Drumpf supporters in a nutshell

> Drain the Swamp!
*Trump hires CEOs and Wall Street lawyers*
> Y-yeah, they are insiders who know h-how things work....

> Make Mexico pay for the wall!
*Trump begs Congress for money and will ask Mexico to pay*
> At least h-hes asking Mexico, and there w-will be a wall!

> Build the wall!
*Trump plans to make it part fence*
> It's t-technically still a wall!

> I get my news from InfoWars and NaturalNews!
*Trump says something incredibly stupid and the news covers it*
> FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS

> Trump confirms that global warming, despite the millions of scientists who say otherwise, is a Chinese trick!
*Trump claims it was a joke*
> I m-mean, global warming is still fake, he didn't say it wasn't China 100% yet!!

> Trump deserves a fair vote!
*Russia intervenes in the election*
> W-well, I mean, you know, wheres the proof, like, Putin is also a p-pretty cool dude!

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/14/trump-repeats-vow-to-build-border-wall-but-admits-there-could-be-some-fencing.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

weak b8 m8
>saged and hidden

>Communists in a nutshell "Waaahhh we didn't win, waaaaaahhh!" We want power now! Give us power even though people hate us!"

>The sound of Leftypol crying forever x1000x

Did you shit your pants, you mad little Drumpfkin? Angry by the truth?

Nice looking bait 7/10

We have a place for you OP, get out there protesting and rioting.

You can bring all your friends too.

Why do Drumpfkins think that all critics of their orange faggot is a communist?

Did you get cucked by a communist, little man?

Stay mad

FEMA camps were disproven; oh whoops, I forgot what you Drumpfkin poopooheads say to that

> FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS INFOWARS PROVED IT

I'd be mad too if my candidate completely flipped and betrayed his idiot supporters.

Babydick CTR hillshills and leftypol will never learn why they're on the wrong side of history.

#herstory will never be.

Your crying and tears sustain all of us.

Will you look into Shillarys eyes on inauguration day when she attends to kiss the ring of the God Emperor?

Will you look into her eyes while Bill gets cucked and everyone sees Loser Killary.

Keep believing that cuck, we control them now bitch.

That is where all you #Notmypresident and #BLM violent fucks are going.

Sage

Leave it to some Drumpfkin to utter out "dick" as one of his first words

It's OK, its only the entire world laughing at you poopooheads getting backstabbed by the Great Orange Faggot

Yeah, you sorry little bastard baby, keep thinking to yourself that you won. The G.O.F won't do anything, hes a corporate puppet, and the banks love raping you and your pathetic, meth-head family

*hasn't flipped on anything*
*not even president yet*

8 years of your tears.

You don't have a candidate son, you are a fucking loser

Looks like poopoohead Trump supporters are mad because this thread hits the truth real hard

Its OK, drink some warm milk and go back to jerking your little weenie to your fantasies of a (liar) "Emperor"

Hillary CTR Pedos are back

i love how the comic admits that non-whites rely on tax-funded social services to exist

save the children

Read the post, and take a shower, then you can come back and apologize for being a bad bitch.

Your candidate abandoned you, you sorry fucking bastard baby LOL, your family must be inbreds, it explains your stupidity

Useful idiots come in all shapes and sizes OP, your shape and size is an asshole that fits over a big black dildo.

Your argument that successful people is bad is based on class warfare and marxism. We knew Hillary appointed and had corrupt people with her based on emails and evidence.

>muh class warfare

Lol great picture

Of course, leave it to a Drumpf supporter to talk about gay anal sex. Your gay father must be really proud of that!

And who said I was a Marxist? You don't have shit to argue here, so go eat some

problem is, if you call someone hitler, people who take you seriously start thinking anything is allowed against hitler's supporters.

like kidnapping and torture. so are you willing to take responsibiluty for hate crimes, all because of your whining that trump is literally hitler?

Hey! guess what!
You fucking lost!
Your tantrums are the sweetest to behold, don't stop, keep em coming!
Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!
Fucking looser!

I support Trump but I still laugh about this pic

this is pretty low tier, even for shills

Show us your real flag, leaf.

So did you, you fucking moron, you got backstabbed LOL

I don't have to reread your shilling.

>Appointing successful people is bad because class warfare. Opposed to Hillary who was bad and corrupt based on evidence and emails

>You shills said there was no wall? Which is it? CNN as source again. Again just like the polls. You will be wrong.

>Again, you will be wrong.

>Was infowars wrong about the polls shill? Who won? Ur +50 dem sample didn't help did it? All the intercity trickery and rigging didn't save her ass.

>I am a scientist and global warming is a political ideology issue agenda, why else would Boboma make a deal with China and let them produce a shit ton of pollution and limit his own people? If global warming is real the pollution in china would effect us. The issue is political.

>Facts intervened in the election, I have been called a Russian hacker over and over by you shills on here and twitter. Facts saved the day exposing your shit bitch shillary canidate.

Truth hurts 8 years, Babydick.

You are bad at this, the object is to get people mad with as little posts as lossible. You can't trololololol people on the Internet if you reply to every goddamn post they make.

>low energy bait

Keep telling yourself, 8 years.

>non-whites starve to death without social sevices

thanks for proving our point

>lept to defend communists
found the commie lmao

>actually thinks the fact that social services literally keep people alive is a good thing and we should continue this

People like you just put us into a race to the bottom

I don't know if that is what's going on at Trump Tower, but that cartoon pretty much sums up the average thread on Sup Forums.

A coincidence.

OP BTFO

>until they starve to death

Does this asshat realise he just proved our point?

kek

worse shitposting than Canada. Embarrassing.

Nice comic. Personally I favor option 3

>implying leftists like hillary and her retarded goon squad

Dude they were so retarded they lost to an actual orangutang-man with a pacemaker for a brain. I really could give a fuck if Hillary gets mauled by a bear on her walk-about while she's ignoring the shitcaucus of a political environment she whipped up because she refused to dump her shit-gobbling corporate overlords for fear theyd hit the satellites wit the codes and shut her CPU down.

Trump and Hillary: both is the worst. A half smoked pack of year old Winston cigarettes would've been a better choice for president than any of the shitdicks on the ballot this year.

Full Auto Space Communism will be the NWO

>Appointing successful people is bad because class warfare.
Appointing corrupt cronies is bad because of self-interest and corruption

>Opposed to Hillary who was bad and corrupt based on evidence and emails
That was the hourly false narrative shilled hard by the Kremlin and the weak-minded conservative traitors who worship Putin.

>You shills said there was no wall?
Strawman.
Trump promised the victims of his campaign lies that his wall would be
(1) made of precast concrete planks
(2) between 30 and 50 feet high
(3) run along the entire Southern border
(4) with a big beautiful door
(5) and it would be known as Trump Wall

Trump then backed down saying much of it would be chain link fence, according to thse hyper-liberal SJW MSM sites:
foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/14/trump-repeats-vow-to-build-border-wall-but-admits-there-could-be-some-fencing.html

>I am a scientist
>global warming is a political ideology issue agenda
Pick one.

>I have been called a Russian hacker over and over by you shills on here and twitter.
That can't be right. The Russian hackers are smart.

You're making this too easy.

more tears faggot
this is gonna be a good 8 years

What point is this trying to make?

They should have built a fucking wall

>the KKK
>bad
thats very blue pilled of them, fucking shit even blue pilled people know this

Sage and hide slide threads.

Lol he will be lucky to have four years.
American people will not stand by and allow a communist pig on the white house.

I hope we don't get slautered like the natives. Build a wall!

Trump supporters will defend everything he does. They are incapable of admitting they are wrong, even in the face of insurmountable evidence.

Stupidity will never be defeated.

Trump could nuke Virginia and his sycophantic supporters will find a reason to blame Virginia. No amount of logical gymnastics are too many when you can just lie and ignore things you don't agree with.

>Build a wall!

Walls don't work.
Hadrians Wall? - failed. The Scots managed to get out anyway

The Sumerians’ Amorite Wall? Their enemies just marched around it, took an extra travel day

Berlin Wall? Putin was the KGB's East German station chief in Berlin, so he probably got to kill a lot of escaping Germans.

Maginot Line? Took 10 years to build. Failed after just after a few months.

>Walls don't work.

>Great Wall of China
>China is the longest continuous civilisation in existence