White People

Just settle it and answer the damn question without any stupid excuses

>muh good meat
>muh great chefs
>muh food creations

Why the FUCK do you guys eat like shit all the time? Settle it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uZhnpAhYmb0
youtu.be/XUIev7SVZ5o?t=5m45s
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LtfF6ARJQvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying I eat like shit
Sorry, white people know how to cook.

You don't know good food until a Slavic grandmother, with 70 years of cooking experience makes a holiday lunch for you.

You're a retard, every day i eat delicious meals ... And I have traveled all over the world, including India South America SE Asia and I'm sorry it's really good but not as good as my food. The only country where i will admit that i ate at least as well as I do here is Italy.

After learning about poo in loo's on Sup Forums I'm never gonna eat Indian food ever again.

Do they mean poor white people?

I doubt niggers even understand wine culture, cheeses, foie gras, truffles, dry-aged steak, etc etc

A fucking leaf

We know they were white because they were actually doing something that contributes to society.

>scientist == white

>assumes they're white cause it says "scientists"

lel

>wine culture, cheeses, foie gras, truffles, dry-aged steak, etc etc

Kek, one Mexican or Indian dish would singlehandedly btfo out of any of those stupid preppy shit meals.

>Canadian delicacy

>Indians need a a shitload of spice to cut through the constant taste and smell of shit
>"culinary perfection"

It doesn't come from Africa or Africans.

how to "exotic" cooking 101 :
>put random vegetables in a bowl
>pour a liter of sauce into it
(if you have slanty eyes you may add rice at this point)
>add some spices
>add chicken
>cook it
Et voila, the great culinary masterpiece, how can white ppl even compete

lol seriously

>not eating all different types of food from all over the world
>not eating comfy meals like curry, chili, or grilled cheese with tomato soup during the winter
The thing about food is i can literally make whatever i want so where im from has zero impact on what I eat i can make steak and mash potatoes one night and then tacos the next

absolute wew

Leeeaaaf

Tell your Slavic grandmother to leave out a plate for me.

this

ŻUREK KURWAAAAAA

it pretty fucking good for how simple it is

>call valid points stupid excuses

Not very bright, are you.

nogs need to aggressively season food because their taste buds can't notice natural flavors after smoking a pack of menthols daily since age 12

Gotta give it to France on this one. Most European and Japanese food emphasizes simple ingredients done correctly. I cook French and northern Italian all the time.

I also cook Indian too, and it's easy as fuck. One pan - ginger, garlic, protein, tomatoes or coconut, and a shitload of spices.

Damned if I wouldn't devour that though.

I dont. We spiralized some zucchini and had it ad pasta with a rustic sauce with meat, olives, sunchokes, garlic and onion. Gonna make some miso soup from scratch tonight. The asian market is honestly one of the cheapest grocery stores here in the city.

Poor white people are more creative when it comes to food than niggers ever where.

To be fair Indian food is like 102% spice with a 2% margin of error. Source - Indian grandmother

I don't think spices on everything means you have good taste. Have you ever just cooked a fucking hamburger and swiped the crusty juice off the pan? Heavenly. Them ethnics don't know the joys of plain, but perfect food.

I need to take you fellas out to a good Caribbean restaurant.

Niggers are so fucking illiterate. Europeans invented the global spice trade and wars have been fought over spices going back millenia.

It is a delicacy, though.

You just need to be drunk to truly appreciate it.

I hate this meme.

>be non-white
>use cookware invented by white people to cook food cultivated by white people using technology invented by white people on a stove made by white people using electricity provided by white people following a recipe created by white people
>can't properly follow directions and end up over-cooking everything to a perfect al blando
>grab specialty jar invented by white people
>unscrew cap invented by white people, made of plastic created by white people
>cover over-cooked meat with spices curated and cultivated by white people
>don't get botulism because of pasturization invented by white people
>hahaha damn white people don't know how to cook

"wine culture" doesn't exist beyond spending more money for the same damn thing.

Trips of truth.

Also, here's a fun fact. Black people claim to be culinary masters, but they literally eat dirt instead of food. Slave owners even had to fashion special masks to stop niggers from eating mud lol

>I hate this meme
>getting this triggered

Awww do you need a safe space little whitey? Will you be OK?

Yeah wine culture nowadays is just a pretentious grape juice circlejerk, same with cheese, but I agree with everything else on the list.

>black people need to get over slavery, no one alive suffers from it
> blacks eat dirt lmao

kinda disagree. There's good wide and then there's polish wine.

Bon apetit shitskin.

I do, and I'm getting it in 14 days. I will be ok, yes. Thank you for your concern, leaf.

Nigs sure love coating everything with salt, like a mountain of it.

And people wonder why every old black guy who isnt already killed by gang violence has hypertension

>nigger memes

Southern Blacks had the right idea. Deep fried everything may be degenerates as fuck, but you gotta live free and die fast.

>"Researchers at the Indian Institute for Technology in Jodhpur"

From the actual article.

Doesn't sound very white

Cultural tradition because Europe has no real spices but salt. Honestly other races should be embarrassed about getting dominated by some poor shitters from a damp grey shithole continent.

Don't be mean

I don't care a fuck how the average Hillary Clinton WASP cooks their meat it doesn't take away from the fact that most professional chefs are white, most professional chefs season their meats (Beavis and Butthead laughter).

Yes, flavorful is much preferable to flavorless but, the right kind and right amount of flavors is also preferable to just dumping a fucking container of seasoning salt on your chicken as well.

And while I don't consider it the best fried chicken (and it's definitely gone downhill from how it used to be here in America) may I just pointed that A FUCKING WHITE MALE is the one responsible for the KFC recipe. White people can't into seasoning and yet the majority of KFC's patronage is blacks and Asians. Wow really makes you fucking think, huh?

I make chili that had the Mexicans at my job going for 2nd and 3rd helpings. And I handle spicy food just fine, in a contest of eating spicy food I'd outlast your weak canuck ass.

All this and I can also enjoy dairy productions without problems.

It's because white households these days usually have both parents working full time jobs or, even worse, just a single parent to take care of everything. Of course food is going to get neglected. Preparing a delicious meal every day takes time and skill, it usually demands a stay at home mom that was taught by her own mother and so on for generations. Nobody talks shit about italian food, even though it's white people food, because to this day nonnas are top notch cooks.

It's a sad thing this tradition is disappearing among white families though. Just another step towards white genocide. Now we have to make do with 10 minute grilled chicken breast and boiled broccoli for lunch, if you're lucky that is, otherwise it's frozen food. I don't blame other races for making fun of regular every day white people food, it really sucks. It's so bad that even our holiday food is starting to suck because those are the only occasions in the whole year that someone will get their ass on the kitchen for >2 hours. Might as well just give up and live on soylent.

>ŻUREK
I actually just bought the ingredients. Keep putting off prep to make it.

:'(
Italian grandmothers will always have a special place in my heart.

Nigger food is just a plate.

Seasoning was always used to hide the disgusting taste of the ingredients..
Patrician tier cuisine like italian or french one rarely use spices because we compose our meals not by using a shitload of seasoning but by selecting the ingredients matching each other the best.

That's basically why indian, mexican and african food sucks ball and has no creativity.

>white people cant season
youtube.com/watch?v=uZhnpAhYmb0
>white people cant handle spice
youtu.be/XUIev7SVZ5o?t=5m45s
>niggers cook the best food
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

Can niggers EVEN COMPETE?

Some things do need seasoning though. It makes me want to cry to think of people who have had tacos with unseasoned ground beef.

>Whites have no seasoning

>needing seasoning and/or spices to make a meal taste good
wew lad

youtube.com/watch?v=LtfF6ARJQvE

Niggers AND Democrats BTFO