NewRhodesia

General #NewRhodesia
We cannot win the fight for the western civilisation, but we can win the fight for a white homeland.

Last thread
Next thread with updates
23/01/2016
We need a team of dedicated voluenteers to spread our ideas, all over the internet.
Please make some posters or memes, that can spread the news about us.

Please copy my post and spread it to /k/, Sup Forums, reddit/the_donald and Sup Forums.

This tread is for discussion of the colonization of an area in DCR, and creating of New Rhodesia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JYbRZhymD5A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hi
We have all seen the western civilisation fail, and how our civilisation have decayed.
We have two choices, we can stay and fight a losing battle or we can migrate and find a new homeland for our race.
We are some people that has choosen the last option.
Therefore we have come to (the board), we are looking for voluenteers.
Join the fight!

Links:

Timeplan:
www.pastebin.com/CBh7H9SC

About:
www.pastebin.com/QzihM0eD

Requirements for applying for citizenship:
www.pastebin.com/zY1SeeDG

Organizing:
-Logistics
www.pastebin.com/XXbyaNJj
-Communication
www.pastebin.com/nbRc4aue

Economic plan:

-Headplan
www.pastebin.com/sJDzcGt5
-Agriculture
www.pastebin.com/Qjz5gHvY
-Mining
www.pastebin.com/gQwR0Dfb

Military plan:
www.pastebin.com/L1Zhmbig

Diplomatic plan:
www.pastebin.com/2Mu8EWzy

Education:
www.pastebin.com/3iN3s6xM

Please copy this, and spread it on other boards.

Why go to nigger central to die? Focus that energy on fixing your homeland and slaying lizards

Nigger central is full of gold, diamonds, cobalt, virgin land, copper, lead, silver, oil and so on.
Trillions of dollars worth of resources, and only some niggers are in the way.

You forget the corporate intrest thats been bleeding any chance of a good country dry, your plan WILL unleash the fury of the world banks upon you, when you inevitably stick it too em

Sometimes chances are made too be taken.

I don't you've thought this out properly, do you know why Rhodesia fell?

Because the western civilisation turned their back, and cutted them off.
The
Also they was outnumbered, and there was just too many black people that pressed for change.

Did you forget about the cia training arming and funding their opposition? When you deny the banker their due is when your dream ends. Even Hitler lost

Also you must ask why was the banner not picked up again? Why is every African country without exception a shithole? Aside from niggers being the cause i mean

Weren't some chaps trying to do this in Namibia?

I reccomend looking up economic hitmen op, thats what you'll face as well

youtube.com/watch?v=JYbRZhymD5A

:)

--

---=

Because colonizing landlocked country with no allies worked out so well last time

Rhodesia named after Cecil Rhodes a Jewish financier who funded the making of the colony to further his diamond mining enterprises.

Surely we could have a better name for a white homeland...

Wow another mildly serious thread about Sup Forums making it's won nation in Africa.
I'm sure it will come of something unlike the other nation threads on Sup Forums over the last few years

''

;;

p

I do sympathise with the white Africans, but most of Europe is homogeneous.
Just quit being a degenerate have kids everything will be fine.

>Not wantinga white homeland in the birthplace of humanity
>Not wanting revenge for the hundreds of thousands of White Africans robbed of their lands by niggers