Implying a corrupt narcissistic billionaire gives two shits about your struggles as an honest working class American

>implying a corrupt narcissistic billionaire gives two shits about your struggles as an honest working class American

Noted.

> implying a Satan worshiping kike that rapes little girls and would ecstatically rip your heart out of your chest and offer it to "the sun" cares about anything other than slowly deteriorating your way of life

Trump cucks are the worst.

will Sup Forums ever recover?

>tfw your troll thread slides during a happening breakout

Try again tomorrow

>1 dead
>happening

Please.

OH HOW WRONG YOU ARE.

>implying any politician does

When have I ever said that about Hillary?

>just described all politicians

Yeah but Trump doesn't masturbate, when you don't masturbate empathy recepters in your brain increase so he does actually care. Believe me masturbation is the only reason some are greedy.

>pBaNPjew
>jew
MY WHOLE LIFE'S BEEN A LIE

believing that ANY democrap cares about you as an honest working class person

all they want is your vote and your tax $$ so they can give $$ to welfare fucks

He just has to not be literally evil to do better than Hillary would.

Well then we're screwed, he's definitely evil just like she is.

Every President except for Jimmy Carter has been evil because they all masturbated.

Corrupt businessman > corrupt career politician

>Implying the God Emperor is corrupt
Heresy.

I know, thats why she lost the election

This. Trump just works in mysterious ways sometimes.

This just in. Trump said America will pay for the wall. You guys really are idiots if you thought Trump cared about you

Well, then he's already failed, and he's not even President yet.

You're an idiot

No, you fucking idiot.

A shark is a shark. What we did was take one of the sharkiest sharks and put him in the pond with all the little baby sharks.

We don't think he's going to work for his. He only works for himself. But where he is now, him working for him does exactly what we want done, especially because he has no moral center and is just doing what tests the best in the court of public opinion, as measured by actual talk between real people, not polls or official social media counts. He's going to eat everybody alive, and it's going to be amazing.

>he thinks I'm working class

This just in last April:
Trump said he would make Mexico pay for the wall through economic means.

Donald Trump is #NotMyPresident. I did not vote for him.

you fucking idiot

what if him doing whats best for himself is actually bad for the country?