What will happen after the the intelligence community meets with Trump today and briefs him on Russian actors meddling...

What will happen after the the intelligence community meets with Trump today and briefs him on Russian actors meddling in our election? Will he accept the findings from 6 different intelligence agencies? What would you think of Obama if he ignored such intell?

Will Sup Forums continue to ignore these threads or derail them?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-orders-review-of-russian-hacking-during-presidential-campaign/2016/12/09/31d6b300-be2a-11e6-94ac-3d324840106c_story.html?utm_term=.1831417b2aa4
google.com/amp/townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2016/02/21/show-this-column-to-anyone-who-claims-bush-lied-about-wmds-in-iraq-n2122278?amp=true?client=ms-android-metropcs-us
zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-22/seymour-hersh-bombshell-us-military-shared-intelligence-assad-defiance-obama-cia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phishing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_engineering_(security)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He will ask for definitive statements and proof of Russia's involvement.
None will be provided.
He'll go home and shitpost on Twitter.

Thats exactly what they are gonna brief Trump on later today, user.

Unfortunately, ever since Obama legalized government propaganda, nothing that comes out of the government can be trusted unless verified by independent parties.

Until they release the hard evidence to the public for review, it's clearly a false flag. Never forget, WMDs.

They'll tell him "say Russia did it or we'll eliminate your family"

i'm hoping he'll demand an investigation into mexico influencing the election via illegal voting

>from 6 different intelligence agencies
I thought it wa 17? What happened to the other 11?

Was it government propoganda the way they kept investigating Hillary Clinton (the establishment candidate) and every opposed to her cheered on the FBI?

Okay but first comes the Russians.

Can you name them

so let me get this straight
obama didnt liked the first report
**The CIA presentation to senators about Russia’s intentions fell short of a formal U.S. assessment produced by all 17 intelligence agencies. A senior U.S. official said there were minor disagreements among intelligence officials about the agency’s assessment, in part because some questions remain unanswered.

For example, intelligence agencies do not have specific intelligence showing officials in the Kremlin “directing” the identified individuals to pass the Democratic emails to WikiLeaks, a second senior U.S. official said**
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-orders-review-of-russian-hacking-during-presidential-campaign/2016/12/09/31d6b300-be2a-11e6-94ac-3d324840106c_story.html?utm_term=.1831417b2aa4

and they launched another one to suit their needs?

Its the same report, user.

so what is the point of this since they already concluded that the russians didnt had any direct involvement?

I can't I still don't know what all the original 17 were.

It was a Russian. They believe that Russian gave the emails to Wikileaks.

It was confirmed to be a Russian.
Now, I gotta be honest , I dont see a link between him and the Russian government. However, Russians have been known to use a third party to do their dirty work.

The outcome will be a laugh riot.

FBI and CIA seem to hate each other.

Just saying.

the way they are "confirming" things i highly doubt that..

the only thing confirmed so far (that we know ) is that russians have an advance AIO hacking kit the rest is all over the place

But they are coming together in this one conclusion.

That Saddam has WMD's and America must liberate Iraq.

>trump's response to intel briefings

I won. I won, I won, I won, I won.
Look, guys, I won. It's over. Put away the neat little reports, I won. It's over.

The report they released earlier can clear out your doubt, they have so much confidence they dont even have to be careful with their wording. If youre lost after reading it, then I cant help you.

However, there is gonna be another declassified report released to the public later today.

>Podesta got hacked due to being an idiot and putting his password somewhere where he shouldn't have
>and his password was weak

Them Russian hackers, their infrastructure is just WAY TOO ADVANCED, It's the infrastructure's fault, not ours. THE USA won't accept attacks like this.

Podesta hack was an easy one but thats not the only one they are investigating, they are investigating other hacks that affected our allies as well.

Why?

The Chinese hack is the bigger one, but no, we're not allowed to provoke the Chinese for some weird reason.

Bush did not lie. We have great evidence to support a war! Yes we did not retrieve WMDs but we had plenty of information to know they were at least meddling with them.

google.com/amp/townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2016/02/21/show-this-column-to-anyone-who-claims-bush-lied-about-wmds-in-iraq-n2122278?amp=true?client=ms-android-metropcs-us

What will you do when the report released comes back saying there is no evidence of any involvement by the Russian government. I know you have mentioned they like to use third parties, but what if there is no evidence that proves that?

Sounds like you are convinced that the Russian government is involved. Seems like you won't accept anything other than what you already believe to be true, even if the evidence says other wise

Because they are the ones who won.

The "kept" investigating her because they had no choice. Maybe she should have made it easier for them instead of giving them a hard time and forcing them to drag out the investigation. The entire server investigation would have been before before 2016 had she cooperated with law enforcement.

Let's not forget the justice department possibly destroying evidence, and the FBI being stone walled constantly.

Yes the real crime was covered up. The email investigation was dragged out because she is an idiot, not because of propaganda.

Besides, allowing foreign countries to access our top level classified documents is a problem for everyone within the government. They'd have a hard time spreading propaganda if the secrets would just come out because of some doofus running a private server and clicking spam emails like a child.

Like the one performed by DHS on Georgian electoral system?

Because we have an agreement with the Chinese. The same agreement that Putin will not sign with us.

i read the report they released earlier.

It detailed how phishing attacks work. It detailed nothing about how we know it was russians.

But there is evidence out already user, are you confused??

you mean the one i posted and they actually never said this
or the one from the dhs that they used fire eye report that was concluded way before the intel agencies review?

cause no matter how you(in general) spin it it doesnt add up
first of all they said they individuals were GRU
and they were responsible for the hacking

now tell me why a GRU agent start a hacking session AND THEN goes to ask for permission to send the emails? he either already knew what to do or the level of bs is going off the scale but hacking and then asking "sup ma nigga putin shall i send ze mails to assange?"

they arent amateurs and the fact that they are trying to pass that message just shows how bad they are trying to control this mess

Confidence =/= evidence

That report is coming out today, unclassified for the public.

Yes, about NHS trying to hack Georgia into going blue and Detroit being centre of electoral fraud.

Reminder that Russian "hackers" didn't even bother to write their own code

some "hackers" they are when they have to use outdated Ukrainian malware, and send it out via email to hope there are people dumb enough to click it (seriously, is this the 90s again where people have to be warned about clicking random links? how dumb do you have to be?)

Without evidence, theres no confidence.

I skimmed two reports from crowdstrike (the one hired by the DNC) and another security firm. They both spent many pages describing the extensive powers of two hacking groups/systems tied to Russian interests, Fancy Bear and some other bear. Cozy Bear?

The firms suggested that the groups had tremendous resources, and painted the attacks as very sophisticated But as I understand it, somebody just carpeted the DNC with amateurish phishing attempts. (i.e., Hi Podesta! Someone tried to hack you! Visit this bitly address to fix, quick! Kisses, the Google team!)

I've also read here on Sup Forums that Podesta's password was something silly like jpodesta + number, but can't confirm that.

Is the sophistication of the attacks being inflated?

Suppose the Russians did hack, then would they investigate the supposed illegal votes? It would only be fair

You'd be surprised how many people were confident Trump threw out mother with crying kid from a rally.

Also, I wonder if the intelligence services will be able to overwhelm Trump with hacking buzzwords. (Unless is son is there, as I hear he's good with the cyber.)

Sure, despite overwhelming investigations into these claims. We can try investigating again.

They will arrrest Trump in public and have him strip naked for the masses to laugh at him.

Generally, not true.
Like spoken earlier, there was confidence of WMDs in Iraq, but there was no evidence of them.

The mission of these organizations is to create a clear understanding to whats going on with the president. He has to be 100% confident when briefed as well so he can carry out a punishment, should there be one. That is why 6 agencies are gonna meet with Trump.

There will be no such thing. In fact, he is president already. There is much doubt the emails even had a huge impact on Hillary seeing as she lost states she continuously ignored.

>there is evidence already. These people say they have evidence and these other guys are releasing more evidence today

What is the evidence?
17 agencies or X number of agencies "confirming" something doesn't mean anything at this point. Especially when nobody who has "confirmed" can point to the evidence that they used to "confirm Russian involvement.

What is the evidence? What is the proof? Lets stop debating whether or not there is evidence until you have some solid evidence to point to.

2002 intercepted phone calls between Saddam and his buddies suggested otherwise.

this whole fucking thing does not pass the smell test. It seems to me that everything that has happened has been covered up by disinfo from people who want to protect this admin and people who want to protect the reputation of the U.S.

Obama and Clinton fucked up, possibly intentionally. Just about every country on earth has our state secrets including Al Qaeda and the name change.

Remember what FBI user said. This is a controlled demo of the worst offenders.

zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-22/seymour-hersh-bombshell-us-military-shared-intelligence-assad-defiance-obama-cia

You really think I can write out an entire CIA intelligence report for you on here? Go out and look for it yourself. From any website you deem fair, even

and they dont want to understand this..

she was a bad candidate on all levels the emails just showed how dnc rigged the votes in favor of her

how can you win when you say "if you are a woman and you vote for trump you are a traitor"(not exactly that but in between the lines)

I'm 100% confident that Casey Anthony killed her kid. Doesn't mean I have the evidence

The people dont understand it youre right. However, it still does not take away from the fact that we have foreigners meddling in our politics. At the very least, it should be investigated.

Theres a difference between you and intelligence agencies. You are not held to a higher standard as they are.

@CTR105913936
GUESSING SOMEONE'S EMAIL PASSWORD IS NOT HACKING

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE RUSSIA HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT

CLAPPER AND BRENNAN ARE BOTH PURGERERS

No i dont expect you to post a full report. Post a link to the full report and green text the most relevant portions. As other anons have pointed out there was nothing major in any reports released so far. Maybe we all missed the important parts that you didn't. Prove it by posting those portions.

Can you link me to that evidence then?

Evidence begets confidence, but confidence does not denote evidence. It's colloquially called a 'bluff', like what poker players do.

yes no doubt about that but blaming the russians without solid evidence only some technical reports on ONE of their program is pathetic

so far we dont have a single solid evidence that someone outside from u.s actually did it only vague statements just to smokescreen

They don't have any proof

fucking ctr, get a real job loser

This. They can't bend Trump to their will with bribes because he already has everything. But he has a beautiful family whom he cares about deeply, and they'll get at them to get at him.

Thanks for your post comrade, .50 Russian Rubbles have been deposited to your account.

>GUESSING SOMEONE'S EMAIL PASSWORD IS NOT HACKING
it is
>THERE IS NO EVIDENCE RUSSIA HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT
There is

Note the use of the word 'affirm' and not 'confirm'. It's these lawyerly tricks that Assange warned us about.

the 17 included the fucking coast guard for christs sake.

>it is
You probably think hacking is leaving your facebook logged in to someone's computer and they change your status.

sorry forgot to say

faggot

>continue to ignore these threads or derail them?
Don´t play dumb, you already know the answer

How fucking new are you?

retard

You guys really want video proof of Putin ordering the hacks.

It is not that easy.

now it make sense...
they were hacking from inside the akula

Translation: the 'election hack' involved spying. Russia do spying. Therefore there is a credible link between Russia and the election hacks.

The one thing that is sticking out to me lately is the way the leaks were done. Everyone kept saying "he will wait to unleash the bombshell until the end when she can't recover." This was all just explained by "he doesn't like Hillary."

Releasing them like that is clearly trying to influence the election. Otherwise why not just release all the emails at once?

So Assange either didn't like Clinton, or was being directed when to send out another package of emails.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phishing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_engineering_(security)

So are you getting paid? Or are you just another one of the cucks who have been brainwashed by the propaganda?

Do you know what a brute force attack is?
Guessing someone's password

As always, Sup Forums is under educated on the topics they post about.

Hi, Americans. I also was glad Trump won. Does it mean I fucked with the US presidential elections?

or assange has even more shit stored which knowning wikileaks its more that possible..

haha if Hillary had won, you woulda had a nuke up your ass by now "comrade"

>I've also read here on Sup Forums that Podesta's password was something silly like jpodesta + number, but can't confirm that.Is the sophistication of the attacks being inflated?

Yes the Sup Forumslack posted on Podesta's twitter
There was NO hacking Podesta is an idiot and fell for a phishing scam a 12 year old could have set up and wouldn't have fallen for.

The DNC was not hacked either, a disgruntled DNC staffer leaked the e-mails, most likely a Bernie supporter some people think it was Seth Rich.

There was no intrusion or hacking in either case just compromised passwords

No. But your flag means that you're bitch and not welcome among the civilized people of the world you mongrel slav cuck.

>There was NO hacking Podesta is an idiot and fell for a phishing scam a 12 year old could have set up and wouldn't have fallen for.

>just compromised passwords

Hacking actually has a pretty broad definition and includes both of those.

>The DNC was not hacked either, a disgruntled DNC staffer leaked the e-mails
Talk about no evidence.

What was the agreement?

>a disgruntled DNC staffer leaked the e-mails
Absolutely no evidence of this other than heresay from Assange. The counterstrike stuff isn't a slam dunk, but it's credible evidence suggesting Russian involvement. But you've been cucked for you own thoughts by the Russian propaganda so you're unable to digest and evaluate evidence.

How fucking new are you?
Sup Forums skiddies have been brute forcing,soccing, and phishing people's e-mail and social media since the main social media was MySpace.

fucking retard neither phishing or socials engineering is HACKING

>6 different intelligence agencies
They are all the same and Trump was trained by the Jesuits at Fordham university so he will obediently suck their cawk like every POTUS for several generations has now.

In fact I heard Trumps cabinet is stacked heavily with military types so it may be on his watch the jack boots start marching. Martial law or what have you...dark ages incoming.

you are implying that YOUR flag is among the civil world?

Assange said it wasn't the Russians, guy.

@CTR105920330
>Hacking actually has a pretty broad definition and includes both of those.

No actually it doesn't you fucking shill retard

You really are gonna believe Assange.

Better than my government.
Definitely

He's going to teach them what intelligence is.

They've forgotten.

because hillary obama and dnc has more credibility

Like he hasn't heard that before.