When will white people start calling out racist whites?

Study after study shows this is the only way to end racism, why won't white people just swallow their collective ego and stop being racist?
rawstory.com/2016/12/researchers-most-effective-way-to-fight-racism-requires-white-people-calling-out-white-racists/

>rawstory
>it's always YTs fault

Sage

Hello, fellow white guys.

I call them out now.

I'm all
>hell yeah brother, fuck them goddamn niggers gimme a high five

or
> fuck no we aren't hiring a mexican he can go look for a job back across the river.

That kind of thing shit yes that helps racism.

>After Americans elected Donald Trump — whose racist campaign rhetoric targeting Muslims, Mexicans, and black Americans

source discredits itself halfway through first sentence
laziest baiting

Hello, fellow spic

Okay but what about the other groups are they allowed to be racis- Oh yeah that's right it doesn't matter to the left if they do that.

so whites are the only racists?

>The most effective way to fight racism is to call out racist self-hating liberal whites
Hmm...

We did that decades ago, that's why we're not racist anymore.
When are the niggers going to confront their own racism toward other races?

they won't unless the political climate changes because leftists are feeding them bullshit that rich white men are all racists out to oppress them. That's also why they occasionally chimpout and cause riots.

Look at that stupid nigger, what king of signal is that supposed to be? Stupid nigger ha

Tldr only white people are racist. Always the white man's fault. Blame all your problems on the white man. Jealousy or racism?

Just another thing niggers are too lazy to do themselves

Hello fellow arab

lol

But... but... but this could never work because all white people are racist, remember? How could one racist calling out another racist help stop racism? And why would he want to anyway? It just doesn't make any sense!

fuck niggers, kikes, spics, and jawas they are all dirty shit skins with no regard for my culture. why should i respect their ways of life when it either filled with greedy manipulation or incredible 3rd word ignorance. fuck brown people fuck them all to death

I'm not an arab, I'm a literal nigger with ancestry in Africa.

t. leaf

We had something like that, it was called the Inquisition, didn't end very well for us

Racist, change your views

>researchers

when niggers stop being racist

Because the real racists are the ones calling other people racists

We live in a fucking twilight zone right now

Race isn't real shitlord cis scum