Well Sup Forums, your arguments?

Well Sup Forums, your arguments?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y76BnwLZwMg
youtube.com/watch?v=PpxhTGYiJ4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I have never seen a nun in my life.
>My whole city is full of Hijab wearing Cunts.

its very simple
sage

Jewish headcoverings are lovely.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y76BnwLZwMg

youtube.com/watch?v=PpxhTGYiJ4w

Don't reply to bait threads fucking new fags

You have to become a nun by personal choice.

Mudslimes force women to wear hijabs from an early age.

you know this isn't a reality

Like hijabs are the main problem that we all have with Islam here.

nuns dont explode
also stop making bait threads roach

>dat harem anime

ANIME IS REAL
ANIME IS RAEL
ANIME ISRAEL

HAHA what deluded nigger thinks these two are even equivalent?

Oh yeah, the ones who scream about beheading those who insult islam.

Nuns
>women become nuns by choice
>only worn by fucking nuns
>nuns are not required to even wear it at all

Hijabis
>mandatory in most Islamic countries under threat of beatings, lashings, heavy fines or imprisonment
>socially expected in Islamic countries that don't require by law. Those who refuse are considered whores and face harassment, assault, rape or even honor killing
>all women MUST wear it, not just religious officials (which women are prohibited from being religious officials LOL)
>non-Muslim religious minority women also forced to wear coverings in Islamic countries
>women are brainwashed from a young age to believe they should cover their hair/face or they are immodest sluts (this is cult-tier bullshit)

Is that real?

This picture basically says 80% of blacks are below average.

I'd watch that

difference is that nuns have the freedom to choose to wear one

if muslim girl doesn't wear one, Mehmet will beat her to a pulp

this is the entire essence of the problem, fuck mudslimes

>The Nun is doing it by choice
>The Muslim is being forced either by their Government, Family, or Society will kill them if they don't

How can you not see this difference? Are you purposefully blind?

>we only hate muzzies because they wear funny stuff
>we only hate niggers etc. because of the color of their skin

I wish I could go back to the days of thinking liek a child.

It is real.

No one is going to throw acid in the nun's face, tape her, behead her, stone her, or burn her alive if she takes off her habit.

No one is going to throw acid in the nun's face, rape her, behead her, stone her, or burn her alive if she takes off her habit.

> turkroach
We'll talk when your religion doesn't count a women's testimony in court as being only worth half of a mans.

>cancel so I can fix typo
>says "aborted"
>post goes through anyway
It's the little things that make Sup Forums so endearing.

stop posting here kebap

>Well Sup Forums, your arguments?
Christians are inferior and not part of the Ummah and Turk roaches need to convert. The Albanians have made you into western pseudomuslim heathens, embrace reality you fucking roach kuffar.

/thread

Headresses are seen in most cultures because lice you nigger.

We've got taping our women well covered.

Yes they truly are gods chosen. Just donated 100$ to help fund the IDF aswell :D

Don't forget that if you are a Nun you have a position of power where as a Hijab demonstrates that they have no position of power.

The difference is night and day, muslims don't have anything they have created themselves, they are piss poor leeches. They are stupid. Their IQs are below average. They are the complete opposite of nuns and civilised folk in general.

pls

>muslim makes a peace sign

nuns practice chastity and abstinence, they live in a secluded women-only community and spend they entire lives in prayer and hard work

hijab-wearing sandnegress are whores - they fuck with men, birth children, wear jewelry, babble on the phones, color their fingernails, and so on. Sometimes they even go on suicide bombing missions. They think hijab somehow magically makes them chaste

In most Muslims countries women are required to women a hijab. Nuns wear head covering voluntarily.

Islam isn't part of western culture, in fact it is an enemy of western culture therefore islam symbols have no place in the west.

Nun: hmm i wish to freely dress myself for for dedecation to God

Slave. sorry muslim woman: I'm sorry master husband i will put it on pls no honor kill me

all organized religeon is stupid desu