How come you don't dress in your ethnic group's traditional folk costume for everyday wear?

How come you don't dress in your ethnic group's traditional folk costume for everyday wear?

What are you, a globalist?

Post your national dress if you're not ashamed of your people!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5OKdbc0DYpM
youtube.com/watch?v=06VzxxDTnB8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labëria
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Alaskan native here
Ancestors were pretty based

inb4 20 anons with UK flags telling you you're not Scottish

Clan MacMillan master race

Because I'm an Amerimutt of mostly British+Irish with a bit of German and Swedish.

Your people's spirit lives on...or at least it did in the '60s.

Most US whites at this point are a mixture of various white ethnicities. The only good diversity!

youtube.com/watch?v=5OKdbc0DYpM

My cousin has one of those Lands End smallpox blankets.

Americans have multiple national costumes. Depends on region.

I spent my early childhood down south but moved up to the PNW. What would mine be an Indian Outfit, Trapper Outfit, or Hipster Attire?

fuck this country bois

INTARABUS COME BACK

Seersucker suit in flannel pattern.

>leaf
>Hudson Bay monstrosity
day of the rake soon

R8

>tfw hamburglar

wtf are you? roach?

That's the mountain mans jacket

youtube.com/watch?v=06VzxxDTnB8

REEEEEEEEE LABËRIAN

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labëria

God I love Dixie

Ez

I wear a copper, hand-made Mjolnir amulet every day. Does that count?

we?

Of course ethnic canadian dress is homespun made from hudsons bay blankets...

I am a European American. I, my parents, all of my grandparents, and most of my great-grandparents were born in the Union. Family lore maintains that one of the great grandparents was the first white child to be born in a certain rural county of the midwest. Other family lore maintains that my greatx5 grandfather was a declaration signer, though I've never closed the loop on this (missing a few generations).

I cannot even do Muh Heritage particularly hard, as I'm a total, totally white, mutt. Some Norwegian, Swedish, Irish (IB4 jokes about irish niggers), and possibly traces of some Welsh and French. This blend means that I identify with no strange ethnic group, apart from a tabula rasa white American national "white everyman" identity. I see myself and think of myself as above all being a white American, and not belonging to any particular ethnic group apart from "white" - with blue eyes to boot.

There is some gay in the family, but I cannot think of a single family member, whether cousin, extended or otherwise, who ever married, bred with, or otherwise took up with an obviously non-white person.

My point is that I do wear the national costume of my people on a daily basis: jeans and a t-shirt, with sneakers.

Is that a Parker State Park parka?