HAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

>writing angry, bitter fanfiction to make yourself feel better
Leftists are so pathetic that I almost feel sorry for them. Almost.

FL>Senator>Secretary of State>Dem Presidential Candidate>Mayor

What a shitty political career, m8.

She'll be dead before she can run again.

At least they're not forced to live in rural and suburban shitholes.

Is she even eligible to run for mayor in New York?

Isnt Bloomberg the mayor of it right now?

And isnt he at least a bit worried about leaving it to Shillary?

if she moves there right now

Can we meme her to run and lose?

Imagine the fresh humiliation of losing a run for mayor. Would she risk it?

LEFT WING SAFETY SQUADS

I don't think people care enough.

I do, though.

No, it's De Blasio, a literal Communist with mulatto children.

Clinton might actually be a step up.

Man, i would like to use Hillarys mouth and digestive system as my own personal toilet every time i need to use the bathroom. Ide plug her nose to flush.

he's being investigated for corruption by grand jury right now. He won't win second term.

Probably not. She's more than likely a depressed drunk wreck right now. It was her dream and life goal to become muh first womyn president. Settling for mayor would just be, as Trump would put it, "Sad!"

they are so stupid it writes itself

THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG

well shit, then it might actually be a step up for newaaark. I guess with it being a democrat bastion, there is no chance anyway for anyone competent to run it, so they might as well get all the signaling out of their system.

She'd have to move residence to NYC.

Mayor Hillary

So that's all it takes? Shouldn't she spend some time there before running?

FUCK MY SHIT UP SONG

>even in articles about hillary they instantly make it about trump and talk about him

holy fuck this is getting to be a bit absurd, even by the internet's standards.

Bloomsberg was actually a Republican when he first ran, and then an Independent later on.

They might have length of residency requirements, I don't know.

>if your opponent endorses you they win

What if clinton and de blasio run and also 3rd candidate?

Dems would split over the 2 - one because corruption charges and . Another is a failed candidate that cost them 4 yrs.

Day of the rake when?

Its just a mayor position, not anything more important. The stakes are not high enough for the dems to give a fuck and diversity spiral

Say it with me, Sup Forums

MADAME FAILED PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE

Inspectors have probably already gone to such a popular place as Trump tower. Are they going to make stuff up with Hillary?

She might actually win the second time around if Trump fucks up. And we all know it's just a matter of time till he does fuck up.

>Rumors

It's a fake story

>Hillary does this
>Trump orders the DOJ to indict her in response

Did this rural areas sucking meme start this week? I've seen ten syrup niggers today post shit like this. Cities are were niggers tend to congregate. Plus all that open space out in the country. You can get sleep and not have to worry about dealing with niggers on a daily basis. Besides the occasionally white nigger commonly known as a hick you don't gotta worry about your neighbors being strangers. Smaller schools so teachers often can work on more personal levels, plus no niggers to hold back the class cause you can only go at the pace of the slowest. Did I mention no niggers?

t. rural/suburban retard

I can't believe such a shit country gave us rush and edd, ed, and eddy.

>eternal loser pt III electric boogaloo

>lefty admits all those shitty regulations are really in place to be an annoyance

Kinda knew it... But it's good to hear.