Finnish board YLILAUTA just banned immigration discussion on Sup Forums. I think the jews has overtaken our board...

Finnish board YLILAUTA just banned immigration discussion on Sup Forums. I think the jews has overtaken our board, what to do?

And this happens just in critical times if we think about the immigration situation in Finland and next elections, which are in 2019.

There's a picture of the owner of ylilauta, I named him ''jew overlord'' because I think he has his pockets full of shekels.

What do you think about silencing anons about talking your country's serious problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

ylilauta.org/satunnainen/61447972#no61448471
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol cuck op

Kurr Kelta Läzis Jonnen Naljus ?.

you gonna die soon.

you have to go back

suomi mainittu ebin

torilla tavataan :D

I guess they were tired of having to listen to rural and suburban retards constantly bitching about shit they don't understand.

Money is talking and because the board is so popular it must be because of the money...

Its always the money when something weird happens without good reason.

Those leftist losers could still hide threads, but it seems that this decision is made by the leader himself.

suomi no :(

But I live here, you have to shut your mouth if you don't have anything to say.

>609
You just went full retard

yeah, and before it was banned it was impossible to discuss anything else bc every thread converted to battleground of immigration discussion. this was the best decision ever made on finnish board history.

You know what to do.

So set up a new board, get your e-fame on.

Well, I have to say that I have been discussing about all kinds of different subjects lately without problem, maybe you do shitty threads or you're full of shit.

As it should be, it is the most important topic there is.

Te hävisitte. Diilatkaa sen kanssa.

Yes, at this moment it really is. But no, let's silence the discussion and let the board flood with some underage gay shit instead.
Katsotaan miten pitkään tulee pysymään ja millä menestyksellä.

thats fucking nice.
>>>/maahanmuutto/ kutsuu vitun homot
aika säälittävää tulla täältä vielä perse kipeänä hakemaan haukkuja sopsylle

deal with it

Can't speak english you leftist cuntfuck?

Moi sopsy :D miltä se neekerin kulli maistuu? En todellakaan tullut sopsylle mitään haukkuja hakemaan vain pyytämään vittu mielipidettä asiaan, onko sinulla luetunymmärtämisessä vikaa vai tahalleenko vääristelet tätäkin asiaa?

>Diilatkaa sen kanssa.

Opettele suomea vitun neekeri

Its time to move here to Sup Forums. I dont visit that shit site anymore anyway.

Yes, Sup Forums is the new home of the brave and beaten warriors.

i think it's best for everybody...

niin maukasta peppukipua

>Passive agressive cucks.

Kyllä huomaa et on mädättäjä aisurit asialla

So Sup Forums, what do you think about silencing shit up on finnish Sup Forums?

post threads!!!

niin maukasta peppukipua

ylilauta.org/satunnainen/61447972#no61448471

There it is, sticky thread.

from what i understand you talked to much about the issue and some cuck mods whined to the admins hence things had to be contained to another board?

Se ei oo hyvä. Kaikki aihet olisi ollut vapaa.

>still learning pls no bully

Well it's not like Sup Forums even tries to be tsundre about the Khaganate.

It says we talked too much about that topic and the admin is bored to that and he wants us to go talk about immigration problems to another board which no one never uses and never will.

Does anything really change though? It's just general "too much immigration atm" discussions, it's not like they banned news or anything which discussed. It's basically if Sup Forums decided to ban "fuck I hate niggers" threads.. Right?

sina olet neekerikonna

mina olen alfaihana

Think for a moment. If some dickhead mod established a policy that we couldn't have threads about hating niggers, what do you think Sup Forums would do?

You would see maybe two threads in the catalog that were not to do with hating niggers.

>It's not good, all the subjects should be free to talk
I think that's what you saying?

dont give in.

if nothing migrate to Sup Forums

the OP is a total retard, there is a sub /immigration/ channel in ylilauta, which includes all the topics about immigration.
again, the OP is a huge retard.

Forget about this thread, nothing has happened

>You are niggertoad
>I am alphasweet

Well done Tyrone

why is /immigration/ a separate board?

Sina nussia neekeri
Mina ei nussia neekeri

you know i meant villain you NEEKERI

why are you so boggurt ive mastered your puhun

Yup, exactly what i was trying to say, thanks

because Sup Forums is swamped in immigration topics, and it attracted a lot of leftist attention, so Sup Forums's quality decreased. and those who didnt want to read about it got sick of it, including the mods

SINA OLET NEEKERI PANEMINEN

ylilauta was the spurdo containment board
soon spurdojonnes will flood Sup Forums and the shitposting apocalypse will begin

I just said no one ever uses it and never will, I think you can agree with that. And why the hell would you even ban immigration subject from Sup Forums anyways? And these days when it is important subject, It's pretty weird, and I didn't even see it as a problem as didn't many many other anons too.

well maybe tomorrow somebody uses the correct channel for the correct topic?

>Sup Forums
>quality
You're going low dude.

Menkääs lapset takaisin sinne ylilautaan

>Sup Forums's quality decreased
>Sup Forums
>quality decreased

>and those who didnt want to read about it got sick of it, including the mods

hmmmm very interesting that Sup Forums mods from spurdo chan get triggered so easily

i hope you see how your logic is faulty shlomo

Or maybe we can talk at Sup Forums whatever we like tomorrow like it should be. There you get more talk and more opinions and more people see if you really got some good points to things. I think you really know that but you are just playing stupid.

it wasnt a 'discussion' about immigration, it was one or two persons making hundreds of threads with 2-4 replies and bumping them, they would say hurtful and stupid shit in the first post, it was just stupid. i hided all of those threads.

not really, there isn't immigration post in satunnainen that didn't get over 20 replies

Only thing that should warrant instant ban in Sup Forums is blacked/ebony threads

well shlomo just get rid of OP bumping if you still have it on spurdochan

that is a real solution on any matter of subject

>hurtful and stupid shit

give me some examples what is hurtfull to the millenial or genX fin

Not, if that was right admin could just have banned them like the nigger-cuck forcers. There may be some spam, but there sure is some real discussion too, which there should be, you can just ignore the spam, right? I can ignore all I don't like, it's pretty easy to be honest, and ofc there is that hide button.

Go to hommaforum desu

Suck my salty balls.

>implying this won't be overturned in less than a week like it was 3 times previously already
It's just to show ad people how much you combat racism etc

>implying that we are not already here.
Sad.

eikös sille ole ihan oma lautansa
ota nyt mies iisisti

So wait, what's with the Finnish meme of energy drinks? Is there a particular brand that's sold a ton there?

FINLAND YES

I just went there. Immigration / multikulti has its own containment board there: /maahanmuutto/

I would give you advice or support but it´s illegal for me. At least be /comfy/ in knowing that when my country falls, the ant nest will explode.

The nice folk will spread out like a disease to you, Norway and Denmark. Will be glorious desu senpai.