youtube.com/watch?v=I2GKgFZ_ioQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rEGOihjqO9w
youtube.com/watch?v=SQNymNaTr-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=aYAJopwEYv8
youtube.com/watch?v=iCEDfZgDPS8
youtube.com/watch?v=DXy50exHjes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ukrainian

I'm Ukrainian too my man. Slavs are white, anyone who says otherwise is a Jew using divide and conquer tactics. They've just been on the receiving end of (((Communism))) and are therefore not as great a people as they could be - they are by no means, however, biologically inferior.

>Are slavs sub-human?
Slavs are squatting-seminigger subhumans and will be the last white men on earth at the same time.

It's sad we need kill ukranians to save Ukraine

No Slavs are not white. They are Mongolian/Nordic mixes, not white

You aren't white. Yes human but not white.

Sup Forumstards in general don't know shit about anything.
Just look at this post Retards like this are majority and they strangle any good discussion.

youtube.com/watch?v=YR5USHu6D6U

youtube.com/watch?v=5poSw7tFLB4

youtube.com/watch?v=QxHkLdQy5f0

youtube.com/watch?v=PAeXRJtxbrQ

youtube.com/watch?v=ItSJ_woWnmk

youtube.com/watch?v=u2W1Wi2U9sQ

youtube.com/watch?v=iKXlgQKD_io

youtube.com/watch?v=kbFly9b-9Dg

youtube.com/watch?v=00j8u7elu24

youtube.com/watch?v=7NGdkEvLmBk

youtube.com/watch?v=lkBhbH0LezM

youtube.com/watch?v=bFAodBYrjlc

youtube.com/watch?v=DUmq1cpcglQ

youtube.com/watch?v=xyDKezDLGTM

youtube.com/watch?v=QDW4VJGKLAQ

youtube.com/watch?v=mmCnQDUSO4I

youtube.com/watch?v=Sfhp1-69Y8U

youtube.com/watch?v=xm8kpZoX32k

youtube.com/watch?v=8JL4JXEv-RY

youtube.com/watch?v=I2GKgFZ_ioQ

youtube.com/watch?v=rEGOihjqO9w

youtube.com/watch?v=SQNymNaTr-Y

youtube.com/watch?v=aYAJopwEYv8

youtube.com/watch?v=iCEDfZgDPS8

youtube.com/watch?v=DXy50exHjes

>Checks flag
>Montenegro
>NEGRO
LOL

if you're cossack, as ur pic related, then you fought on the right side in ww2, and you are white

Slav is not a race.
Slav is not a culture
Slav is nothing. I guess there is linguistic group.

t. An Anglo

>Leaf

Sorry, ukranians are turks.

Niggers and sandniggers are animals compared to you. Lets just leave the comparisons at that.

>Finngolians and Slavgolians unite.

Not bad.

I have Israeli-Anglo-Swiss ancestry and couldn't be more proud

my family has ties to the Zaporozhian Cossacks

Yeah, slav is a way of living

Slavs are pretty white on the outside, but it's kind of complicated and fucked up on the inside.
Making a decent progressive human out of us is possible but so fuckin hard man. In the end we are a massive group of related retards who hate each other and blame EVERYFUCKINONE for our problems, except us.
You will never hear a slav saying something good about his neighbouring slavs, yet you will see us behaving like brothers when brought together.

How is there can even be a discussion on that issue? Everybody knows there is 3 groups: slavs (russia, poland, serbia),romans (italy,france) and anglos(germany,UK). All people which belong to this groups are white. Others - aren't. End of discussion.

You guys are fine.

That's Rurik tho he wasn't Slavic he was Norse.

Ukranian women are gold diggers. Esp ones in the US

Based on my interactions with Ukrainians, you are very much white. The whole Slavs are sub-humans meme is just that, a meme. Also, in my experience, Ukrainian women are ridiculously hot.

>leaf
Tell that to 6'2 blond hair blue eyes Vlad. The face of your nation is a turbomanlet cuck.

And greeks, basques, albanians and celtics and you have it. Other white euros like magyars or finns are heavily bleached gooks. Still white on my book, but not white to begin with.
Caucasus niggers are supposed to be white but they have been mongrelised by jews persians and mongorians behind recognition.

Yes, according to this official UN chart of European ethnicities.

Slavs are White

Slavs are white. It's russians who are Mongolians, they are not slavs though.

>Killing fellow Slavs
>Especially when white birth rate can't even sustain itself

You're retarded

What type of slav? Balkan? Pole/Baltic? Russian? Austrian Slavs (Czechs, slovenians, etc.)?

Anyway, Ukranian are literally nigger tier.

>ell that to 6'2 blond hair blue eyes Vlad. The face of your nation is a turbomanlet cuck.
Most of those are pure Nordic. Russia was founded by Russian vikings

>forgetting Swedes
Fucking retarded meme

Leafs are all jews

No user Slavs are the true master race

Chicago born and raised polock

Slavs are fine, don't let (((them))) get you down.

I have Israeli ancestry but im certainly not Jewish.

Russians are Nordic.

>Tfw every time a bulgarian and a Portuguese meet it's like love at first sight

I swear to God we were meant to be together

You're nota sub, but slavs need to grow up and be more civilized. You figt between each other and sometimes act like niggers. Football hooligans come to my mind.

Baltic German reporting.

"Russians" -- probably only 15% of the population. Rest of them are mongrels.

>you Slavs
>Estonian

Lol wut still pretending your Nordic when half your pop is Russian?

>Belgium

Aren't you like 50% Muslim or something?

Because fuhrer told us slavs are subhumas. And right he was, we can only make an exception to Poles and Ukraininas.

Slavs are a language group, and arguably some of them have other stuff in common.

But if you live 2000km away from a completely different country and set of people and think you got plenty in common and are "brothers", then you're probably a retard. You poor thing.

The "slavbros" are cringy as fuck.

I'm not an Estonian you half-breed americunt but Baltic German.

I'm clearly not Belgian. Ukros are still literally niggers.

what do you mean by human

It's just a meme.

Ukraine is like the most fucked up country in Europe currently with economy, life standard and so one being more fucked up than lots of places in Africa. Not to mention they are run by retarded jews and are so corrupt it's hard to even recognize them as a country.
Don't get me wrong, I don't like It and I'd like for them to get themselves together, but at this moment it's hard to even recognize them as a country.

Fact: Slavs are the most powerful race

I have Russian (Nordic) ancestry my family comes from Novgored we all have Nordic last names, God Bless you Nordic brother

Well yeah. They need to get themselves together. I see it as a possibility. First they need to fight off them sunhuman scum Russians.

>slavs are not white
would you tell her that, Sup Forums?

If you really come from Novgored then I bless you back. It's the area where Russians live, not "russians". Too bad you're such a minority.

>Literally thinking ukros are worth anything

We all know you, Lithuania and Latvia would literally sacrifice your entire family to cause one russian a mild headache, but still.

pydorg.

>Estonian
>true Prussian, blood of the teutons trough your veins

top kek you are delusional

I'm also not a half breed literally 100% of my ancestors are from Poland

we are devoted to out countries, no matter how shit the situation is with russians. can't see anything good getting out of your shithole. only gettings worse.

no, Slavs are the Master race. How can germanycucks even compete

I still consider them Russian, just not the special russians.

too bad they didn't teach you some geography, you wouldn't bark here otherwise.

Not belgian, learn to read.

your white. without kievan rus none of the other slavs would exist.

there are 3 types of slavs, east, western and balkan

You're wrong, they are Tatars, Turks and all sort of Mongrels. Over half of their population is 160cm tall, what does that teach you about the situation?

You didn't write you're not a Belgian.

Whay are you trying to pretend like Estonia was east Prussia

It wasn't, you aren't Germanic.

Your a slav like me

> being proud of people you did not know and honoring their deeds as your own
> leaf on Sup Forums

You must have a very pittyful life I guess.

TRUE! Genghis Khan who was half Turkish and his army of likley many Turks invaded Kievan Rus and Central Russia and likley changed the genes forever.

If svyatoslav hadn't invaded Bulgaria Balkans would probably be strong as shit and a strong Bulgaria would beat back the ottomans.

Slavs are fine, but ukrainians are not. Kys, hohol scum

Listen pal. I want my descendants to honour me in the future, so why shouldn't I do the same, oh right you're Slovenian you don't know what it's like to have great ancestors.

>What is poster I'd

Mongols had sandniggers, they weren't sandniggers.

>I have Israeli ancestry
So... you are not white.

Checked

slavs have potential for a lot of sutff but it has to be carefully extracted from them because otherwise they exhibit nigger-like behavior despite them being white

Jesus, genetics back then were nothing like they are now. Culture stays, genetics change. First there was 1 kind of slavs, then they got divided into 3. Back in the times of kievan rus, there were not 3 kinds of east slavs, there was 1 fuckin massive blob of thousands of small countries, tribes and kingdoms that were pretty much the exact same ethnicity but called themselves different things. Talking about nationalism and nation states in medieval europe just means you understand nothing about history except dry, politicized facts from the school textbooks. Sadly this is how things work, it's not how everyone likes it. Claiming medival europe was filled with nation states is just politicized history. I believe only the byzantines had some sort of nationalistic-like culture.
The reason the Balkans are so fucked up and full of retarded, broke, jobless, lazy fags who hate on each other is because of this. I SEE THAT, I KNOW IT!

This desu

All of the true white races have been cucked by muslims and will soon be mulatto

Genghis Khan was half Turkish that's why he had green eyes and red hair, it was common for Turks at the time

I am white friend Judaism is only passed down via the mother.

> you ll never hear slavs saying good things about other slavs

Sure if you're from Yugo...
I can proudly say that I respect czechs, polacks and croatians as fellow brothers and I think Slovenia is a slavic masterrace because they just know how to country.

Also majority of russians Ive met look like the worst kind of gopniks but when you get into conversation with em they are pretty chill.
Ukrainians too however ive only met those who ran away from that shithole so they dont have to go to army for the beliefs that are not their own.

Bulgars are kind of gypsies overall with their shit tier drugs and retro dance music with a clubs full of fat-stronk bald monkeys dressed in fake murrican brand t-shirts which are just too small for their fat bellies, but they are cheap AF so everytime im there I feel like a fucking king of everything so I cant complain.

Nah they are cool.

Drop a Slav in America and one generation later he is American.

This. Kiev is Polish clay. Remove kebab-slav.

You know and we're raised by your parents and them raised but there's and so on. If your parents or grand parents tell you about them then they obviously had a big effect of their lives and thus how they chose to raise you.

We didn't just pop out of the ground we're a product of our ace store genetically and social (to an extent) and if you like what you are then why would you not be proud of where and who you came from? Especially if you know exactly what they've contributed

what's with the stupid shoes?

Bullshit, that was more than 4 centuries before the ottomans and couldn't be more unrelated. It's the greekniggers who let the ottomans on the balkans, because they were unable to pay them for being mercenaries. At that point Bulgaria was the biggest joke in it's entire history.
Sad truth, have to admit it.

This is a Turk?

Nigger please.

It's a racial mix, like Hispanic and japsnese

Slavs are cool. But remember that slavic people belong to the mighty Finn

> lead trying to insult me by calling me slovenian
> have no idea what is Slovenia even like
> wat

The point is that those who cant be proud about anything related to themselves often find shelter in glorifying their ancestors because that the only thing that can hold em above the "my life is shit" level. Also, youre a canadian with such colorful ancestory and yet you think I am pure "slovenian" (which itself is false but nvm we all know you murricans suck terribly in geography so I forgive u)

Slavs are fucking based. If I'm going to flee this hell hole my country has become, I would like to move to eastern europe.

Drumpfs wife is a Slovenian.

>The point is that those who cant be proud about anything related to themselves often find shelter in glorifying their ancestors because that the only thing that can hold em above the "my life is shit" level. Also, youre a canadian with such colorful ancestory and yet you think I am pure "slovenian" (which itself is false but nvm we all know you murricans suck terribly in geography so I forgive u)
You Ruskies aren't educated, that's why you're dumb. Guess what I am proud of my ancestors since what is there to be proud of in modern life?

I will move to Israel if I don't like life in Canada, Eastern Europe is poor so you wouldn't like it.

>Genghis Khan was half Turkish that's why he had green eyes and red hair, it was common for Turks at the time

Do you even know what a "turk" is and what relation it has to modern "turks"?

Svyatoslav's invasion led to Byzantines establishing a powerbase, Bulgaria would have grown a shitload if it never happened. Look at what happened post-byzantine rule, second Bulgarian empire was fucking huge and there was a lot of strength at one point. Now think what would have happened if Svyatoslav hadn't been jewed into Bulgaria.

>ukranian
no such thing
>Are slavs sub-human?
yes, kys

>those who cant be proud about anything related to themselves often find shelter in glorifying their ancestors because that the only thing that can hold em above the "my life is shit" level.

That's actually too true to sound good.

btw where did slav term originate

some say it relates to slovenly since feudalism peasants
others say it means glory or slava
others say it can mean slovo or litterely word

we are like brothers though, all from Kievan Rus. It's sad too see how you guys got brainwashed into this.

Ok, his ancestors were from TURKEY

slavs are greasy, weird, and annoying. not white not human just shit

My point is:
> my ancestors did this and this and therefore I am on the same lvl as they are
Nope nigga, thats not how it works.
> your ancestors traveled accross the ocean to find a new land and a life for themselves
> could die 100x on the journey but managed to settle down and build a nice life of themselves
> I am a product of their children's children and all I do is shitpost on Sup Forums all day long
> therefore I am as great as they were and all the other people can suck my dweller masterdick

So you see nothing wrong with this point of view hm? No wonder "white" race is on a big decline.

stfu scum you are racist.

pls have cancer racist

while Montenegro was NEVER conquered by t*rks, niggers and various other assorted subhumans, Canada is literally bending over to take that BBC by order of supreme leader Trudeau

just go back to your cuckshed and stay there ok

You're weird subhuman racist