Was it?

Was it?

Did he really say that (or something to that effect)? I knew he went full SJW recently but I didn't think he'd go this far

It ruined Sup Forums for like an entire year so I guess so

I hate totalshitscuit. Such a bleeding heart faggot

Did he get his cancer fixed or is he still dead man walking?

I was one of the original gamergaters, most newfags have no idea what gamergate is about and assume its a bunch of lebbits offending SJWs for the lols.

What it actually was about was exposing and uncovering corruption in videogame journalism. So of course, videogame (((journalists))) from the likes of Jezebel and Kotaku were making bullshit up about gamergate like how its racist, misogynist, white supremacist etc, a bit like what the MSM does to Trump and Nigel Farage.

Was it a mistake? No but to be honest its also not really accomplished much.

it pushed feminism back a step and away from vidya. They already destroyed comic books.

>wonder woman: that man is MAINSPLAINING
>thor: im a woman now!
>Captain america: im black now!
>spiderman: im hispanic now!

It did make a bunch of young people mindful that corruption is real, the press is not always trustworthy, and that this has tangible effects. It could have been the difference between Trump and Clinton winning for all we know.

Bain?

both desu, but still it did not spread to other organs so he might have few years ahead of him.

It wasn't at first but then redditors started whining about muh PR and how ggers are sjws without calling ourselves as one. Leftist scum.

Is hr still angry about his wife voting for satan?

it gave rise to the smug 'liberal skeptic anti feminist anti sjw' crowd
mundanematt, sargon of akkad, and all the other cartoon images responding to "dumb sjws"

>Exposing corrupt journalism is a mistake
I agree. It's better to let the propaganda machine do its work and live in the dark.

>most newfags have no idea what gamergate is about and assume its a bunch of lebbits offending SJWs for the lols.
this is how it was for the first week, and it was great. fastest threads i've ever seen on Sup Forums, and the mods didn't give a single fuck for that first week.

I didnt even read your post and i know its b8. Kill yourself you filthy canadian.

wtf is video game journalism and how can it be corrupt

Magazines and websites about gaming news.
Giving better reviews or more exposure to certain games and badmouthing or blacklisting others depending on who's your friend/has the right opinions/lined your pockets.

One would think it'd be self-explanatory.

What happened?

Bain?

Shit was gay.

it was the beggining of the pushback against the retarded left and sjw

>Was it a mistake? No but to be honest its also not really accomplished much.

It redpilled A LOT of people, at least for the ones I know and it is one of the reason Sup Forums became so popular during the last two years.
It unveiled an entire movement of marxists slowly infiltrating a media and convinced a lot of people to then have a much more critical view of MSM and their narrative.
People here shitting on GG are either shills or newfags who don't understand the implications.

>first real pushback against SJW take over of pop culture

>made SJW an internet lolscow, ruining any chance they had to brainwash kids

>even liberal internet faggots like the amazing atheist constantly talk about how much they hate SJW

>first thing that started the fire despite what pussy ass meme-right newfags might say

>all around fun time

>set the foundation for Trump to have such a strong internet following

>downside is that it made Sup Forums shittier, but Sup Forums has always been shit

anyone who says they hate it are nu-Sup Forums faggots

>One would think it'd be self-explanatory.
You give people here too much credit.

>tfw anthony burch got utterly cucked by life after all of this

but it was so CRINGEY
ugh I literally can't even with all that embarrassing online activism and wanting to actually change things for the better?

they were just as bad as the SJWs they claimed to fight!

fuck that
never again!

He was never a GG supporter. This carries no weight

everything is cringy because it never realizes when the party is over.

Brianna Wu has done more good for the video game industry that goobergate ever did.

why is plebbit next to 4chin?

Australia your bants need more subtlety

Poor guy has terminal cancer and has been on a brutal chemotherapy remigment for a year + now.

His mind isn't in the right place which is why he's changed so much recently

it destroyed everyones trust in the media, so no

no, moot the cuck ruined Sup Forums

what's up with Giant Bomb in regard of that?

>its also not really accomplished much
It helped turn a bunch of people on the internet realize what a joke the media is, which is always a big plus.

gamergate was about discovering the lid to the bottomless barrel of jewish conspiracies, and trying to remove it

TB was a cool guy once

When people don't even remember why this shit went down you kinda know who won there

I would love to see his bleeding heart.

On Sup Forums yes. Sup Forums mods were faggots and users couldn't keep their childhood autism in check so harassing anta creating the whole thing.

Times like those I wish this shithole got shut down.

also
>"get cancer and die"
>gets cancer and dies

>it pushed feminism back a step and away from vidya.
Nope. It completely brought about feminism being a mainstay in gaming. Anta had like 1k views for 2 weeks on her first video until someone posted her goofy shit to Sup Forums.

She played them all.

Trump was elected.