ROAST/BANTZ THREAD

Leafs need to lighten up and laugh at the good bantz happening at their expense. Any other countries are fair game.

Fresh.

>Any other countries are fair game.

Why do SHARTS hate us so much? Is it because their women run to us for green cards and free healthcare?

Canada making fun of any other country is like a mentally retarded person burning to death covered in his own feces and piss laughing at someone who stepped in shit.

Actual quotes from a canadian general thread

Whenever one of then complains about not being able to get a job, this happens:

>With an attitude like that it's no wonder you can't find a job.

>Ever thought about heading out west to work in the oil patch. Lots of work out there if you aren't a kys virgin.

>Get your welding ticket.

>Or a forklift license. There's lots of jobs you just have to keep looking.

>Canada is the best country on earth bud. Love it or leave it. You got a poor attitude, maybe that's why no one will hire you.

>There's lots of work, you just gotta keep looking, it's out there, I promise you. You can trust a fellow user. Canada is the best and if you don't like it you can fuck right off bud.

>Just keep looking, there's work out there.

>You should get your welding ticket. Plenty of work out there for welders, you just gotta keep looking.

>Honestly if you aren't already a welder you're failing at life. Just keep lookin you'll find work, it's out there. Lots of work out there bud, only people with a bad attitude can't find it.

>If you don't like canada you should fuck right off bud.

>tfw i cant get a job

>>tfw i cant get a job

If I was a canadian and you were too, I'd say the following:

Dude, you should be come a forklift driver and live the baller life. Unless You can't because you're a fucking kys virgin. Canada, love it or leave it. Theres lotsa jobs, keep looking.

60% white

he probably doesn't even have his welding ticket.

adhominemsandfallacies.jpeg

>Some limey faggot actually typed this out

cut and paste, due frend

>Having that saved
Just neck yourself and the suffering,

I await for the rangeban of canada.

>Be Canada
> Put Chinese on West coast
> When Russia invades they see Asians
>They think they made wrong turn and leave

We are the smartest cucks ever.

Keep waiting senpai
It'll help distract you while your children get raped by immigrants

american women are so easy compared to canadian women, it is actually ridiculous how much they love leaf cock

you're so clever and witty. it's why no one likes you.

look at all the other countries having sophisticated and elegant discussion, then look at you.