Putin 'Ordered' Campaign to Influence US Presidential Election, Intelligence Community Says

>Russian President Vladimir Putin "ordered" a campaign to influence the U.S. presidential election in an attempt by Russia to "undermine public faith in the US democratic process," according to a declassified report on Russian hacking activity.

>"We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election. Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency," the report reads.

>"We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump," it goes on to say.

>President Barack Obama ordered the review on Dec. 9.

>Obama and President-elect Donald Trump have been given detailed, but classified, briefings on the matter by the leaders of the U.S. intelligence agencies. Obama received his briefing on Thursday in Washington, while Trump was briefed in New York earlier today.

>The Department of Homeland Security and the DNI first blamed Russia for hacking “US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations” on Oct. 7, saying that “only Russia’s senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.”

gma.yahoo.com/putin-ordered-campaign-influence-us-presidential-election-intelligence-211805585--abc-news-topstories.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dni
c-span.org/video/?c4631568/clapper-wikileaks-connection
heatst.com/world/russian-intel-bots-are-boosting-infowars-alt-right-twitter-accounts-for-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Guess where all those anti government memes come from. Some from butthurt liberals, but most from U.S. enemies trying to undermine our government.

>me on the left

Civil war fucking when?

>Intelligence Community

>(((intelligence community)))

>there are kremlin trolls in this thread right now

Makes sense, people who barely read news papers are going to fall for a website with pages and pages of boring leaks just to get to the Hillary stuff and it'll swing the election.

is that lauren fucking southern
ENOUGH WITH THE Sup Forums MEMES, LAUREN

wait so now its influence? what happened to the hacking?

This entire board is infiltrated by RIDR

/new/ used to call out the Russian menace. Sup Forumslacks are faggots.

Trump is a traitor who should be arrested.

But they didn't interfere directly in the election, which is all that really matters.

t. embryo

>the commie wants a tard for US prez

shocking

KTR detected

media realizes that the insinuation that russia hacked the actual election, as in somehow fiddled with the actual voting process, will never fly. so they are pushing the influence angle now.

>denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency

She did a pretty good job of that herself, without Vlad's help.

This comes off as absolutely pathetic.

inb4 someone says fake news to dismiss this

oh wait.....

Did he also order the democratic party to behave like dodgy fucks?

>(((Intelligence Community)))
ayyy

so it went from
>russia hacked the election
to
>russia hacked the DNC
to
>russia influenced opinions regarding the election

apparently not shilling for hillary clinton unlike the rest of the planet is an act of war according to john "songbird" mccain

BREAKING NEWS GUYS

Intelligence services have concluded they're are WMDs in Iraq

I REPEAT SADDAM HAS NUKES!!

undermine our faith in government by leaking emails showing the actual corruption of our government.

Oh look.. more accusations and no proof.

For once I agree with you Ivan. It's disgusting. These decrepit uninformed old fucjs need to croak already.

>m-muh commies

What is this the fucking 60's?

>Clinton wants war with Russia
>Trump does not
>Putin prefers Trump
>Almost everyone who realizes this wants Trump
>it's all the Russians fault for preventing our war!
Yeah and now we put Trump in office and don't declare war...

>dohoho they're kikes can't trust em guise ;)

>The General Staff Main Intelligence Directorate (GRU) probably began cyber operations aimed
at the US election by March 2016. We assess that the GRU operations resulted in the compromise of the personal e-mail accounts of Democratic Party officials and political figures. By May, the GRU had exfiltrated large volumes of data from the DNC.

dni gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

>US attempts to depose Syrian leader by funding marauding rebel groups in order to destabilise Russia's influence in the area
>Russia do not like the candidate who will double down on this failing plan

ok

It's bizarre isn't it, at this point how is what putins supposedly done any different from Mexico for Hillary?

Is a guy not allowed to not want a war mongering candidate to win?

I posted a lot of pro trump stuff too and I'm not American. Am I going to be out in a cell with putin?

GRU operatives!

Also:

> resulted in the compromise of the personal e-mail accounts of Democratic Party officials and political figures. By May, the GRU had exfiltrated large volumes of data from the DNC.

In that case, this goes to show that our intelligence agencies should be spying on the democratic party to prevent them from being so fucking corrupt.

>murifats vote for crappiest Sup Forums meme of century, a borderline retarded rich guy with a wig
>shameful dispray
>"russians haxxed us, we aren't that stupid, it was always hill we wanted"

HOW DARE YOU SAY RUSSIA DIDN'T HACK THE ELECTION YOU RACIST NAZI?
LIKE 10 INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES SAID IT, N-NO IT DOESNT MATTER NONE PROVIDED ANY SORT OF PROOF, HOW CAN YOU THINK THEY COULD LIE?

Still waiting on them proofs. And no, somebody saying it isn't proof. Otherwise, My sources within the Obama administration tell me otherwise

>DNC riggs their primary election for Hillary Rotten Clinton
>blame Russians for the DNC being corrupt
nice

>undermine public faith in the US democratic process,

So you're saying, all those hillshills bitching that she won the popular vote and therefore won the election, are actually Russki plants?

Your country's flag looks very close to the fag pride flag.

RUSSIA WE'RE ON TO YOU

OUR INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES ARE GOING TO STOP YOU AND ALL YOUR BULLSHIT ALL 17 OF THEM.

>tfw they unironically listed the treasury as an intelligence agency

Reminder: Literally the only proof we have of someone working behind the scenes to get trump elevated was Democrats via wikileaks emails.

Wow because volunteers wanting Hillary to win is totally U.S. government corruption.

The DNC is not even a government body. Neither is the RNC retard.

Meanwhile Gulf Arab states and many others gave millions to Hillary's campaign but that's totally okay and respectful of American sovereignty.

So let me get this straight. It start out as
>Russians hacked our elections
to
>Russians influenced our elections by hacking the DNC and John Podesta
to
>Russia influenced our election with online trolls
What's next?
>Russia influenced our election with prayer groups

>The DNC is not even a government body.

Then why is their hack being treated as a hack on the government?

legally, it was an intelligence agency

The intelligence agencies never said anything about hacking the election.

Hacking the election is an umbrella term however, Russian actors hacked emails belonging to prominent Democrats and released them to Wikileaks.

Did they really? I'm gonna use that to BTFO my liberal friends if true

I h-have sources deep within t-the Obama admin... administration

well then, thanks Vlad

Nobody said it was a hack on the government. Its a hack into our elections to get their guy to win user.

>Russia influenced our election with voodoo

>Russia influenced our election with telekinesis

>Russia's online trolls purposely voted for HIllary in polls to make her look strong and make her voters complacent

IT'S ALL COMING TOGETHER RUSSIA, WE'RE GOING TO TAKE MOSCOW BY VALENTINES DAY

It's being treated as a hack on the government.

>and released them to Wikileaks.

is this confirmed now?

c-span.org/video/?c4631568/clapper-wikileaks-connection

Whatever nigga, grove 4 life

Because it is dangerous to have a foreign government influence our elections.

don't hack our c-span russia
we're wise to your game

YO THIS BALLA COUNTRY NIGGA

Yes the suspect has been identified as well.

Comments like these undermine the seriousness of the issue.

So why do we let Israel, Saudi Arabia, and China do it?

and who is it?

Because it isn't serious.

We've told you for months who did every single hack.

Benghazi = Guccifer 2.0
DNC = opened by Seth Rich
Podesta = Kim Dotcom

Not only are you attempting to obfuscate the different hacks into a single amorphous entity to confuse normies, you are doing it with a disingenuous narrative that doesn't match the reality of the situation.

It's interesting that Trump went from claiming the hacking was probably not done by the Russians prior to his intelligence meeting to semi admitting they probably did perpetrate the fact while having no effect on the outcome. My guess is they had pretty decent evidence if he changed his tune, after all there's no way he's going to totally change his tune and leave his legitimacy in question.

almost reminds me of when I got briefed by a The Ukranian about the little green men.

Guccifer and his crew

F to pay respects

The evidence is out there fot everyone to read, they are choosing to ignore the facts. Its amazing.

Utter bullshit. The liberal's can keep publishing this butthurt rhetoric all they want, and they will because pouring poison is all they know, and I can't stop them. But if they do keep publishing it without a shred of any real proof or evidence then I will say 'bullshit' every single time all they way up to January 20th and beyond.

That's fine by me. They will be wasting their energy, I won't.

> This Russian blameshifting scapegoating is bullshit.

CIA, DHS, NSA you have eroded trust. I don't trust your word any more and trust is important. Obama has done that to you. I hope you manage to regain that trust one day from me and other people. But for now Obama has damaged your credibility and reputation with an erosion of trust due to lack of evidence and just saying things without any kind of proof to back you up. Words alone are not enough, ever.

Was the fBI liberal when they announced they were gonna investigate Hillary Clinton further a week before election night faggot?

Normally, when intelligence doesn't fit a narrative, you change the narrative to fit the intelligence.

lol you trusted them before Obama. What a fool

The Russians didn't hack anything. Even if you don't care where the information came from, don't cede this point to them. These are the same people who manufactured the Iraq war. They are known, admitted liars, panicking because their cult of war within the intelligence community is being dismantled, and they're doing everything they can to discredit him among his own party so that his term will be completely ineffectual.

No, they said they weren't going to say shit until after Trump was in. I thought FBI Director James Comey made that pretty clear.

DAS RITE YOU ALT RITE TROLLS
YOU'RE FUGGD
WAT U GON SAY ABOUT THIS?
UR NUTHIN BUT TROLL BOTS, TWITTER GON BAN YA'LL TOMORROW

heatst.com/world/russian-intel-bots-are-boosting-infowars-alt-right-twitter-accounts-for-trump/

america never once tried to influence another countries politics!!

>undermine public faith in the US democratic process

Hmmmmm that would have been a lot harder to do if THE DNC WASN'T RIGGING THINGS IN THE FIRST PLACE

Therefore Trump is legit...?

are they the liberals or the Trump supporters? Either way it's clear that the intelligence agencies are keeping their hard evidence classified, but it seems Trump saw enough to back down from his blanket broadsides.
>Says the UK
hello pot, but to be serious any nation is fine with influencing a foreign countries election, it's only when your own are tampered with that you get pissed off

You are to be right thanked after Leon Podesta admitted in front of Congress that he needed NATO to back up his warmongering and that the UK put a stop to his need to go to war in Syria.

That was pretty amazing.

>probably
>we assess

Fucking weasel words, because they don't have shit.

Sorry Leon Ponetta.

Sometimes I can't tell the difference.

They're really trying to push the RUSSIANS ARE BAD

The past month had headlines about russian hackers and shit, and a muslim shooter just gets "Shooting in Ft Lauderdale"

F

>only Russia’s senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.

Podesta clicked on a phishing link and his passwords were "P@ssw0rd" and "Runner123".

More fake news by the treasonous media.

that's the big error.

we could perhaps take many foreign actors highly associated with ehe DNC and ask why our intelligence communities didn't notice they were foreign agents.

but instead it's zomg russians when it comes down to the line and they have nothing else to go for.

Was he Muslim? Haven't heard that yet. Thought he was a spic.

SPIC means Spanish Immigrant Catholic.

Apparently both, but even if he wasn't you won't see "HISPANIC SHOOTER IN DEADLY SHOOTING" headlines

So how does Russia hack the election? Do they hack into people's minds and make them check the wrong box?

pretty much

I still don't get it either.

Like Romney's 47% was an insider leak, but leaks about DNC, webms of hillary's superb health and stuff are the cause of Russian hackers/influence

The FBI have been pretty neutral. They could have indicted Hillary but never did. In my opinion Obama, they held back to much and should have gone for it all the way. She got off lightly.

that's because of the legal consequences.

Don't worry.

I trusted them during the Bush Administration. Obama has wrecked every USA agency apart from the FBI and he has done enough damage there as well. God help them, they will need it to rebuild their reputation. Reputation and trust is everything in the intelligence community. It might just save your life, or lose it.

Millions upon millions of Russian undercover agents infiltrated the US flyover states 50 years ago. Steve that owns the barber shop? Russian agent, your mailman? Agent. Putin just had to give the word and they flooded the polls. Of course this is true and not because of general hatred of the current establishment, papertrail of corruption, and hard times being ignored by leaders.

They have enough dirt to throw her in carbon freeze forever, but they won't because it will destabilize the country. The Clinton Foundation is too essential to national interests. That's a fact.

hey did you want to get that pizza map back?

USE CRITICAL THINKING RETARD

WHY WOULD PUTIN FAVOR TRUMP?

>MUH HILLARY WOULD CAUSE WE MEME

WITH SANCTIONS WE CAN LITERALLY FORCE RUSSIA INTO FINANCIAL COLLAPSE. WHY THE FUCK WOULD WE RESORT TO WARFARE?

>MUH NO FLY ZONES OVER SYRIA

FUCKING TRUMP HIMSELF WANTS "SAFETY ZONES" IN SYRIA WHICH IS POL TALK FOR NO FLY ZONES. RUSSIA IS LITERALLY NOTHING BUT JUST KEKD ALL OF US BC OF LOW IQ RETARDS