MEXICO IS CANCELLED DAY 4

>PESO CONTINUES TO FALL AGAINST US DOLLAR AFTER TRUMP THREATENS BORDER TAX AGAINST TOYOTA, GM AND FORD
>RIOTS/LOOTINGS/PROTESTS CONTINUE ALL ACROSS MEXICO AS GAS PRICES INCREASE

SOON:
>MEXICUNTS THINK THAT THEY'RE NOT PAYING FOR THE WALL BUT LITTLE DO THEY KNOW TRUMP IS JUST SECURING THE BORDER BEFORE HE COMPLETELY ASS FUCKS MEXICO BY:

>TAXING REMITTANCES
>IMPOSING A 45% TARIFF
>DEPORTING CRIMINALS, RAPISTS, AND DRUG DEALERS,
>LIMITING OIL SALES TO MEXICO
>CUTTING OFF THE DRUG CARTEL'S PROFITS BY GOING AFTER MARIJUANA(JEFF SESSIONS WILL DO THIS) AND THE WALL

TRUMP IS A FUCKING GENIUS HE WILL RESTORE AMERICA WHILE DESTROYING MEXICO AT THE SAME AND WE'LL BE /COMFY/ AS FUCK WHILE MEXISHITS KILL EACH OTHER.

Other urls found in this thread:

chechar.wordpress.com/2015/07/13/on-latin-america/
expreso.com.mx/seccion/seguridad/6078-reportan-agresion-cerca-de-bodega-aurrera-de-solidaridad-y-progreso.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good.

Are you witnessing the fire rise in your area?

Based predro

How do they like having jobs and factories stolen?
Sucks, doesn't it?

Oh yeah, how's that fat american hawg taste?

Sounds like a plan. If they refuse to help secure their border while they secure their southern border, they can get fucked.

Doesn't this have way more to do with their own oil practices?

>>CUTTING OFF THE DRUG CARTEL'S PROFITS BY GOING AFTER MARIJUANA(JEFF SESSIONS WILL DO THIS) AND THE WALL
HAHA you know the cartel and the Govt are besties right?

AMERICA FIRST

People are protesting because a gas subsidy that has been there forfuckingever is now gone. The ford plant thing isn't even in the minds of these fools protesting.

Wait, THIS is why Mexicans are losing their heads?

It's not even the biggest fall in the peso in the last 12 months. How is this pushing their country to the brink?
By the way, I was going to post the image of the 5 year exchange rate movement, but this "collapse" is so insignificant that it doesn't even appear on the graph. The peso lost almost half of its value in 2008, and it has continued to tumble since then. Why riot now?

AMERICA FIRST

>mexishits
>not mexicunts
zoo wee mama op

This

Upboated

yehhh budy

Neither one of you honestly believes that the U.S. Should prioritize Mexico before its own interests right? Are there people down there that legitimately believe that

I wonder what happened in november

Nov 20, Dia de la Revolucion Mexicana, r-right?

>build wall
>crash Mexican economy
>deport wet backs to their various shitholes
What is not to like?

Oh no those poor mexicans
How dare trump look out for his own people instead of illegals

>Are there people down there that legitimately believe that

I'm sure we're blamed for much more than that, user. They probably think we're the source of most of their problems.

What if it was trumps plan to build the wall in panama and kick them all to South America

Good. Hopefully all the Mexicans can die off now and Mexico can be returned to the jaguars and hercules beetles.

Don't worry guys, they're not chimpouts. They're just filming the new Mad Max movie tentatively titled "Mad Mex"

Weed legalization hurt cartel profits you retard

you honestly think people still smoke mexican brick weed? top kek. it's the meth and heroin that need to be stopped from crossing.

that's one baddass beetle let me tell you that, no really Hercules beetles are my favorite insect

>Are there people down there that legitimately believe that
Just our equivalent to your retarded lefties. We call them chairos.
Most people either don't give a shit or moved on.

This nigga gets it, but its not just stopping it from crossing; it's stopping its consumption as well

Only liberals and cucks think like that.

>Let's focus our economy on Syria to stop islamic terrorism in Europe

Gotta love a wetback with a good sense of humor, also checked.

We're still building the wall though.

BuzzFeed cares about Mexico more than American interests.
Wtf

Pretty much.

>fucking usa
>usa pls help

Someone make the stick in the bycycle meme

YAMEEEEEEEERO!!!

>mfw politicians don't even care because they sit on literally tens of thousands of pesos every month

Holy kek these guys are worse than Nazis. At least the Nazis wanted to perfect humanity (deluded as they were), these people just want a 5th property that is bigger than the 4th just for show.

Fuckers.

>BuzzFeed

liberals are legit retarded. if we deported illegals from california rent prices would drop in almost all neighborhoods. the wetbacks kicked all the blacks out of LA now if us whites kick all the mexicans out we could make LA the greatest whitest city in the world.

I'd be so fucking stoked if that happened because then I'd move to California and follow my dream of acting.
>inb4 deluded
>inb4 get a real job

>gas prices go up
>mexicans attack locar stores in protest

Holy fuck these people are goddamn retarded. You can't make this shit up. As much as I hate the current government, I can't help but admit that Mexicans are too retarded to vote differently.

Exactly. This is why I usually end up thinking "la gente tiene el gobierno que se merece"

but aren't they only attacking stores like walmart and fast food restaurants?

Ca fag here i can only dream untill then ill rock my red maga hat with my 40cal

FUCK MEXICO

No, they attacked a local branch call Elektra too. It's like a low-key Wal-Mart that has bank deposits and stuff like that.

I think they also attacked a local convienience store branch (Oxxo) but I'm not sure, I could be lying.

They should at the very least attacked the president's wife's house, which is worth probably all of their attackers' salaries combined for God knows how many years (this is not a hyperbole, this is literally true).

Well, to be fair, only about 34% of the population voted for Peña Nieto.

The problem with Mexico IS Mexicans. Daily reminder that Lincoln Rockwell was right: chechar.wordpress.com/2015/07/13/on-latin-america/

>libshits are now literally saying "THEY TOOK OUR JOBS" except they're saying it on behalf of another country's people

literally impossible to be more of a bitch

AMERICA FIRST.

He said they'd pay, never said how...

you will never kick out all the spics from LA. there's too much history and culture you would have to uproot to eradicate spics entirely.
Maybe you can push the niggers out and replace all the soul food joints with McDonalds but removing all the Mexican owned small restaurants would change the city too drastically. It wouldn't be LA anymore. You're not just removing the wetbacks but changing the character and cultural landscape entirely. The people who live in LA are here for the environment and the culture. Why not just move to fucking minnesota or something if you can't stand hispanic culture. It's been a part of Los Angeles for a hundred years.

The man is a fucking genius.

>Beaners don't want to pay for the wall? I fuck their economy.
>I promised new jobs in the country? Let me just do a few twitter posts.

He did more for your country in two months where he is just president elected than king nigger in his whole eight years. Just amazing.

Death to Mexico

And what happens when mexico sells it's oil in gold?

Mexico is a parasitic nation, this simply confirms it.

>And what happens when mexico sells it's oil in gold?

mexico can't even extract oil or refine it.

>Riots/looting escalate into a full blown coup in spring/summer 2017
>Coalition/disparate drug lords declare their own state
>The crippled Mexican government asks for US military to intervene
>Trump agrees, but on the condition that America annexes small portions of the drug lord's land
>Parts of northwest Mexico annexed in 2019, not becoming states but rather unincorporated territories similar to Puerto Rico and Guam
I can fucking feel it.

niggers are idiots and cant get shit done

who knew?

What an amazing start for the year, I could hear gunshots all the way to my house from my near supercenter, the habbening was too much to handle.

I have friends from LA, they all agree we should nuke LA and start over

Its extracted here but they send it to the us to refine it

I hope Mexico isn't destroyed, and I hope we help them if shit gets bad (famines, helping them kill their psychopathic leadership) but the false song of globalism has to die in current year.

>Mexico is cancelled.

COUNTIN
BANDS
HALLELUJAH

where the fuck do you live ?

Yeah sure

omg I have the same dream

>I have friends from LA
Holy shit why didn't you say so?!! guess we're just gonna have to nuke it..

THEY EXPECT ONE OF US IN THE WRECKAGE, BROTHER

No wonder Obongo is running around like a chicken with its head cut off, Trump is going to make the tax and regulate agenda that the past presidents have been running and telling us its the norm look like the shit it really is.
Dem classic american free market economics are makin the investors wet.

I am having tacos for dinner tonight. We need a stream of the riots please.

This. Cartels started phasing out weed for meth and heroin a long time ago, this is known

wtf happened in november

I heard gunshots on new years on midnight by some faggots with an AK like every year

The best way to cut off drug cartel Marijuana profits is to produce and sell it domestically like booze. Literally kill them with free market forces.

DONT LET IT SPILL OVER
CONTAINMENT
CONTAINMENT
CONTAINMENT

I still don't want Mexicans in my country. But I feel kind of bad for them. I want them to stay the fuck out, but I want them to still have a decent country to live in. Sorry Mexico is a corrupt shithole hermanos

Good luck user. Here's to hoping Trump makes that place possible to live in.

Cousins a DEA agent down on the border of Mexico. Majority of his busts are brick nasty spic weed. I was actually surprised when he told me this over Christmas.

2nd largest problem is fentanyl right now. Then meth/heroin (fentanyl goes hand and hand with heroin though)

No one I know goes to LA for the Mexican "culture." Maybe that's just because we get too much here in Miami, but still.

if we let them make cars for us they would be death traps waiting too happen cause muh trump won muh hilliary was supposed too open the borders, its faggotry and they know it.

May a non degenerate Mexico rise from the ashes of the inevitable civil narco war you are about to have.

The narco's are going to try to seize power when the border is secured.

You better be ready for some blood shit Pedro
Hope you and your tamales make it

Well that's a new year's tradition from the little town I came from but not in the city I live in anymore, that's why the gunshots suprised me yesterday

expreso.com.mx/seccion/seguridad/6078-reportan-agresion-cerca-de-bodega-aurrera-de-solidaridad-y-progreso.html
Sonora culeros

>current year
This is unrelated to the thread's topic, but I find it hilarious how effective ridicule is as a weapon against the regressive left's nonsense.
Appropriating their terms and making fun of it, like with "triggered", "safe spaces" and "it's the current year" is just one frontline that's being fought, and it seems to me we're winning.
Laughing at Sweden's insanity isn't uncommon here, for example.

Yeah, let's poison our own population so the enemy can't do it.

>no pos el norte es blanco
Si claro jajajaajajajaj

prepare your anus

Is Mexico the next Venezuela? Going to need a new pic.

>It is not enough that I should succeed - others should fail.
PACO TEARS ARE DELICIOUS
THE DAY OF THE WALL QUICKLY APPROACHES

Stay safe mexibro, hopefully Mexico can get it's shit together. Would be great to have another good neighbor in addition to Canada

im not saying people visit LA for the culture im saying the culture is an inescapable trait of LA that isn't going anywhere. Im sure no one visits Miami for all the Cuban shit either but it's a part of the city.
You can visit LA and consider all the mexican influenced shit an eyesore and then fuck off back home. No need to move or live here if you hate it.
Im not moving to fucking Somalia with dreams of turning it into an Aryan paradise anytime soon either.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Oh boy I cannot wait for Trump to;

>Put tariffs on Mexican goods
>Seize remittances
>Up visa charges

Trump is going to show Europeans how a leaders should lead.

sounds like we need a wall more than ever

Trump does have something to do with the peso falling, which is raising gas prices for you as well.

>Tfw in CA and have a dream of voice acting
My new years resolution is to take some steps to pursue it, but I'm still trying to figure out where to even start

>mfw we'll never do the same to Turkey

Apparently the Mexican government used to subsidize gas prices and decided not to anymore. Mexibros are saying that they're just rioting because it takes three days salary to fill a gas tank, so it's probably just that.

This latest drop probably added another 20 to 25 cents a gallon to their troubles, but it was already bad.

>I wonder what happened in November

This