I used to be a liberal lefty but ever since trump got elected and i'm a white male i decided i'm going to become...

i used to be a liberal lefty but ever since trump got elected and i'm a white male i decided i'm going to become bigoted so life is easier for me

So, I ask you, Sup Forums. What's the fastest and easiest way to become a bigot, not just in the people's eyes but also in my own head as well?

Shut the fuck up

keep doing exactly what your doing now, jumping ship to feel better is the beggining

kys fagget

so i should just worry about making only myself feel good no matter what?

Firstly, stop using the word bigot. Not because it is annoying, but as long as you find pride in your nationality and ethnicity a bad thing you will never be able to change.

Secondly, you should not ask for anything from anyone in the subject, because you most likely be presented with propaganda. Thus I recommend doing research yourself in the subject if you really do want to change, or at-least to see both sides clearly and what every side has to offer and promotes.

When I was a kid growing up it seemed like all of the stupid people or people who made what we would generally consider bad decisions were happier than I was. So I decided to be stupid and make bad decisions. Now I have a life of wasted potential and mixed opportunities.

This is bait or else, but just be you.

Stay a lefty liberal, best way to be as bigoted as possible.

>Fastest way to become a bigot
Go live near black people, shouldn't take more than a day or two

i live in the blackest city near me and it's only made me more liberal

Nice b8 m8

To become a "bigot," support equality of opportunity and stop trying to punish people for decades old history that they had literally nothing to do with.

i came here for help not for you basket cases to sperg out on me

we can see those images are from Tumbler btw.

>What's the fastest and easiest way to become a bigot, not just in the people's eyes but also in my own head as well?

Just be completely honest with yourself.

You have to live with the blacks, not just in an echo chamber at the edges of white held ground. Do what I did, and work night shift at a Steak'n'Shake outside a ghetto for a year. That'll wake you up pretty quick. The shit I had to deal with brought me from "Diversity is our strength" to "1488 Gas the Kikes, racewar now" in about six months.

The good news is you're alread a bigot

weak b8 m8
0/10
>saged and hidden

Being bigoted makes your life harder, being smug like you are though will keep you from the truth of this world

Just another smug leftist faggot who thinks he his clever.

i work at a dollar general right in the center of our city i see tons of black people everyday

Hmm what city? Sounds like you are in a place like denver or some other city where there isn't a black culture problem

Have you tried not being black yourself? It can help in this situation.

it's right outside pittsburgh
>i can't read the OP

She did say she's white, and asking help in Sup Forums to become a "bigot".
If you will see her image's names you will even find out why.

Can you elaborate on how it made you more liberal? If you are telling the truth, you might open a few minds here.

>She.
Oh, Scholmo.

Sorry. (((((she))))).

lmao look at that shark

Just act smart by not being submissive against your own self-interests and then social warriors will call you a bigot.

>((((((sorry))))))

>((((((sorry))))))

yeah sorry for the fucking hall of cost

growing up with black people and going to school with them i saw they were just people
i went to a vocational school during high school and it was my school and 3 other school's students mixed together
everyone always joked with shit like "oh i bet you had to wear a bulletproof vest" or "did you get any drugs today?" whenever the schools they came from had higher reports of kids getting in fights and also abusing shit
PA is weird
once you leave just a little bit out of either the bottom left or the bottom right it's hick as fuck territory and i'm right on the edge

This
Being a leftist is playing on easy mode. Just conform and repeat the narrative and refrain from asking the hard questions.
You don't have to think for yourself at all. Just use the neatly pre-packaged ideology presented by the media and forget the details.
Too dumb to win an argument? No problem, just call them a racist, facist, sexist or ad "phobic" at the end of whatever your are virtue signalling for.

Meet some black people.

>person with different opinion than me detected
>person is now automatically everything that I hate

is it a wonder the world is the way it is?

Move to a vibrant and diverse neighborhood.

Thanks greatest ally.

As you probably saw already. These thread alone is a little more diverse in flags than you expected.
I am telling you thing to give you a summery of what Sup Forums is all about.
What ever you head about Sup Forums, whatever they named Sup Forums, Sup Forums is a political discussion board, and nothing more. The reason it is so popular is that you can discuss controversial subject with complete anonymity, thus leaving no place to name-calling, nor to judgement on ones opinions one a subject. The thing about this place is that you need to actually disscuss the subject and to present counter-arguments.

The people here are far from a hivemind, and the truth is that there are most different opinions than other websites, because of what I said earlier about complete anonymity. You don't come here to be racist, or whatever you heard about this place.

>autist detected
He is being smug and sarcastic, he does not have an opinion.

lurk moar & swallow every redpill you can get your hands on

>I see 2 black people
>i see tons of black people
liberals in general.

So you are implying that the education this school gave you and the culture that surrounded you when you were young influenced your opinion on the subject?

half of the people that come in are black
but if you want to shove words into my mouth go ahead it's not like i can do much to stop you except refute them

except look at test scores and violence rates. your ancedotes don't change the fact that black dominated schools perform poorly almost to the point of complete dysfunction.

and you are any different?

I can pretty much guarantee you that I encounter more black people in a day than you do in a month.

and how many of those black schools are inner-city, over-populated, and under-staffed?

there's also concrete numbers that people that don't live in cities aren't as hostile/uneducated or what you'd call "black traits"

Just browse Worldstar hip-hop.com for awhile.

insert planned reply saying yes in a smug tone to really show those evil racists at Sup Forums

Yes I am white.
And I did not make a thread on a leftist board pretending to be leftist in a retarded and transparent manner. 0/10 trolling.

[spoiler]jew posting is the best[/spoiler]

I see a pattern.
One recognizes with the people he grew with, but stereotyping their opposition. Thus, I'll advise you to see for yourself how they really act.

This I for one want to bring back HUAC but against the fascists. We should outlaw the Republican party and all right wing institutions as foreign agents because of their ties to Russia, Wiki-leaks, and other Un-American anti-constitutional activities.

/pol is not a place to learn to be anything. It is a place to be yourself.

I grew up with Asians. I fucking hate gooks.

You're a lefty, you already are a bigot, you fucking retard.

>>What's the fastest and easiest way to become a bigot
Convert to Islam

live in an area with a lot of niggers. try to list a few biological differences between niggers and white people.

stop being insane, wow you live in a rare semi rural area were the black population is buffered by enough rural white people that some level of functionality is rubbed off on them....FUN FACT: there are dozens of countries on earth that are governed by black people, they are ALL dogshit , its not just intercity usa...

they are over populated and understaffed because niggers love to screw but hate working

What you call bigotry we call truth. Therefore you must accept the truth about yourself and niggers.

do you want to get redpilled or do you just wan't to argue so you can post it on your blog? we are trying to help you.

Move to section 8 housing, pussy.

>What's the fastest and easiest way to become a bigot

Go back to being a leftist.

Bob?

Listen to South Africa
You're doing just fine already

>What's the fastest and easiest way to become a bigot

One good Nigger Hate thread on Sup Forums should do the trick

Tactical pottery.

listen to "knock off", and stop being a bigot, ya cunt.

>mfw I'm Democrat but not liberal lefty

I thought you faggots were proud bigots, but appearantly you are sensitive as fuck

Try living with black roommates. Have fun.