Cernovich and Paul Joseph Watson are shills

They are trying to muddy the waters and discredit us. CNN aired no such edit.

This pattern has been obvious for over a year now for anyone paying attention. They inject some false bullshit into a real story to give the opposition a narrative.

"Why" they are doing this doesn't matter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ktX4viox8zY
twitter.com/allengwinn/status/817473580002906112
twitter.com/alphakangz
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ I've been using 4chan for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class./
thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/01/06/inside-the-alt-right-s-florida-airport-shooter-esteban-santiago-hoax.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUHZAHHHH

Why is the alt-right trying to make him latino?

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I'm voting Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day.

Because he is one

>I'm a member of MENSA
kek if this is copypasta it's great

Looks like your typical apple pie loving American to me

>Estaban Santiago
>Santiago
>White
Pick One

THAT'S NOT THE FUCKING SHOOTER

>5'03"
The shooter was child?

Tits or gtfo

Manlets never really do learn

Tits then GTFO

CNN hasn't aired any photo of the gunman, and they didn't lighten anything.

Paul Joseph Watson is shitting in the pool again. What the fuck is his problem?

Santiago is a 26-year-old U.S. citizen, born in New Jersey, Fox News reported. His family originally came from Puerto Rico.

That's my fucking point. Ask yourself why these pieces of shit inject false information into every single situation

STALE Copy pasta
newfags everywhere falling for it.

>Estaban Santiago
>Black hair
>Black eyes
>5'3"

Yea those are totally Anglo and not at all Latino names and features hes got there.

White.... Also he's been caught posting on ISIS Boards.. not surprising

>5'03
WHEN

>26
>Born in 1977
Goddamn time traveling beaners

AYYY LMAO

Hahahhahaha the little kid with the graduation cap. Beautiful.

He might be havin a giggle but now's definitely not the time

>mensa

>I'm a member of the MENSA society.

no member of Mensa talks like this. for a start, Mensa is not an abbreviation and is not capitalised.

no, he does this every time. Because he's a plagiarist, whatever, I don't care

>member of MENSA
>IQ of 146
Got to be 148 to join. Sorry, hun.
t. 145

what a cunt...

(You)

He writes for fucking infowars. It's the most well known fake news website. If you go to pjw for news or opinion, you are an uneducated retard and you are not on my side

He's a fucking Muslim

Sup, Ricfag Spergcer

HEIL POTATO
HEIL BAZINGAAAA

>I have an IQ of 146
aaah how cute, you're just a brainlet compared to me

There are different IQ tests with different baseline scores and numerical bell curves.

MENSA is the definition of a circlejerk.

>no jewish influence
youtu.be/ktX4viox8zY

this is the Meme that Shaun King has been waiting for.

>comperable
It's the little things in this bait.

Can I be your sugar baby?
I'm fit and have a big cawk
boy toy please

>esteban santiago

>white

fuck off pedro

he couldnt be more of a spic if he had the mexican presidents dick in his ass

CRACKER OVERLOAD!

Cant believe idiots are falling for this copypasta

why are you trying so hard to ruin PJW name?

twitter.com/allengwinn/status/817473580002906112

They constantly muddy the waters:

"Black Lives Matter kidnapping"
"Hillary's health" (injections, Parkinson's, etc.)

they take legitimate issues and add in a few fake parts. Why?

>Cernocuck and MAIN STREAM METEOR man are liars

Whoa who'd have thought

>no digits

Sharpie in pooper or it's not true.

I'm sorry for your loss. I suppose we can't all be men.

Really? Because they just released a pic of the shooter in an islamist scarf.

>Trying to undermine CNN
>Sup Forums falls for it

They'll get so much more attention that way and they can't really be accused of straight-out lying if they make up some parts of a story.

DA MAYNE STREEM MEDIER

haha this forced meme just never gets old. do it again!

Stop trying to make Estovez Bonboy Mexican just to promote another ten feet on your fucking wall.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little goyim? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the
Harvard, and I've been involved in numerous secret pyramid schemes in the USA, and I have over 300 million dollars.
I am trained in economics and I'm the top jew in the entire society of intellectual hebrews. You are nothing to me but just
another customer. I will bankrupt you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this
Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again,
fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of bankers across the USA and your bank account is being drained
right now so you better prepare for the eviction, maggot. The eviction that kicks out the pathetic little thing you call
your ass. You're fucking broke, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can extort money from you in over seven hundred ways,
and that's just with my holocaust stories. Not only am I extensively trained in ripping you off, but I have access to the
entire arsenal of the JIDF and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable trolling off the face of the
continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to
bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking goyim tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're
paying the unreasonable price of 10% above market value, you goddamn idiot. I will overprice items all around you and you
will drown in them. Oy vey, kiddo.

To be fair someone posted those two images on Sup Forums BEFORE they tweeted that. Just saying.

Manlets...when will they learn?

cool story babe, now make me a sandwich

FRESH NEW MEME COPY IT WHILE IT'S HOT FOLKS

how big is your cock though?

Paul Watson firing the shots that need to be fired

>white

Explain this:

Sexual offender
(Possibly) Muslim

This never fails to dissapoint

Because he tweeted this out 2 hours ago

CNN never aired such an image. Either he whitened it himself and accused them of doing so, or some other idiot said the same thing and he took it and ran with it

Either way MAYNE STREAM METEOR man is a liar

>IQ of 146

>comperable

>sandwhich

just a small suggestion, senpai

Why do they use black and white copy of a COLOR image?

REMINDER: WHITE PEOPLE DON'T ACTUALLY COMMIT CRIMES! YOU'RE BEING LIED TO

THIS IS WHERE WHITE CRIME STATISTICS COME FROM

Stop trying to force this shit pasta.

To hide his race, what's your point?

Nothing new

Haha mainstewemz mediarghhj cuck mindset lmao do you have more pics of funny pjw or cernovich haha

a-are you ok

TURN ON CNN

>Either he whitened it himself and accused them of doing so, or some other idiot said the same thing and he took it and ran with it

it came from this guy originally twitter.com/alphakangz
incase you weren't aware, PJW has next to no OC. if you browse the rightosphere on twitter around the same time, you'll notice everything he says is an amalgamation of posts and replies from other people, and his subsequent videos are an amalgamation of his recycled bullshit.

>it came from this guy originally twitter.com/alphakangz
kek so he took it from a Sup Forums troll account and didn't even bother to check CNN if it was legit

If he had waited just a bit, he could have pointed out how they used the black and white pic of the real shooter, instead he completely discredits himself by posting bullshit

How do so many people fall for this pasta?

>Santiago
>he doesn't know the meaning of Santiago

i have quite an intense dislike of the guy. always thought he was obnoxious, but thought of him as a useful 'gateway' as it were. however lately, have started to see him for what he is; a mainstream conservative assuming the banner of some kind of alt-rightist, garnering tens of thousands of followers and upon peaking, disavowing anything to do with the alt-right despite claiming an association weeks before, and leaking his new flock down the path of damp rightism, harmonising the former strays into the amorphous cuckservative blob.

>no jewish influence
youtu.be/ktX4viox8zY

its very old.
FRESH NEWFAG EVERYBODY! BANTZ HIM UNTIL HE GOES BACK

Clearly white and aryan.

look where you are m8e

No just his Mexican genes. Or maybe French.

>Wether
>MENSA
Tits or GTFO

its a pasta you fucking retards
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ I've been using 4chan for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class./

>tfw that image was made here on the morning

You'll never be CEO in the company I work for

>its too shitty

Oy vey, make him whiter, bleach all the screens in the whole world if you have to, the goyim may not know!

Its a spic.

Its impossible to make him look white unless they get rid of his mustache

If you cucks actually wanna change something instead of just moaning then we should all spam him asking where he got the info, if he ignores he's just like 'them' and if he gives an unreliable source he discredits himself and then other people like him will take note and step it up

a simple google search can show anyone the truth

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/01/06/inside-the-alt-right-s-florida-airport-shooter-esteban-santiago-hoax.html

OP is right. do not forget my friends.. no one is on our side.. NO ONE. not the democrats, not the republicans, not the media, NO FUCKING ONE. we are individuals in this big world... but together.. we are multividuals who can stop this madness and corruption.