Ask a foreigner working in barbossa land anything. I'm bored and eating

Ask a foreigner working in barbossa land anything. I'm bored and eating

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=plgqdmWQvww
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What do they think about TSUnaldo?

Where you at tho? No one gives a shit if you're in Lisboa mate.

why didnt you choose the superior avis dynasty flag?

Well. He is viewed as the most successful portuguese out there by far. However I'm actually surprised some people prefer Messi over him. Barbossas are crazy about football and get in wild discussions about it, even at my workplace kek.

I am in Lisbon. near zona expo, no more info cus doxx

Because this is the best version. Your flag is shit. Red doesn't go with green and it doesn't even obey the Rule of Tincture as any good european country should obey. (I think Portugal is the only one brreaking the rule)

Noice. How are the people in general and why are you there? They seem oddly turkish to me.

Working on some IT and design stuff for a multinational.

People are fine. Not arrogant at all and have a great level of English (that surprised me in the first couple days). They are pretty pessimistic.

Now I'm probably going to get someone mad, but portuguese people are not homogeneous. They are mainly brown-eyed, but it is not rare to see green blue eyes. Also, there are more gingers than blondes (few). A good number of the population are actually white pale or yellowish but some have indeed a more tanned skined. However most of them turn out to be mixbreeds or random poo's from Lisbon. I have yet to see the north, but I've met some descendants and they look like the average Atlantid-Mediterranid/Antlantid

Lisbon is by far the most diverse city.

like any capital

Are you proud of your moorish heritage?

immigrating here to work? from what kind of hellhole do you come from?

me? I don't have moorish or iberian heritage.

t. alberto

youtube.com/watch?v=plgqdmWQvww

Protugal was under moorish control from the 8th to the 15th century. How do you not have a moorish heritage when you're Portuguese?

Shit I take it back. Wasn't reading what you said correctly

>15th century
>american education

np lad. I did some research on that and the Portuguese Reconquista ended 2 centuries earlier than the Spanish one. so they actually finished the moors in the 13th century.

what do you not like about portugal?

The streets. The calsada is nasty as fuck.

Also your TV channels. Like, for real now. What the fuck is that? I don't mean the production (which is top notch 9-10/10), but the content.
It is dog shite.

Yeah, but part it was Castille made Granada a tributary state and enjoyed extorting the shit out of them for gold.

When they dried up they rolled them up.

Spain was so based back then.

In a tour trip around Lisbon I learned that the Portuguese used to do the same with Jews, until they started to burn them in a 17-18th century version of the holocaust.

Pic very related kek

I live in Lisbon and I hate the place

The calçada is beautiful if well maintained. But gypos keep stealing it and it starts breaking up.

Lisbon suffers from being too large and busy, but in less busy places it looks absolutely gorgeous.

It sucks in the rain, though.

are they less white than me?

Only old people watch TV anymore.

Middle aged people just get cable or Netflix, or straight up pirate shit. We were quick to adapt the old piratebay.

Only the crypto-jews had lived until then. We kicked/converted the largest portion in 1492. Funny how after that we went on our golden age.

>this cunt again

>Working in Portugal
As said, the hell are you from?

>3311
>333111

That's Brazilian.

>However I'm actually surprised some people prefer Messi over him

everybody knows this, we just pretend he ain't cuz Tsunaldo is /ourguy/

Oh yeah. Those stones are a pain in the ass. My grandmother who had hip replacement surgery slipped on the damn things. Dangerous and probably a waste of taxpayer money too. Just like our TV! Maybe explains why there are so many Portuguese here.

My biggest complain is the lack of competition and brands. Other countries just seem to have more choices available on shelves and streets.

Calçadas are dangerous, but they bring such colour to our streets.

When I go abroad it's one of the things I miss the most, actually. Uber comfy looking.

I'm fine with them in public, flat areas but downhill they are a joke especially in the rain.

O problema é quando o caminho é estreito e as raízes das árvores começam a levantar aquilo tudo

Sim, elas têm claramente mais problemas que vantagens, mas continuo a gostar delas, mais não seja por serem únicas.

PORTUGUESE THREAD