“Our glorious diversity… is not a threat to who we are. It is who we are.”

Michelle Obama gives her emotional final speech as First Lady.

theweek.com/speedreads/671598/michelle-obama-celebrates-americas-glorious-diversity-final-remarks-first-lady

Other urls found in this thread:

europeanmediacentre.wordpress.com/2013/08/19/100-facts-for-differences-between-human-races/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did she have a signature from both a Representative and a Senator for that?

Drumpfkins BTFO!

FRUNK DREMP AND RAIWTH PEPEL

Michelle is so brave

>i can't get anymore black or mixed so it's ok if we destroy all races.
Muh diversity. Where is this diversity? New presidents can't even speak any other language than English. Early American presidents spoken 3 languages.

>glorious diversity

Fuck trump and fuck white people!

It's sad because we're losing our most educated and hottest first lady ever to step foot into the White House

LOL

Jeez the woman who hates whites loves diversity. How will Drumpf ever recover???

europeanmediacentre.wordpress.com/2013/08/19/100-facts-for-differences-between-human-races/

and then diversity goes and kills 9 people at an airport in florida on the same day

it's pottery

>worship and die at the altar of diversity goyim

Michael Obama?

I'm honestly surprised I didn't see any threads yesterday of Obama getting UTTERLY. FUCKING. BTFO. by the military at his farewell mil. speech.

Nobody showed up. Pic related.

YAAAAAS

Sen Bill Nelson: "Esteban Santiago is the shooter in custody in Ft. Lauderdale"

Sure sounds Anglo to me, goyim!

it'll be nice to not have an orangutan as a first lady again.

>Michelle Obama
>Muh big penis, tucked

Diversity can eat fucking shit.

You Go Grrrrl!
Fuck Drumpf And Fuck White People

Can we just have a public execution for the Obamas, Clintons and bushes and use our military to go after the subversive merchant menaces? I'm sick of them.

>she
>lady
>woman

*tips fedora*

Wonder how many "final speeches" there will be.

Obamas have already shown that a graceful exit is concept that is far out of their reach.

Michelle Obama in a Goodbye to Sanity.

WOOOOOOW!
Savage.

I guess America symbolizes how democracy can descend into a circus

Can't wait till that faggot Barry and this tranny gtfo. Enough of their bullshit.

So long Michael, good to see your tranny ass replaced by a beautiful slav goddess

why does she always straighten her hair like to look like a white women?

Still making everything about race. Fuck this family. Literally cannot wait for January 20th. Fucking shitskin cunt.

Diversity is awesome. English, irish, italians, polish, germans, spanish, scots and more

Non-europeans........not so much.

>to look like a woman

Diversity is all these leftist idiots think about. Its pathetic at this point.

actually, you stupid cunt, it's the diversity that holds us back

>Irish
>slavs
No

Diversity is Yiddish for White Genocide

The adminitration is pushing this diversity and "our values" bullshit recently. You can bet your ass Soros is providing these talking points.