U.S. Intel Report - Russia used professional trolls to "denigrate" Clinton and help Trump

How does it feel to be manipulated by Putin? All those Pepes and Keks? Russian professional trolls, playing you all for fools. Some patriots you lot are!

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-admin-sent-taxpayer-money-oust-netanyahu/
thehill.com/policy/international/236565-netanyahu-pollster-obama-role-in-election-larger-than-reported
cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/state-dept-350k-group-built-campaign-structure-used-against-election-israels
jpost.com/Blogs/The-View-from-Israel/Obamas-shocking-interference-into-Israels-election-process-389858
forbes.com/2009/08/27/ted-kennedy-soviet-union-ronald-reagan-opinions-columnists-peter-robinson.html
americanthinker.com/blog/2016/07/remember_when_ted_kennedy_asked_the_soviets_for_help_defeating_reagan.html
thefederalist.com/2015/03/10/ted-kennedy-secretly-asked-the-soviets-to-intervene-in-the-1984-elections/
dailysignal.com/2016/12/14/ted-kennedy-made-secret-overtures-to-russia-to-prevent-ronald-reagans-re-election/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>CTR = paid trolls
>JIDF = paid trolls
>Anti-Fake News agency = paid trolls
thats ok

>Putin uses paid trolls
wtf i hate Putin now

FUCK YOU OP. SAGE

Who cares what an Austrian thinks? This is for Americans, get back to being irrelevant.

Those who fell for the Russian trolls are so mentally weak and unstable they can never be true patriots.

I suppose there was Russian help, but The Internet is a sovereign nation in and of itself.

It is kind of amusing to see ACTUAL intelligence agencies, some of which I actually idolized be so far from the truth because of a screaming meme.

Russia didn't hack the election because its the IRL bad guy boogeyman.

The Internet did because of lulz.

The Internet hacked everyone, and it was free for any party of interest.

Those who saw preference in Blue colored info jumped on it and used it to their own means.

This was pure unadulterated lulz.

That's just your perception, but the facts are counter to that. It was not some Internet lulz scheme, it was a targeted attack on free elections. You are either too mentally challenged to accept that or you are a shill.

I WOULDA BECOME PRESIDENT AND GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT, TOO, IF NOT FOR THOSE DARN Sup Forums KIDS AND THEIR INTERNET TROLLING WHICH IS BASICALLY HACKING AND THEY'RE BASICALLY ALL KGB.

>tfw to central intelligent too fall for shitposts

Does it matter? Trumps president who cares who helped him get their? This isn't the 60s. Cold wars over gramps.

>Does it matter? Trumps president who cares who helped him get their? This isn't the 60s. Cold wars over gramps.

Yeah who cares if dictator is running our country via a celebrity star.

Russia influencing the U.S. election to get his puppet in the White House? Yea, that should matter to damn near everyone who has a brain in his or her head.

>ignoring /cfg/

If you don't know what that is, please promptly fuck off.

>Dems have to pay shills
>Russia knows people do things for free on Sup Forums

fuck you mod

>yfw they think Sup Forums is Russian
Some intelligence right there.

Fuck Donald Trump and fuck Russia.

So what they're saying is Russia is better at astroturfing than shillary clinton and CTR were.

It's really just an indictment of how inept the clinton campaign was.

>Most trolls did it for free

PUTIN YOU BASTARD WHERE IS MY 300,000 ROUBLE CHECK AND QT SUBMISSIVE SLAV WAIFU YOU PROMISED ME PUTIN REEEEEE EEEE

>tfw we did it all for free

>Tfw you will never get paid for shitposting right wing ideals and memes
Why even live

You could have trolled against them?
The fact of the matter is that I liked and voted for Trump.
If the Russians wanted to troll for Trump I'm OK with that.
I was fine with CTR doing what they did, even if they did fail.

Clinton used paid trolls too.

Sorry! We must regulate trolling in the Internet!

If you're against transgender surgeries or against same sex marriage then you're an obvious troll, fake-newser!

You pose a threat to the security of the state!

Because they got played by Russia. It basically means anyone who posts a Pepe or Kek and claims to be some sort of patriot is a lying shitlord.

TTTThhhiis

>believing government reports

god damn, they pay you shills too much

nice memepost

Pretty sure I hated Clinton anyways.

>Russia influenced our election by telling the American people how corrupt Hillary, and the party of Obama were

Anakin, I told you it would come to this. I was right, the Russians are taking over

this is really good

Holy shit Hillary, it's over.
Just stahp.

>Mainstream media is literally calling Sup Forums RIDF now

TOP KEK

400 lbs Russian hacker here

Nice one, comrade. Did Putin let your family skip to the head of the breadline for that one?

Rip Sup Forums.

fpbp

We already knew the Kremlin shilled for Trump. What they are really saying here is that propaganda is evil when someone else besides the establishment does it.

What?

Easiest $130 I've ever made desu.

I feel so professional. Funny that Hillary tried the same.

Implying that CTR weren't professional trolls.

For the record even if this is a shitpost thread - the redditfrog really did feel way too out of place for this place, and I always had the feeling that it's being forced by a group not native to here. We're talking about the same exact meme that got excommunicated from this place just a year ago for becoming too mainstream, before it suddenly started getting spammed here somehow.

>MSM openly admitting that Reddit and Sup Forums had major influences on a presidential election
KEK

Well shit, I'm insulted...I thought WE were the trolls!

>yfw this is a real quote

>Professional failures.

>some of which I actually idolized be so far from the truth

They're not far from the truth, you just don't want to accept their findings. All of the "meme" and social media operations you see online (and which Sup Forums was flooded with for 2 years) didn't happen organically, some of it does when the copycats catch on and try to fit in with the trend but these things start out as are organized and directed campaigns.

Where's my money, Putin?

WHERE'S MY FUCKIN MONEY!?

You really don't want to bring paid trolls into this.

We already know how fucking corrupt CTR was.

Vote hillary nov 8!!!

>How does it feel to be manipulated by Putin? All those Pepes and Keks? Russian professional trolls, playing you all for fools. Some patriots you lot are!

LOL the CIA gets their Intel from David Brock WTF?

LMFAO and what fucking nerd follows David Corn?

No it wasn't about the frog.
It was about taking the meme back.
Do you not find it insanely hilarious that we single-handed ly turned Pepe into a "hate symbol"?
Because I find that funny.

>FUNNY ISNT IT?

This.

Paid trolls?
Like CTR?
Just like that...

When Barack Obama directly tries to influence the outcome of an election for another country by having his people organize campaigns in that country, it's fine with Democrats.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-admin-sent-taxpayer-money-oust-netanyahu/
thehill.com/policy/international/236565-netanyahu-pollster-obama-role-in-election-larger-than-reported
cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/state-dept-350k-group-built-campaign-structure-used-against-election-israels
jpost.com/Blogs/The-View-from-Israel/Obamas-shocking-interference-into-Israels-election-process-389858

When Ted Kennedy asks the USSR for their assistance in ousting Reagan in exchange for treating the USSR better, it's fine with Democrats.

forbes.com/2009/08/27/ted-kennedy-soviet-union-ronald-reagan-opinions-columnists-peter-robinson.html
americanthinker.com/blog/2016/07/remember_when_ted_kennedy_asked_the_soviets_for_help_defeating_reagan.html
thefederalist.com/2015/03/10/ted-kennedy-secretly-asked-the-soviets-to-intervene-in-the-1984-elections/
dailysignal.com/2016/12/14/ted-kennedy-made-secret-overtures-to-russia-to-prevent-ronald-reagans-re-election/

But when Putin decides Hillary would be much worse for his country than Trump and leaks damaging factual information about her, that's a bridge too far for Democrats.

i did it for free

Do they mean us? Wheres my paycheck Putin???.?

It's called astroturfing, it's a form of propaganda and social engineering.

Why should he pay you when you simply decided to parrot what his trolls started? You're working for Russia and still don't know it.

>dosn't support the god emperor
>supports the lying bitch and obongo
>claims to be a patriot
sure

America is pathetic.

Everyone is laughing at you.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaa

> Russia trolled us, let's start a war.

Sup Forums is a useful idiot. They all memed it up for trump claiming to MAGA while working for Putin. Fucking faggots I hope you enjoy poverty and no healthcare.

>implying we didn't do it for no free

True.
I am paid by Russian goverment. Also I often use scripts to get digits

I did it for free, faggot

does the intel report say anything about CTR shills and the msm?

fpbp

When it comes to the "paid" part it's literally the polar opposite.

>uses the term shitlord
intothetrash.jpeg

yes

at least you are trolling for the interest of your country. the idiots in america troll for free against their own interests.

useful idiots, the whole lot, selling out their country to another for the lulz

You did it for hot pockets

Sorry bro I hated Hillary Clinton 25 years ago, before it was cool.

It's not corrupt if a Democrat does it

>Russia protects Russian interests

More "news" at 11.

>told faggot liberal "friend" that the russian interference was probably just rando russian trolls
>"Yeah keep sucking putins dick :v)"

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

t. Mentally hill

He just said he was paid, not that it was for trolling. Could just be some high school janitor or tax man or whatever.

>yfw somebody calls you a professional
Does this count as a job now?

The source for this is, quite literally, a "journalist"

Kys

>tfw you collectively troll Hillary Clinton so far you are called professional state sponsored trolls

Pretty proud lads.

All Russia did was show the voters the truth about the Democrats. If their hands weren't so dirty it wouldn't be a problem.

W-wait, I didn't know we were getting paid to shitpost

The only silver lining in all of this is that the report is out now, it is public. History will forever know that Trump did not truly win a free election. His legacy is tainted from day one. It will be easy for those who embrace progress to sweep away whatever societal/global ills he comes up with.

Can I put Profesional Troll on my CV?

What the fuck

I did it for free when I could have gotten rubles for it?

Kys

this
if tipper gore had run for prez, I would've pointed the memecannon at her too

WE WUZ RUSSIANS

supporting a move to annex a failed state makes you a paid shill

Roubles are mine for memes. Your CIA know along and now your Fort Knox empty now. I was paid Russian all along you fucks! HA!

>look at me

>i am da Russian now

Your country needs to up the meme output to get on the payroll

See that is the point you morons are too dense to understand. Russia paid some of its' own to troll, you lot were just too stupid to understand that and went along with it. No money for you, just mental deficiency and the knowledge you helped a brutal dictator for free.

That's where your neetbux come from
Putin's wallet

So, let me get this straight. It started out as
>Russia hacked our election
which changed to
>Wait no, Russia INFLUENCED our election by hacking the uhh DNC and Podesta!
Which changed to
>R-Russia had trolls to m-meme us

>he didnt get his lewd Megumins as payment

well, you aint getting any of mine

How am I a professional if I do it for free?