Where were you on 9/11?

Where were you on 9/11?

mommies tum tum :^)

Sitting at my desk reading an email about how some fucking plane went down not too far away and wondering wtf is this shit.

I was masturbating not even memeing. Didn't care then, still not care now.

Me too but I was also 15 at the time

5th grade English class

Computer class.

My Yugoslav friend came in and said "finally those asshole got what they deserve"

Look it up on CNN.com, my teacher walk by "oh my god, i have relatives working in that building"

Of course she called them, and they didn't show up for work that day.

She was of the Cohen tribe, btw.

>She was of the Cohen tribe, btw.
No Jew died in WTC.

Well that was kind of rude of the Kohanim. I thought they were to be some kind of spiritual leaders or something.

I woke up when I heard my mother's scream. That was when the second tower was hit.

School was cancelled. So was my 6th birthday, muzzie fucks.

I was on week 11 of Marine Corps Bootcamp at PI. D.I. came in yelling the world was on fucking fire. Didn't care, just wanted chow and my cot.

In the Kmart parking lot smoking cigarettes instead of being in my first hour Business Law class. By time I showed up the teacher had the TV on and the second plane hit moments later.

taking a massive shit on the us flag

wew satan take it easy

In first grade.

RUSSIA CONFIRMED HACKING 9/11 TOWERS

ROCKS IN 30 MINUTES

32nd story of the North Tower, I was that guy who you saw diving out on the vidya

AMA

She knew next to nothing about computers, yet that didn't stop her from becoming a teacher :)

>I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin', but I think Depeche Mode is a sweet band!

baka desu famalam

>in 2nd grade
>teacher, Mr. Chavez, doing teacher stuff
>phone rings
>think "wtf i've never seen her pick up the phone in the middle of class before"
>teacher picks up phone, its her sister if i remember
>teacher goes "what? the towers are falling?" and says some other stuff i couldn't be assed to remember
>think nothing of it and go back to doing what i was doing
>parents come and pick me up 30 min later and get out of school early
>fuck yeah

that's about all i remember.

I was a manager for a disaster recovery company.
One of my call center people was on the phone when the first plane hit - the person she was speaking to was killed in the initial impact.
One of my field sales team was supposed to be in a meeting there but missed her train.
I was manager of 15 accounts in the towers - in one company, all the IT staff was killed. In another everyone was killed.
We spent weeks recovering data from backups and getting firms back in business.

almost 10% of the people killed in the towers were Jews

In Kosovo at the time, working relief. People were going around saying how Americans were disgusting and that they deserved it and shit.

To be fair they had good reason to be annoyed at Hillary Clinton's genocide against them.

you are now aware that people who were born after 9/11 will be voting in the 2020 presidential elections
you are now also aware of your breathing

Comfee

you all have such boring stories.

I was sitting in my room, probably around 15 after skipping school to be with my gf for a bit. We had the TV on for background noise but we heard "if you don't reply to this post your pet will die tonight" and it immediately caught our attention. After a few minutes we saw the second plane and she started freaking the hell out. Would not leave my side for a whole week. we're married now btw

Noice.

>NYCfag
>be 14 yrs old
>PA system keeps asking kids one by one to pack up
>parents are taking kids home
>teacher asks leftover kids to calm down
>one kid screams "look out the window"
>smoke has covered half of Manhattan

Central Kentucky.

Say whatever you like about those people, but minutes after it happened people were ready for a fight. Not just angry but armed, organized and waiting for a war.

Trucks full of guys with rifles and radios were patroling mainstreet and the school emptied out in under an hour. The local police (all three of them) were geared up and securing the town. NY was hours and hours away. This town was tiny and totally insignificant but the community was ready to defend itself before the smoke cleared.

Same in my little town in Georgia.

Did you die?

At my grandparents playing with legos.

In my cradle

kek America, every time

>smoke has covered half of Manhattan
That was really pretty impressive how """something""" managed to turn three plane-proof buildings into smoke.

I'll never forget driving in on the GWB the next day and marveling at how the smoke had turned all the greenish lights red.

sleeping

woke up to see it on the morning paper