Why were they so evil?

Why were they so evil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LAxbI_o7e7Y&feature=youtu.be&t=2m41s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

History is decided by the victor

It's a matter of perspective.

We were literally Hitler

Why is Hungary's crown so shitty compared to Austria's? The cross isn't even on straight.

These are not the empires you are looking for.

> The cross isn't even on straight.
oh shit you're right
that triggered my OCD

The Bulgarian, and kebab will always attack first. *Grabs knife*

me on the bottom right after smashing s*rb skull

Why were they so evil?

Germany was simply fighting imperialists in ww2.

The Bulgarian will attack if you act like a bitch and don't keep your word.

>one was occupying romanian, czech, slovakian, slovenian, italian, serbian, croatian clay
>one's emperor had mental retardation and wanted to have sex with his mother
>one was ISIS
>one was butthurt about not getting enough land from above so declared war on their formal allies for no reason
I see no perspective here

what word??

this.

>one was occupying ireland, algeria, tunisia, egypt, iraq, palestinia, india, pakisatan, burma, vietnam, phillipines, puerto rico, south africa, namibia, botswana, somalia, sudan, jordan, oman, yemen, united arab emirates, qatar, guiyana, nicaragua, nigeria, benin, togo, cameroon, congo, indonesia, mongolia, china, tataria, caucasia, kazakhstan, siberians, native americans etc..
Who did Germany "occupy"?
Poland
France
all who historically have been in the same state.

and on the other side we had
>the former Champion of Zionism and defender of multiculturalism known as the UK

Other than Ireland, all those countries are third world shitholes, who cares about them

The Slavic and Latin cultures occupied was repression against the brotherhoodship of Europeanism

>for no reason

you are absolutely retarded

They literally dindu nuffin. The fucking serbians started and Nicholas II was a piece of shit.

>Other than Ireland, all those countries are third world shitholes, who cares about them
You have no moral ground.

youtube.com/watch?v=LAxbI_o7e7Y&feature=youtu.be&t=2m41s
never trust a serb

pretty much this

And the barbaric monkeys of the third world have moral ground?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with colonising the uncivilised, in fact its compassionate, we're helping them

When you chimp out on the whole fucking world following that with a suicidal spasm you certainly won't be the victor

We fought the entire balkans and came out with less casualties than all of them combined

If serbgypsies had to do the same they would hide behind a kitchen table

Kaiser Wilhelm did nothing wrong

>so many of our enemies dead of disease
>0 bulgars dead of disease

rly makes one think

shit tier

Show us one of yours?

reminder that Ferdi did nothing wrong

WE

So lets recap

The serbian empire lasted from 1346 to 1371. A grand total of 25 years.

This is in their 15 centuries of existence. How fucking pathetic you have to be. I just took a piss and it lasted longer than the serbian empire.

Also the leader of that empire was stefan dusan, half bulgarian.

Meanwhile our empires lasted for centuries

Destroyed TWICE in the same century

lol

So is there a story about how the cross got like that, or were ancient Hungarians just really avante guarde in their designs?

Central Powers were literally Donald Trump

you can not be serious holy shit

The Queen's crown.

>Gyppos were so fucking dirt poor that they had to make a crown out of steel from a stolen ottoman cannon
>Ever since that thay gypsies all over the world honor this with the tradition of stealing whatever metal they can lay their hands on

*day and not thay, my bad

t-tri moreta?

you shouldn't bother yourself talking with a gypsi in sentences, in my experience they can only process a few words at a time.

I love it when bozgors get butthurt

o, i am very far from that my darkie friend, i was just helping out a fellow countryman

Bozgor insecurity at its finest. We're men, not ladies that are showing their latest rings and earrings at the weekly pussy gathering. Those things are for women, hence the queen's crown. We send a clear message through the King's crown, just like we've send your shithole both times when we marched through your filthy capital. The only reasons history records you is because you're nomads settled on stolen land and because of Austria.

Stay mad faggots.

>british """""""""""""""""""'education""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Are most Europeans like this, or just the ones who come to Sup Forums?

They weren't

excuse me do you have any history? :D
kek another episode of Stupid Gipsy Rage(TM)

t. altoatesino

there is no legit story only speculation
originally it wasnt like that, thats a 100 percent sure

i fixed europe

what do you faggots think?

topkek

>"fixed europe"
>doesn't destroy England

Bruh...

feeling proud of being a backstabing piece of coward shit

this always amuses me desu :)

>saves you from communism
>get called coward shit
you deserved that beating at the Piave river so bad

wtf are you talking about?

What backstabbing ? We were on opposing factions in WW1 and this happened after WW1 because of Hungary's aggression. You started shit up and got shat on.

Whooo
Beating a nation after the biggest lost war in its history!
You go guys!

>19th century, steel

Kekd so hard

And you were defending.

kek

Turkey pretty much still is evil

Go fuck yourself...

and still you're not posting under a bulgarian flag. sad

It's beautiful!

But it's literally not a subjective matter. The central powers were very obviously in the wrong

How could off we been slaves to the Romans when we werent even in the Balkans at the time,so my I say that this source is false??

>implying USA aren't the bad guys in every war they're involved in

It is not your empire fuccboi...

we were the good guys in most conflicts before the 1960s.

see World War I, Russian Civil War, Korean War, Vietnam War.

kele6, 6e ti razpukam dupenceto 6e ti 4ukam kato tramvai

If this was true then all people in Ottoman controled territory in the Balkan would off been looked like Turks today,so this is stupid as well

Taкa щe гoвopиш нa мaйкa cи яcнo ли ти e мaкeдoнcкo лeкe ?

>shitty noble hause destroyed
nothing off value was last famalam,it was stupid off them to get drunk before the battle.

battle of maritsa literally ramsay vs stannis

female detected

Pro-tip: They weren't.

Great comeback brah...

more spremai gyza, ima da te 4ukam

Romans = Byzantine, at least back then.

>wants to play colonialism with European neighbours by invading occupying land
>instead of trading progress for resources like normal countries do
>gets rekt
>cries
>tries the same a couple of years later
>gets rekt
>cries

The eternal kraut, everybody.

Meanwhile you shitlords had to shot people under others name to get other countries to save your shithole from getting annexed.

Butt with Byzantine we raided their villages and towns and only after they brought us to Christianity and made our alphabet that we became somewhat civil,butt we were not slaves for them.Their emporor gave away his youngest doughter who wasn't even 10 years old to our most aggressive king just so he stop waging wars against them,so my point still stands it's stupid.

Oh and _N_E_V_E_R_ forget that all of these countries were historically kebab enablers.

No amount of fugee hunters on Bulgarian or barbed wires on Hungarian borders will ever fix that.

Hey, it worked.

At what cost filth?25% of Serbias population?Rise of communism in Russia?30 million Russians cleansed?Millions of French lifes?Your own shithole getting cleansed 30 years after because we trusted you and the other stable cleaners?
And you want too talk shit with that flag.Very funny.

napisi na srpskom ne kontam sta oces reci
i napisi odma da li si Srbin ili samo imas zastavicu

Why didn't you exterminate them

I love these Euro bants

Hungarians are the best allies ever. Fucking based.

Why doesn't Bulgaria ever get shit?

They allied with Germans twice.

Штa имaм дa ти пишeм,знaш ти дoбpo дa yвeк ви Бocaнcки Cpби cјeбeтe.Пyкли cмo 25 пocтo пoпyлaцијe збoг вaceг peтapдa.Mлaдa Бocнa дyпe мoјe.Дoтлe Pycијa yбaчeнa y paт збoг нac пaднe y paт и јeбeни жидoви yбијy 30 милиoнa Pyca и нaтepaјy их y кoмyнизaм,a Фpaнцycкa,зaвeзник Pyca иcтo yбaцeнa y paт изгинe.
Oндa oпeт кpeнeтe пpaвити cpaнјe 90-их,дoбијeтe тeнкoвe и нayopyжaњe и oпeт пoпyшитe пиздy.
A caдa ти кeнјaш тy нeштo пoнocнo,чимe ce ти пoнocиш cкoтe?

I think I had an orgasm. First time I agree with a Macedonian. If you aren't a proxy, of course.