Tfw we are the next South Africans

>tfw we are the next South Africans
>tfw slowly becoming socially 3rd world.
>tfw the people that will be slowly and systematically killed/discriminated/bred out of existence over a period of time.
>tfw they will tear down our monuments and re-write history so that we never existed someday in the distant future. (hell some of it has already begun)
>tfw no one really cares to help or even try to remember us, Europeans/Whites are still under the Jewish bluepill so hard that they still hate each other, and hate White Americans.
>tfw one day there will not even be a memory of white America or her achievements and people.
>tfw the communist jews won
Feels bad man...

I admire the Jews, they are 2% of US population and they pretty much rule the entire western world, it's impressive how much evil can be done by such a small group

I'm glad you finally swallowed the redpill of reality. Europe is next

This is what you get for ruining communist containment countries

Which part of this beautiful country do you reside in? Are you planning on moving away ever?

I really enjoyed that movie. But he played a Rhodesian that was living in South Africa IIRC.
Regardless, this is how me and the other South African user will die if we don't move out one day.

>This red earth, it's in our skin. The Shona say the colour comes from all the blood that's been spilled fighting over the land. This is home. You'll never leave Africa.

>ThatRomanFeel

Blahblah jews this and jews that.

We are one human race.
And to speak of your lost "culture" who the fuck gives a shit about ancient greece and its buttfuckery.

I agreed with OP until he brought Jews into it. I still don't get Sup Forums's obsessive paranoia about Jews. Have you fuckers ever met a Jew? They're normal people. Except the Hassids, nobody likes Hassids.

|
|>

"Wow who cares you lost your culture".
That's rich coming from the race that forced a bunch of mudshits off of some land they owned a thousand years ago because of "muh heritage"

Listen to him.

>Ndlambe
What happens here? Can't find anything about it on the internet

fun fact: there are only 8 thousand Jews in modern Poland, yet the owner of the biggest daily leftist newspaper is a son of jewish communist Ozjasz Szechter, his brother was a judge in stalinist Poland, he sentenced Polish undeground soldiers to death after the war
8 thousand out of 38 million, what a weird coincidence don't you think?

He's from Ndlambe, Eastern Cape. Cant find any info on it

>nepotism

Every empire falls

Get ready for the new Chinese empire.

That's by Port Alfred IIRC. It's known for nice scenery, beaches and extremely cheap marijuana from the local blacks. Wonder how fucked up he's getting atm. How do yo view all those flags, Sup Forums X or something?

I don't think it's a coincidence, I think the Jews have a culture that values education and financial success, and Ashkenazi Jews have very high IQs on average.

You need to stop looking at the propoganda.
The white people that have seen what's happend have started migrating and regrouping all over the world.

Extra flag extension created by some guys on Sup Forums, just check out this general it'll explain how to get it

Don't know how I missed this. Powerful and deep message. Gives me the shivers.

Thanks. Can you see where I am right now?

Nope you have to set it up first