Clinton puppet under threat of having his family dosed with polonium

either that, or he's just an abomination to christ

Started with his white trash mom.

We all pay the toll.

Nothing really.
He was an average president.
Not great like Democrats seem to think, but not the literally anti-christ like
seems to think.

Nothing, he did the job on economy after the recession. People conservative will always shill Trump and Israel

It started when he was born in Kenya.

He got cucked by Wall Street.

8 years of obstructionism

The economy

n i g g e r

he always had the most dangerous lead.

Hes a nigger

Marxist puppet nigger, he did everything he was supposed to do regarding decreasing stability of the country.

He wasn't tried for treason

What didnt?

We gave him the (((Peace Price))) and he became complacent.

Besides Hillary not being elected, the only major thing that went wrong was Russia defending Syria. Obama was a CIA plant and executed his mission pretty well. He created civil unrest in a bunch of countries and installed weaponry along Russia's border. The only major fuckup was Hillary not being elected. Obama's job was preparation, the actual WW3 stuff was Hillary's job. Sucks to be them.

He absolutely refused to negotiate with the right wing politicians around him. Clinton and JFK both were able to shake hands with Republicans to come to compromises. Obummer wouldn't, so he was essentially stone walled.

he had to reward all sorts of progressive interest groups instead of doing the old-school Democrat thing and helping out the American worker
just look at what happened with his stimulus, it was going to be infrastructure but some feminists complained and so most of it went in to healthcare
on foreign policy he was pressured to maintain the bipartisan consensus so while he didn't have an Iraq he had nothing good to show except some failed revolutions in the middle east
in short he was a pussy, he didn't tell people to fuck off he made them cabinet members and went along with them

This.

>stagnant growth
>arming ISIS
>race hustler
>health care destroyer

He is literally GWB level bad

>be literal who from most corrupt city in the country
>get elected senator
>after two years run for presidential nom against a clinton after 20 years of bush-clinton-bush
>nailed it
>run against an incredibly weak republican nom after bush's wars and economic meltdown
>nailed it
>do literally nothing useful as president for 4 years and blame it on republicans despite starting with a majority in both houses of congress
>run for president a second time
>republicans put up another retarded out of touch rich faggot after years of occupy wallstreet memes
>nailed it
>decide he wants "a legacy"
>do nothing useful AGAIN
>bitch and moan about incoming white guy who promised to trash your legacy and fix shit he ignored for 8 fucking years

Anyone who expected anything more from him is a fool. I'm almost surprised he didn't actually try to confiscate guns while he was in power.

the peace prize is a meme that spiraled out of control.

A whiny and arrogant first term senator with no real accomplishments was hired to be a puppet for Wall Street.

>but not the literally anti-christ
but, he kind of was. I dont think it was inherit in him, it was a combination of having Clinton in cabinet and controlling foreign policy, who did things like ally with Turkey and Al-Qeeda, funnel arms to ISIS, get rich off of these groups responsible for genocide, cause there refugee crisis, and therefor every attack on Europe while Obama did everything at home to shit all over the constitution, open up the flood gates of propaganda and psyops on the American public, Ally with a Nazi Collaborator to fund home grown insurgence, replicating CIA and Mossad tactics used in the middle east to support genocide and regime change, legalize drone strikes on Americans anywhere, legalize assassinations on anyone, and generally carry on the same exact policies from the Bush years and the Iraq war, while teaming up with the people that hit us on 9/11 and turning their tactics on their own citizens.
Democrats are in horrible denial about their company

big dick but no balls.

Born a white nigger

His presidency

NIGGER MUSLIM NONAMERICAN COMMUNIST SHITSKIN

ohh he was worse than GWB. seeand lets not even mention that fact than when we were hit on 9/11, the Bush administration was just taking inventory of having newly acquired office, and stumbled upon TRILLIONS of dollars of Missing military hardware that disappeared during Clintons last years.

Democrats still called the WTO a conspiracy theory and couldn't connect the dots from a dog taking a piss to the yellow snow

I would tell you proven facts, but this Sup Forums, the thread that is just made of a bunch of self-approving fascists. so, I'm just going to let you be idiots

see **

He had a record number of people who voted for him in 2008, and he never used them to accomplish anything.

Likewise, Trump had around 7 million less people vote for him, but he will (hopefully) actually use them to get things done.

>and lets not even mention that fact than when we were hit on 9/11, the Bush administration was just taking inventory of having newly acquired office

To be fair it was 9 months later. I wouldn't say that was newly acquired or still taking inventory. In any RTS you should be prepared for attacks by that point.

Now back on the other hand, using planes as improvised missiles was a new form of terrorism and completely different from normal hijackings up to that point, which involved ransoms and landing in "neutral" countries. Nobody could have predicted given the publicly available information that a hijacking that day would lead to an attack on some skyscrapers.

As a tone-setter for the nation, this bastard was a fucking disaster.

If he's not a Muslim, he's a missed opportunity for them.

youtu.be/tCAffMSWSzY

Trillions of dollars dont just disappear overnight. The day after Rumsfield announced the money missing from the treasury, the accounting office at the pentagon that was heading the investigation was destroyed.
I just know it in my bones. The Clintons are fucking Traitors and they hid behind Obama's half-blackness to get away with genocide, because calling him out on it would be racist

I was unaware of this part of the conspiracy theory. Any good sources on it?

Nothing went wrong. He saved the US economy, introduced universal healthcare and kept his nation safe and secure from terrorist threats. Greatest and best President in the history of America! (just don't drone strike me pls)

What went wrong? He was left in the oven too long and came out black.

go watch a dog taking a piss and see if you can discover the origin of yellow snow and get back to me

>Let's blame George Bush's mistakes on Obama! Fuck doing research, it's for jews! :)

Nothing, his actions are in accordance to his history: an anti-American, Marxist infiltrator that has a deep seethed hatred for people of our kin.

Obama Leaf thread?

no two snowflakes are alike unless you're talking about U.S presidents

>universal healthcare
I don't think you know what that means if you think the US has it.

Right, I forgot he uses a Latvian Proxy now

little dick, no balls.

I didn't know government money was missing. I thought it was a typical "pearl harbor" type event to justify a huge war in the middle east and a convenient insurance fraud for that lucky jew who took out terrorism insurance.

some of you guys are crazy

This, the arts and media had nobody to attack, they got weak and sloppy and attack white men instead.

>Some

The end/Rapture