DOW 20,000 THREAD

RECORD HIGH FOR THE DOW
20,000 IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Other urls found in this thread:

usdebtclock.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=4xn9jLy_TB4&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

20,000? Check these digits nigger

the higher the peak, the longer the fall

itll happen

TRUMP DID IT
PRAISE KEK

USA ECONOMY AT RECORD HIGHS THANKS TO PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP

SHADILAY

in b4 kikes pop the bubble just as scheduled

not when kek is behind USA while Trump is president

boooooooooooooooooooooooowowowowowowowow

Witnessed

was up to 19999

now at 19990

Today is the day FUSKERS!!!!

Do i buy while it's up?

this thread is BLESSED
praise KEK and praise TRUMPONOMICS

ALWAYS buy while it's up

always buy things at maximal prices

You do realize that the Dow number is more akin to inflation right? What I mean is its fairly arbitrary. In the 80s and 90s 10,000 was "good" just because its reaching 20k (a number hit before 2008) really means very little given world economy now. Now if it jumped to say 30k or 40k that would be special. But since it is an inevitable climb anyway. It means little.

checkd

sell while its up

Global Elite are planning to trap investors and crash the market when Trump gets elected. This is a false flag

yay! people I'll never know in a boardroom somewhere are making even more imaginary money!!! yay go spend more! rack up that debt, don't forget a new pair of shoes goy.... I mean guy! the last ones you got are out of style, common dolls and gents lets celebrate absolutely nothing!

ckecked

we did it boys

great depression when? make coca cola 5 cents again

ah the good ole life savings honey pot

Dow for euro earners is like printing moneys

Not really. Technology has still increased massively so the output is exponentially better in many areas. There also has been a lot of population growth via immigration.

aaaAAAAAAAAA

It's at around 19966

Check'd and Sav'd

Its always highest before the peak.

You're also just a few billion dollar away from 20 trillion dollars in debt. usdebtclock.org/

>Its always highest before the peak.
crash*
dammit

This doesn't mean shit for regular folks. The stock market is bullshit. Fuck em

>not expecting the bubble to burst.

Says thr guy who would have voted for Obama in a 3rd term.

I feel bad for you

>Dow at all time high
>Peso free falling

LOVING. EVERY. LAUGH.

not yet tho

and then the crash wooo~

My current 401k from work only had a a max increase of maybe 1% since last November, most of the time in the negatives. Since this November it's jumped up 10%. Praise kek and praise trump

Remember what Trump said about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=4xn9jLy_TB4&t
>We have the worst revival of an economy since the great depression and believe me we're in a bubble right now. And the only thing that looks good is the stock market but if you raise interest rates even a little bit that is going to come crashing down. We are in a big fat ugly bubble
Word for word
Then he goes on to shittalk the fed and Janet Yellen a little bit.

You're fucking delusional if you think the stock market means anything and you're going to be disappointed if you think Trump is going to be able to pull you out of this mess without some serious hurt.

The repeat of '08 recession will be that much sweeter. I may like Trump but wishing an economic implosion in US & Germany still remains a no.1 for me.

When will you filthy capitalists learn?

The next 2007 will be more catastrophic than anything we've ever experienced.

Could be the trigger for WW3.

401k goes really bad when interest rates are as low as they are.

>.37

That's as close as its ever gonna get, get ready for the crash on monday

>>When will you filthy capitalists learn?
>Implying its the capitalists fault and not the zionist globalist bankers.
>that flag
It all makes sense now

>Buy high, get higher

immaterial the us national debt will always be repayable as long as countries accept us dollars

what does that image prove exactly

That the FED ''solved'' the problem by throwing a fuckton of money on it.

And then it slowed down so they fixed it again by throwing more money at it.

Here is an illustration of how (((Bernanke))) fixed 2008.

Also, tons of countries owe the US trillions in debt payments. NET debt is much lower than 20 trillion

Here is a better pic, that pic was shit

TEEHEE
halfway to MEMES

but that was exactly my point...

printing money and gvt bailouts only prolong the illness and the next crisis will only be bigger.

stop the jew meme. The system has everyone in it, not just jews.

He's literally not even president and you're giving him credit. What a fucking moron you are. Obama's policies are what fixed the economy. We've had 75 straight months of job growth. We didn't get to the highest point randomly out of nowhere because Trump suddenly appeared on the scene, we got there because Obama led us there.

Nice straw ya have there man.

PRAISE KEK

this i want this us economy bubble meme to be put to rest.
however i have visited usa twice and have noticed a culture of consumerism there. if the us public were educated to save and invest their money rather than engage in mindless consumerism pushed by the multi national corporations we would gradually see a fall in the national debt of usa. for some reason the government in usa does not encourage savings the interest rate on fixed deposits is quite low in usa.

The fed is filled with Jews

How do you explain that away?

>implying the pieces of paper are what make the money real/valuable

I thought Trump getting elected was going to be on par with the 2008 financial crisis happening again.

What happened to that?

fair point but digital money legitimacy wasn't my argument.

I mean to say that you can't just create money out of thin air - this causes inflation or in USA case a bubble.

I don't understand economics, can some /biz/-fag explain why this is a good thing?

401ks are long term, my company matches 100% up to 6% so I'm not gonna refuse free money. I just put it in there and check it once every few monts. I have my Roth and roll over Ira to use as well

Meanwhile at bitcoin....

You started to blame capitalism when it has fucking nothing to do with it, its all 100% the jew bankers fault. There is no such thing as to big to fail in capitalism.

KYS, you have had no growth except on the stock market and the service sector. The job growth is all because of Obama care and employers kicking their employees (because they don't want to pay their healthcare) so now you have one person working 3 shitty jobs instead of 1 good job. If they counted joblessness the same way they did in the 20 years ago it would look fucking horrible.

The only thing Obama did was doubling the national debt so that he could bail out a bunch of (((bankers))) and boost the stock market.

again, there are far more goyim working in finance than jews.

It means nothing, its a bunch of fucking computers doing high frequency trading with each other. Right now they are confident because interest rates are low as fuck.

It literally changes nothing in real life, it means nothing. Maybe a bunch of delusional faggots will feel confident because the DOW is at 20k and they will go out and buy shit on credit because of it but that's about it.

There are far more goyim in the world.

I BLAME ALL THE WHITE MALES!

checkd friend

fpbp
ChEcKeD

exactly

Why isn't anyone thanking Obama?

>exactly
Yeah, think about that fact.

Stop pissing us of

I don't care about jews much. Only my dad is genetically jewish but he didn't care

Nah, you literally can create money out of thin air as long as creating actual stuff with real value comes from it. It's when you have a discrepancy between the amount of money being produced and the real value of stuff being produced that you get inflation. There's a happy medium.

Again, maybe you should wait until he becomes president and starts making policy changes that have a potential to impact the economy before you give him any sort of credit, good or bad. That doesn't even take a high IQ to wrap your head around. It's just common sense yet you seem to have your head so far up your own ass that you've gotten brain damage and lost all of it.

PRAISE THE FROG KING

PRAISE KEK