White trash

Does anyone else hate white trash? They are a blight on our race. They are uneducated, inbred, and they are unrestrained. Us conservatives in the northwest look down on them.

Just look at this

youtube.com/watch?v=SjvYIvXcd00

While it is true that niggers suck, the white southerner is unrestrained, and will say whatever is on their mind. They are fueled by rage, something that is true for all southerners.

I noticed that conservatives in the north are much more intelligent, won't rage out of nowhere, and don't have that tough guy attidue.

I guess its the north NJ raised Massachusetts in me, but I can't stand these fucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RTDoM0YLhAg
youtu.be/fTPym5VHI4c
youtu.be/wuO9pKZxeBM
youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It sounds like OP got cucked by a southerner or something.

>Born in New Jersey
>Raised in MMassachusett
>Conservative

Weak b8, m8. I rate it an 8.

Whatever you say Cletus

Les Écossais sont les pires...

youtu.be/RTDoM0YLhAg

>Does anyone else hate white trash?
not really so long as they stick to their trailors and don't bother the normals

Fuck off kike, we need need more thugs in the white race.

I went to my tiny white hometown for Christmas and New year's and I realized when I was there that I'd rather be around a trillion poor whites than a dozen "urban peoples"

Lots of Southern Whites are inbred, just like Brits

Why do white trash live in trailer parks while niggers live in actual homes?

How does it feel being the only one who doesn't speak english here? Are you trying to be a special snow-flake?

Fuck even the african posters speak english. Hope you die in a fire.

As much as I hate shitskins I like how he dealt with the thief. Fucking thieves are scum.

>Are you trying to be a special snow-flake?

Non, juste un homme avec de la fierté, pas un cocu qui se prosterne devant la fake master race anglo...

youtu.be/fTPym5VHI4c

OP's wife grabbed the kids and moved to georgia with her real man.

Better then Mexican and nigs and other minorities.

Ah, les Irlandais...

youtu.be/wuO9pKZxeBM

>Black people have niggers
>White people have white trash

Are we really so different?

>Black people are niggers
>Some white people are white trash

yes

White trash to me is pic related
Rural americans are just fine.

this

> hurr durr racism, racism everywhere, you're racist, she called him a nigger! TV HERE!! WE SPOTTED RACIST!! the cunt-eyed gook is offended HALP!! STOP RACISM! 2016 was racist! Snow White is racist!
goddamn, fucking retarded subhuman burgers, I can't even explain how much I hate all of you, fucking retarded creatures.
If some fucking gook is a gook it's only his problem, the only thing he deserves is a fucking rope, the same applies to fucking poncho niggers and black-ass monkeys

pourquoi ne parle pas englais?

Stopped taking it in highschool, I wanna see how accurate that is

>Does anyone else hate white trash?
As with every group there are elites and there are trash. Calm your fucking panties.

"whites" were trash for most of history. Get off your high horse.

Western Europeans had a good run for a centuries but for most of history they were no better if not worse than the near/far East.

p.s. Shit posting on Sup Forums like what you're doing didn't make Europe into dominant continent/group. If you're upset then do something about it faggot

Why is it it okay to make fun of white people exclusively for being poor?? It's the weirdest double think out there because the people who go on abojt white trash are always talking about class equality

There is no such thing as white trash.

White trash's existence might have something to do with pic related.

Goddamn. cant wait til that womb is free for another welfare roach.

*unzips dick*

>They are fueled by rage, something that is true for all southerners.
>I guess its the north NJ raised Massachusetts in me

I never stop loving being Minnesotan.

I used to feel sorry for them and think of them as a vital aspect of white society, as the worst white person is still better than an average nigger. However, all the hot ones started burning coal and getting knocked up with a nigglet in High School, so I lost most of my sympathy.

>reddit spacing
>hates himself
>denies supremacy
yup

Don't worry, they started importing lots of Somalian bulls to fix your pure white majority.

fuck off kike. You are the arab rape inbreed shit.

>Belarus

based post friendo, but i never heard of your country. are you white? what percentage and future prospects? are you willing to accept a red pilled, upper middle class college educated white male like myself? will i find a qt white mate?

>self reported
self reported everyone in this country has a great grandfather named tomahawk throwing wolf

And we've kept them contained to north metro and St Cloud. Honestly, the last black person I saw was 3 days ago.

you mad that you dont control your vast landmass called USA, but a tiny fraction of people do instead?

>conservatives in the north are much more intelligent

Whites pay taxes for niggers to destroy the homes they "live" in.

>youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM

Reminder to every cuckold who uses the term white trash. You will fucking get deported

>Self-reported

Something something chef at Wendy's making six digits and a ten inch benin

Why dont we as Sup Forums, as Trump supporters, have the initiative to rid our countries and the world of this evil known as BLM, hatred towards whites, globalists, sexual violence towards us by our own women and so on and so on?

Its because we dont have cohesion and unity between us, which is what they want. When we are pursuing pleasure, when we have mental security that we fall asleep in, when we have our ambition or egotism and we feel rewarded for being pat on the back by blacks we dont have this kind of cohesion and initiative, which is necessary. Without this initiative and its resulting movement of cohesion and necessary action amongst us we are inevitably fucked. It may be 4 years, it may be 30, but if we dont fuck these people when we have the chance, we are invariably fucked.

We must rid these people. Fuck em, they deserve to die. I think most of us can agree on that.

But when we try to one-up each other, when we are arguing amongst ourselves and vetting each other (for example throwing rednecks under the bus while feeling proud to be pat on the back by blacks) we're fucking our whole race. That is not intelligence.

We need to fuck these people and fuck them hard.. We dont have time for cuckservatives.

P.S. Those black people patting you on the back are laughing at you behind your back.. we all know this. Lets stop lying to ourselves and fuck these people hard.

#1 sage
#2 Flips are lazy

We are white, but we don't need you here. Don't run. You were born in your country, instead of running you have to fix it.
Btw, Finland :D:D:D is better. I like them. I'd move to Finland if I were you. I'm working with them, we have belarussian-finnish team, they are cool.

they are a blight in every race
every race/ethnicity has gutter trash
americans just use the gutter trash of every other race to paint their entire race in one wide stroke

Thats an octaroon and her niglets, don't call them white!