Left-wing (((politician))) compares Muslims in France to Jews under Nazi occupation

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&tl=en&u=https://francais.rt.com/france/31771-vincent-peillon-compare-musulmans-france-juifs-occupation-declenche-tolle

OY VEY

IT'S LIKE ANUDDA SHOAH ABRAHAM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uW3a1bw5XlE
youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc
youtube.com/watch?v=4c8FYcKWJzY
youtube.com/watch?v=-leWJ84EUns
youtube.com/watch?v=ukHAwp70Ftg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wish.

Remember when the Jews slaughtered innocent people in the street?

I wish. Why are white leftists so fucking dumb and self-destructive? Shitskins aren't oppressed in Western civilization. In fact, it's the opposite. Shitskins are given a remarkable level of preferential treatment.

Neat. Here's another one: calling the Palestinians that fight against Israel- "terrorists", would be same as calling French people fighting for their home under nazi occupation- "terrorists".

>banker AND communist AND jew
Sup Forums is always right

remember when jews were raping all the women and driving trucks into crowds of people?

Yeah, during the Red Terror. Both of them.

REEE STOP TALKING ABOUT US

there were too many jews with too much power in Vichy lel, I guess it really is the same

So he is saying the jews deserved everything they got? Oy Vey.

He's right you know. Just a few years too early.

Just give it a few years, and the ovens will be ready for them.

The power of kek wills it.

And descending from a Rabbi, and a (((feminist))), and one of his kids works at a top position for an Israeli institution.

It's like all the kike memes at once. All he's missing is Shlomo as his first name and Goldberg as his last name.

youtube.com/watch?v=uW3a1bw5XlE
>Israeli Minister "We always use the anti-Semitism trick or bring up the Holocaust"

youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc
>Jews pushing immigration for white nations

youtube.com/watch?v=4c8FYcKWJzY
>Jewish Hypocrisy - Flooding Europe with Immigrants

youtube.com/watch?v=-leWJ84EUns
>Talmudic Jews: 'Non Jews Are Beasts to Serve Us as Slaves'

youtube.com/watch?v=ukHAwp70Ftg
>What Jews really think about you

are you trying to imply that the statement in the OP is not outrageous?

Do you, in anyway way, think the privileged life of shitskins in Europe is in any way comparable to occupation under the Nazi regime?

No, I'm just showing why the Jew in the OP is saying this.

Because Jews use Muslims and mass immigration to subvert Western civilization and divide & conquer, and they always bring up the "Holocaust" to gain sympathy. Jews dislike Muslims when they get in the way of their Greater Israel project in the Middle-East, but when they're in the West, they're quite fine with making convenient (((alliances))) with them.

Honestly: this stops being funny.

Always remember 60000000000000000000000000000000 Trillion!

Never forget you filthy goyim!!

I do remember that