Why don't white people have cultural festivals?

Why don't white people have cultural festivals?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2929223/Vikings-descend-Shetlands-Hundreds-fire-wielding-visitors-march-town-annual-Helly-Aa-festival-marking-Islands-ancient-past.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They do, pagan festivals are common in Scotland

>Haunted House or Maid Cafe.

We do, you just don't notice because we live in our own countries, so it just looks like a regular festival.

We do in Europe.

It's called Oktoberfest

We do. Every day

what are solstice celebrations retard, not even including shit like thanksgiving or oktoberfest which are purely cultural celebrations.

Maid House, or maybe Haunted Cafe.

We have sinterklaas (Santa) and his black piet helpers. I love my culture.

We tend to celebrate a genocide every 100ish years

> Christmas as it's practiced in the West
> Solstice festivals
> Halloween
> Fourth of July

What do you have, nigger day?

Renaissance fairs and monster truck shows. Gotta get out more.

It's called Christmas n October fest .

>National spend your life savings day
>No one does this
>Dress up and take candy
>Firework day
Wow such cultural appreciation
I'm sure there is much to learn about your history on these days :)

Wait, there's more than one black Piet?

What is Oktoberfest

retard

Yes Sinterklaas has many black piets as helpers.

england

dumb burger

carneval is celebrated here

Do hipster festivals count?

Amen

Many metropolitan cities celebrate many kinds of European culture, I don't see what you are getting at

The Highland Games (Scottish) festival is popular here in Cali.

But this is actually a good question, and it deserves some discussion. Keep in mind that the US is made up of several waves of immigration, primarily from Western Europe. As for Western Europe, they have plenty of cultural festivals -- it's usually a religious holiday -- saints and Christmas, etc. with the Catholic tradition being more ritualistic, but Protestants too have their celebrations.

In my home town in Kansas (for example) we were mostly of German-Irish descent. We had one Catholic church in town, and several Protestant churches. We celebrated "Oktoberfest" and "Wooden Nickel Day".

But more distinctive, flag-waving, cultural festivals are usually an expression of a distinctive culture WITHIN a larger mix, like New York City or Chicago.

We do.

I thought white people had the MOST cultural festivals compared to everyone else?

> give affordable gifts but primarily bond with our extended family day
> of course you wouldn't know how common they are when you're from a shithole full of niggers rather than a comfy white town
> doesn't have the imaginative capacity to appreciate spooky day, probably afraid of ghosts
> founding of our Republic day, glorifying ideas and principles that you wouldn't understand

I'm serious, what are your festivals? Kwanzaa?

because atheism destroyed any sense of culture the west had and replaced it with materialism and hedonism.

Shetland?

Obviously and a shitload of them

We also eat olibollen on new years

Lewes bonfire.

Because Muslims drive trucks into them.

And make giant fires on easter.

what are they going to do? celebrate ice?

We do, all the time.

The one cultural festival that is coming up is the Peach Festival where the city gets together and many different cultures are portrayed at the festival that range from Ukrainian dancing, Scottish games like log throwing and there is also a heavy wine presence there, mainly all to do with Italian culture. Buying these grape vine leaves stuffed with cheese and beef are my favorite thing about the Italian fair.

Aside from that, many of the orchadists, vineyards and crop growers set up a large farmers market on main street.

They are called pubs and we have them every night.

What is renaissance fair

We also have a carnaval every year

Here is the Shetlands festival called up helly aa i think.

Sure we do.
I think it's just jealous clappers who are getting denied their fun by ((them)) who claim that we don't have that.

>We wuz vikings

The Shetlanders are a mix of Vikings/Scots heres a link with more pictures.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2929223/Vikings-descend-Shetlands-Hundreds-fire-wielding-visitors-march-town-annual-Helly-Aa-festival-marking-Islands-ancient-past.html

But they were kangs, Klaus.

We celebrate many occasions and festivities that originate from a white Europe.

Including:
All Hallows' Eve or Halloween
Oktoberfest (originating from the marriage of King Ludwig I)
The winter solstice or Christmas
The spring equinox or Easter

But white culture has lately become a capitalist venture rather than the celebration of heritage. Plus, you can't be pro-white in this society, so openly celebrating explicit white culture in your community is not generally accepted.

Christmas?
Oktoberfest?
Easter?
Halloween?
Thanksgiving?
Fourth of July?
Guy Fawkes Night?
St. George's Day?

in America, I think we actually wanted to form a new culture. We were all white from different countries but we formed a new American culture. and I think that was a great idea

but now it is more of a weakness.. I don't know

We have, it's called Thank you tour, by Donald J. Trump :D

its darkest before the dawn

Because it's small minded primitivism.

>yes goys, forsake your culture and heritage

White American culture is
> country music
> Hamburgers
> baseball/cowboy hats
> confederate flag
> Christmas and Easter
> Halloween
> Cheeseburgers
> hunting and various outdoor activities
> camo
> spectacle events like Monster Trucks, Nascar, WWE

I'd include rural/suburban liberal whites, but a lot of their culture crosses over with suburban Jews.