Why does Sup Forums hate gays so much? They've had a lot of positive influence on culture in the last century

Why does Sup Forums hate gays so much? They've had a lot of positive influence on culture in the last century.

They fear what they don't know. I'm sure if they met some nonflamers, they'd realize that most gays are pretty normal and okay people. There's also a deeply Christian vein in this board that sometimes forgets that we can't go back to the 1400's

wake me up before you go-go

cuz I ain't plannin' on dying solo

Faggots should be beaten and euthanized

We loved George Michaels though, been confirmed.

Shallow morality. Shallow mortality.

I actually have nothing against gays.

It's the faggots that push it in my face and make it their whole identity that I hate.

I believe you.

Its because pleasure creates pacifism which is the lack of initiative. Through pleasure, which becomes habit, there is attachment and fear. This conditions the persons psychology to accept. To accept globalism. To accept anything. This occurring while the earth is being raped by evil. Most people probably do not realize that they cannot have pleasure and mental security while also having initiative, and also you cannot be in revolt of the evil society like that. Initiative is the most necessary thing in the world, especially in this crisis of evil. WIthout initiative we would all be getting raped and killed by barbaric, low-iq, spear-chucking savages and our kids. To let that happen is not love, compassion, morality or intelligence.

Sup Forums doesnt hate fags you stupid nigger

If they stuck to the background and didn't make everything about them they wouldn't be half as annoying. Also flamboyance and acting like fags.

Men in general don't like showboaters, even straight ones, straight guys generally understand that. Gays tend to engage in behavior that is womanly and thus contemptible.

It was confirmed for the long time he was a faggot, wasn't it? Not trying do defend by all means, but here's a moral: nobody gives a fuck about gay people, as long as they don't shove their shit down our throats

I don't hate them but I hate the ones that shove it in your face and talk in a forced homosexual lisp...so I guess the majoirty of gays

So I don't hate anyone for liking in the ass I dislike people for how the behave. Gay marriage should not be a thing though.

This. Its not really homosexuals that are indulgent its the self indulgent pleasure culture and society strong arming gayness into our society.

Soon slaanesh is going to be born senpaitachi

**Not really homosexuals that are the problem

>hating George Michael
Nigga please.

Yes we do you degenerate fuckstain. There's just more important matters like fighting radical Islam and purging niggers before we can purify white America.

Yep fags have pozzed culture in recent years, that's for sure.

>jitterbug

I bet half of neckbeards here would suck a nigger cock any time.

Kaposi's Sarcoma?

/pol's hatred of faggots is only second to Jews

>positive influence

OP got jokes huh?

What we hate is gay politics.

So liberals?

I think it's just a meme

it's funny to see someone try very hard, only to fail and be called a faggot publicly.

Raised Southern Baptist and I don't really give a shit, I just don't want to see children subjected to fetish's.

The only positive thing from them is aids

gays are great just like heterosexual entertaining so long as they keep their homosexuality to themselves. i do not give af if a straight man likes asphyxia or a gay man likes cucumbers up his asshole. Keep your faggotry to yourself and don't poison my kids mind with your dick fetish that doesn't produce a family and we're all good

it isn't complicated. fuck anyone who disagrees.

Instead of making good music or entertainment with good wholesome family values. You gave niggers an edge & Jews a fucked up market and therefore have earned our unforgiving hate.