe

i fucking hate the anglo american liberal establishment

>I have yet to see a single libtard explain it.
That's because all they want is an excuse/scapegoat as to why their candidate was garbage. It's not the fault of the candidate for being garbage, it's the fault of the people that made is apparent that same candidate was garbage.

Fuck personal responsibility.

suppose im not a patriot

and?

>Location: Ukraine

What a fucking retard.

>NEW RULE:
>If you think revealing true information that was damaging to your candidate is "meddling in our election",
>YOU DONT GET TO MAKE RULES

Department of interior too. Education has always been a Democrat institution though, HUD too but I have no idea what they even do.

Who is in charge of tranny stuff? HHS? Justice?

I hate it when Russia uses mind rays on the US to trick everyone into voting for good presidents.

Outrage about this issue stems from the misconception that we (the united states) are not already in a cold-war style information war with the rest of the world, aswell as the rest of the world amongst eachother. You can really only be shocked by this whole thing if this is your first exposure to this concept. Information security is a $75 billion dollar industry and is projected to $200 billion in the next 5 years. If you're not participating you're losing. You cannot blame other players for playing. Its one thing to have somebody run up to you in the middle of the city and splash water in your face out of nowhere, its another thing to get splashed in the face when you're in a swimming pool. We're in the swimming pool. And we got splashed. Big fucking deal. And if our election was "stolen" because of something so simple, then we're fucking pathetic and should just pack it up

> literally their evidence is "it looks like a russian style attack"

With good hackers,that's pretty much the best you can do. It will be reinforced if more attacks in the future show the same patterns or attack vectors, which might reveal more identification.

> Exposing corruption isn't a bad thing

Good expose the corruption, but what ever comes of that? Congress too petrified of that shit coming back so no one is ever held accountable (cause they're all corrupt).

If they invented horrible shit, that's meddling.

They - not Russia by the way because we're retarded but we're not THAT retarded - EXPOSED horrible shit.

That's not meddling, that's exposing. Anyone can expose any truth they want, and it's not meddling, it's a public service.

>Too much of a coward to say NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Wanna know how I know you're not from around here?

>conveniently forgets all the saudi oil meddling in united states affairs for decades
>conveniently ignores the current administration literally funding terrorist groups with modern weaponry
yeah, that mean ol' russia. the libs don't give a fuck about russia, and would be just as content with their win even though they knew for a fact all the corruption clinton was guilty of, literally countries funneling money into her foundation for political favors from her station. these shitbags pretend to be high and mighty, when they're deeper in the shitpile than can be comprehended.

New Rule:

If your cool with Illegal Immigrants cheating, and voting in our election, and your candidate still lost. You don't get to call yourself a patriot.

Also quit whining

>>How dare you respond to my hypothetical with a fallacy

Oh that's right, that's OK around here cause you're anonymous. Gonna call me a cuck now? Something original?

I stand by my hypothetical. The drivel around Sup Forums is a blinding pattern of cognitive dissonance and ignorance.

yup

N-no..! /p-pol/ is a hugbox because nobody agrees with me here ;_;

Leftists have always believed government is infallible, as long as it is run by leftists

New rule: if you're retarded enough to think some PHP script is haking an election, KYs.

Umm, pretty much every other conversation people have is about what ifs. It's convenient now to say this is a NO NO because you don't like my hypothetical. Well, I stand by it because it is very feasible and very simple. I'll even repeat it for you since you're not getting it --- Sup Forums regularly engages in confirmation bias and uses personal attacks and bigotry to shut people down - if it were Hillary that won, this Sup Forums thread would be a circle jerk instead of the shitshow it is now.

> inb4 cuck-nigger-lover-faggot-redpillpol meme

your example is a complete non-sequitur.

What's your favorite flavor of pancake?

My comment went way over your head. Lemme dumb it down for you:

Hypothetical constructs are fallacies! Reification. Look it up and educate yourself.

>I stand by my hypothetical.

This board is 18+.

>Conservashits
>traitors to our country
ARE LEFTIES
all the rest my friends.

New rule. If you're a loser, you don't get to make new rules.

> Russia ruined our election!
How?
> hacking
you mean Podesta had a password of password? And fell for a phisong scam?
> HE WAS HACKED BY RUSSIANS
do you have proof
> REEEEEE 17 ANGENCIES INCLUDING THE COAST GUARD
> REEEEEEE

Still not sure how the KGB hacked those paper ballots, but hey, go us!

A hypothetical only exists in a person's head.

Why doesn't the world conform to my hallucinations? you people suck!

It feels so fucking good knowing all those smug shits were probably crying on election night

This stuff carries on because they know they don't have a leg to stand on. They know their banter isn't sufficient. Think about it. If you had a good enough insult/argument, you'd stop there because you would know that you're right.

says the people whose candidate was funded by Saudi Araba