Q/A

Hello from Russia with love. Here you can ask all question about living in Russia, Russian hackers, our mass media, Putin's blood reign and other.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8rdvCBFXlLE
youtube.com/watch?v=qRlnqthpTbM
youtube.com/watch?v=B5qfANlodKo
unz.com/akarlin/russia-2016-duma-elections/
youtube.com/watch?v=eiw0fw_sJOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How much vodka drink? )))))

Im drinking Wodka Gorbatschow right now. Do you know it? If yes, what's your rating?

Fuck Russia

>inb4 all the fat American "russbro!!!!"s

There is a cute Russian girl at my uni, shes pretty geeky. do you think she'll be as slutty as everyone on here says slavs are?

How does Smirnoff compare to your locally home-brewed vodka?

Post more pics of that girl pls

How do I get a date with Olga katysheva

she will squat on your dick if you offer her citizenship

Get off the russkie proxy, Obama. You aren't fooling me this time.

is there any anti-establishment sentiment in Russia growing? Something comparable to Trump, AfDers, Brexiters? Are Russians looking for any alternatives to the mainstream putinism? Or are Russians completely worn out when it comes to ideas and movements?

Im not sure that will work, she seems to have a quite rich family

I'd like to visit St. Petersburg, but is it as nice as it looks in the photos? It seems gorgeous.
Would I have to worry about getting shanked by a mob of slavs for being an American?

Be honest.

Wall carpets Da or Niet?

How did you manage to make americans pro-russians and europeans pro-usa on this board?

I read somewhere on cbc (shitty canadian news site) that you guys banned all gay people, is it true? im a fag and always wanted to go see Russia but dont want to get jaild if I end up fucking someone.

Im not a blazing, prancing fag either, i appear normal other than raging alcoholism and game addiction lol

What's your favourite thing about Russia?
How hard is putin now the US media n GOVT have doxxed his power level ?

Fuck her man.
Why do Russians have more balls and respect for their culture and traditions than Western Europe?

Done any hacking lately?

im sure AIDS will do that for me sometime in the future

Favorite Russian song?

How do I move there?

At what age do russian kids learn to hack? Do they learn before they can even squat?

>make thread
>22 posts and 25 minutes later no reaction

Cyka blyat

How much is gasoline/litre? I've been thinking to renew my visa but I dont want to queue for nothing

We got hacked once again by the eternal ruskie

I've noticed that very cute Russian women are a lot of the time with dumpy older average Russians. Are those guys mobbed up? Or are the women there red pilled and care about security and being provided for more than physical attractiveness?

Why don't the cossacks whip this guy btw? He has to be a fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=8rdvCBFXlLE

I'm not the OP, but I visited Russia in late 2015 for a few months and will answer some of these:

Not that I noticed, most Russians I met were relieved that Putin was in charge and that things were generally going mostly the right way, for the first time in a long time. They generally didn't want to rock the boat too much for fear that everything would turn to shit again. The complaints I heard were that the education system was changing to copy the inferior Western schools, and that too much money was being spent on elite athletes rather than improving general sports activity among the population.

I found it to be a really weird city, like one that really shouldn't be there. It was built on a northern swamp, and the climate is very much still that of a northern swamp (cold, damp and windy). As for looks, yeah, it's as nice as it looks in the photos. No, you won't get mobbed by anyone - it gets quite a lot of tourists because a lot of EU cruise ships stop there (it's on the Baltic Sea, after all). It's one of the more Westernized parts of Russia.

They banned doing gay things in front of minors, or trying to "convert minors to being gay". Being gay is still legal. Don't be a pedophile or be obnoxious in a church there, and you'll likely be fine.

Let's never forget Russkie blyat, whom always tried to answer our questions, but never got back to his thread due to power black outs.

RIP Cyka
19XX - 2017

Propaganda of homosexuality is prohibited in Russia which means you can't come into a public school and start telling kids they should turn gay. Honestly, I don't think this law has been used at least once.
There are a lot of gay bars and openly gay celebrities in Russia, no one tried to lynch them.
Don't fall for that stupid liberal bullshit they tell you on TV.

No, no, no and yes

>Putin's blood reign

Reported to FSB. Enjoy the Gulag

Avoid questions about Lenin's mausoleum.

reminder pic related won the cold war with a single swing of the stick

youtube.com/watch?v=qRlnqthpTbM

She's a 3/10 in Russia, just ask her out.

I like this one: youtube.com/watch?v=B5qfANlodKo

If you are loud and crass or dress like an obvious American yes, you will get beaten and robbed for sure.

But if you keep to yourself and act with some culture and dignity and watch what you say and do, and where you go, you will be fine. Just keep your mongrol dick out of our women.

Thanks guys! Thats how it should be anyway.

These laws are still very good and stop the type of degenerate sex education in school like Americans get that says it's normal to cut your dick off and grow titties.

>t. Hillary supporter

So what's up with Lenin's mausoleum? Also what are wholesome Russian girls like?

on average how many people do you see squatting on the side of highways a day?

Have you heard what they are doing down in aussieland? "Safe Schools" are coming in where everyones being taught that they are gender fluid and for boys to be girls and shit like that. its messed up :/

It's German brand, we don't have it here. Gorbatschow is top traitor of Soviet Union, so it's symbolic.
Slavs ain't so slutty, because of confession (Pravoslavie) roots. But lots of girls are geeky.
I never drink Smirnoff, prefer Finlandia or Huskey. But I know it's is brand/franchise in other countries.
Sorry pal don't have more, but I will post other girls from vk.com
I think, if you have enough money, you can date everyone
It's my IP =)
>is there any anti-establishment sentiment in Russia growing? Something comparable to Trump, AfDers, Brexiters? Are Russians looking for any alternatives to the mainstream putinism? Or are Russians completely worn out when it comes to ideas and movements?
We got mixed mood about it, but we have neighborhood country with civil war, so we don't want the same here. Trump is popular here because he is extrasystemic person in esteblishment, last hope for a end of the modern Cold War (economic, information war
)
historical part of city is great, city in general look like European city, but you can see poorer areas on the outskirts. And no, slavs won't beat you, but criminal is everywhere. Also, in almost every each city or town you can meet Caucasian people too, I mean from Caucasus, not your wrong terminology =) Better worry about them. But here is huge difference between Caucasians emigrated in soviet time (they are civilized, they have higher education, and don't have an accent).

How is putin doing ???

> Putin's blood reign
>We got mixed mood about it, but we have neighborhood country with civil war, so we don't want the same here.
Well hello, paid shill from Savushkina, 55

>White girl
>Not inna wheat field
0/10

Oh, if I go, I'm definitely going after some of that sweet ruski poontang.
Tear down that wall, baby!

>slavs won't beat you, but criminal is everywhere.
I thought things felt really safe in my visit, much safer than when I was there 10 years ago. Police visibly on patrol in a lot of places. I never encountered any sort of trouble except for a few incoherent drunk people that I just walked around so they wouldn't bother me.

It is subject of jokes here.
I don't know what you are about, I don't read pol actually.
What you mean "banned"? We have the law on anti-propaganda of homosexuality, but I think it is feedback to Euro-American mass media pressure, I know that 40% of German man wants to be housewife (houseman?), there are lots of immigrants that breed like rabbits, while native people destroy their gene pool. And no one will treat you because you are gay or ts. May be in muslim republics, so don't visit them =)

wtf are you talking about, that isnt happening

Do putin actually cheat in the election? How rigged are the elections? What happens to protesters?

How aware are russians of Putins possible corruption?

Can independently wealthy people come live in your country? I won't be a drain on society or steal a job from your country.

What wall? Stupid fucking American.

You'll get stabbed for sure.

He is a shill. He'll write that is not true and will demand proofs.

Russia cold as a mother fucker

I was part of the meme wars, where is my reward?

>Do putin actually cheat in the election?
Yes

>How rigged are the elections?
Totally rigged.

>What happens to protesters?
Jail

>How aware are russians of Putins possible corruption?
Most people are aware, but they are all like "There is nothing we can do, and even if we do, new government will be just as corrupt, or worse. If not Putin then who?"

The rest are in denial, like "Putin is good, but all his cabinet is lying to him, he doesn't know how bad things are - that's why nothing is done"

My friend visited France last year, and there police do nothing, he met young members of ethnic groups there. I saw few videos where American cops beat thin and non-sporting girls during arrest, we don't have such things here.

>Do putin actually cheat in the election? How rigged are the elections?
unz.com/akarlin/russia-2016-duma-elections/

General consensus of those who analyze this stuff is that there's some cheating but not nearly enough to change the winner. In some places it's getting better, while in a very few places like Chechnya the votes have been very heavily controlled for years.

Do you look after yourself? What foods do you eat on a typical day?

Return to 2ch, olginets.

Vodka

She already is a slut, I guarantee. Also which uni?

Can confirm. Also check

wat

youtube.com/watch?v=eiw0fw_sJOk

Once Russia gets past neo-bolshevik era it might get better.

Not so tough all of sudden you bunch of dykes heh

until then there will be no peace on the east.

1.I think somewhat less that in foreign countries, because if you look after yourself too much others may think you are a fag.
2. Typical russian food. Borscht, pelmeni, some usual european stuff. Most of food is self-made, because it's much cheaper that way.

how does lifestyle in russia differs from lifestyle in other western/americanized countries?

people are always saying that brazil is russia in the americas, how true is that?

Because Russian and Soviet people won the Great Patriotical War and which implies finish of
WWII. And because North Atlantic Alliance tries to destroy Russia. Also because of 90's chaos.
I have no idea, but mass media say that hack group Fancy Bear is Russian.
I don't have favorite song, and we don't have any mutual favorite song =)
We got several serious IT and radio electronics universities, so after school.
Everybody knows shit's fucked!
1.7 US dollars and around 35 rubles, it depends on region.
I think you saw an exceptions, max average difference is 3-5 years.
He is Vitas, was famous at 00s, also was very popular in china. He have image if Amphibian Man with gills lol. I didn't find any information about cossack and Vitas and didn't hear about this. And he not gay, he has wife and child, but supports gays.

when he throws her to the ground, covers her with a jacket, and beats her

extreme kek

if that happened today in the US the entire precinct would be fired and charged

Should I get a mail order bride?

Will she love me?

did putin really order hacks to influence the election or is this trolling by putin?

Can you please direct me to a place to learn Russian online? How can I learn Russian? I want to learn to speak it, but the youtube videos I found are beyond unintelligible.

Please I want to know a well.

I never understood the russian love

Same here

No one will ever love (You)

Why didn't the Bolotnaya square protest translate into the victory of the opposition ?

How retarded is the shit in the state media?

There is no analogues of Russian bad words in other popular languages, you can use words as fuck, dick in TV movies, but words such as хyй, пиздa, eбaть, блядь are not allowed on TV or public places.

>tfw live in Moscow.
>its not even considered a cold region.
>tfw this
>its so fucking cold i am wearing gloves right now.

>how does lifestyle in russia differs from lifestyle in other western/americanized countries?
My own impression: there's more variety in Russia, both good and bad. More freedom (yeah, I realize how odd that might sound). Here in Canada, everything is standardized but kinda boring by comparison. For example, there are like 4 different ways to pay for your bus because every company does it their own way: 1) pay the driver when entering, 2) pay the driver when leaving, 3) pay the lady who gives you a ticket after you enter, 4) put a ticket into a subway-like machine on the bus, and that's not counting the frequent-rider bonuses.

In my case, I came to Russia looking for good culture, and found it ridiculously easy to find and at much more affordable prices than back home (even accounting for average wages). I imagine whatever extreme you're looking for, it's probably easier to find it in Russia than in Canada.

Also, their communities are much better planned (a legacy of central planning), not like the "build a few thousand suburban homes and driveways and call it a day" planning that we get here. Good grocery stores within easy walking distance everywhere.

Filename

TOP FUCKEN KEK

> tfw studying in the uk uni
> tfw not the degenerate russian uni
> twf relatively warm
> tfw flying to uk tommorow
Jealous?

Do yoi have heater

St. Petersburg is fucking godly. Especially if you speak Russia :) It's very safe even for an Amerifat.

Don't advertise that you are a cock gobbler and you will be just fine.

For what

>tfw flying to uk tommorow

redpilled.

> pic
Literally the same thing uk was doing.

New world order psyops to get the white man to team up and take this whole thing iver and propel man to a warhammer30k like future

OP, why do russians like Rozen Maiden so much, specifically Suiseiseki.
See:

Pictured: the average Russian hacker