Holocaust Survival stories

Hi guys. I wanted to have a discussion about all those who survived the Nazi regime and Holocaust. Mainly, I wanted to tell my grandfather's story.

I know Holocaust denial is a popular meme here, and I fully support everyone's right to free speech, but personally I think it's downright ignorant to say just "didn't happen bro the kikes were lying again." Anyway, I'll tell my grandfather's story so that maybe (you) the reader can get an understanding to what the Jewish people have gone through. This was told to me about six months before he died.

1/3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWB36uKkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fast forward 15 years to August 30th and the invasion of poland is under way. The first day of the invasion he and his wife were detained. They were split up by gender and put on trains to Auschwitz. Nazi guards on the train laughed at them the whole ride into germany. They made my grandfather get naked at gunpoint and urinate in his own mouth while they laughed and pointed. They made him compare his penis to the other Jewish prisoners on the cattle car. He said he had never been so humiliated in his entire life.

Once they got to the camp, they were all unloaded by a large hydraulic ram in the cattle car. Pushed out onto the dirt. There were guards and their superiors standing all around them with clipboards and rifles. The main Nazi would point, then the guards would get the man he pointed at and shackle him. He was then asked his name, it was recorded by the man with the clipboard, and he was shot. This took place for one to two hours. Luckily my Grandfather was at the bottom of the pile and was spared. The remaining prisoners were then organized by last name for a shower. The Nazi gassings all took place in showers. My grandfather said that the tile in the bathhouse would not absorb the Zyklon B so gas spectrometry would be out of the question and they could forever claim they never gassed anyone to death in a shower. Again luck was on my Grandfather's side as they ran out of gas right when his group was about to enter the showers. His last name started with a "W" so he was near the end of the line.

Fake and gay

The Nazis were furious that they could not gas everyone so they flew my Grandfather and the 1200 members of his group to another camp to see if they had enough gas. They flew all over germany that day trying to find enough gas for all of them. Around half of his original group died from a combination of dehydration and cruel Nazi games involving hand grenades before they found a camp that had enough gas. So they loaded them all up in the showers and turned the gas on trying to kill my grandfather. But little did the Nazis know that eating pine needles cancels out the effects of Zyklon B. My grandfather tried to tell the other prisoners but none would pay the tithe to gain the knowledge. All but my grandfather lie dead in the gas shower. The Nazis decided to let him go after that, but not after tattooing his arm with a ballpoint pen. The ink was so low quality you couldn't see the tattoo when he was alive.

>moved to america, end.

I hope this can give you an insight into how cruel the Nazis truly were and the suffering people like my grandfather went through to earn the nation of Israel.

Now please can I hear your Survival stories?

Digits of truth OPs grandpappy confirmed lying faggot kike

youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWB36uKkw

>Mainly, I wanted to tell my grandfather's lies to you of things that never happened
FTFY

Auschwitz wasn't in Germany, this story is completely unrealistic your grandfather is a liar

>They made my grandfather get naked at gunpoint and urinate in his own mouth while they laughed and pointed.

Really nigga

I know the Holocaust happened, simply because my
great grandfather had been to Auschwitz when he selected the prisoners fit for work in his subcamp Lagischa at which he was employed as a civil engineer.

>August 30th and the invasion of poland is under way
Uhh...

my great grandfather was the top goal scorer for f.c. auschwitz

Did he get to bang the cutie Jewesses?

The real redpill isn't that the holocaust didn't happen (it clearly did)

It's that the number of jews killed (muh 6 gorgillion) was over-estimated and the real number is probably much lower.

I have been to Auschwitz and the alleged gas chambers were not showers, you have got your camps mixed up.

chamber 1 ( the only one left) is alleged to be a chimney top drop style chamber.

Chamber 2+3 are destroyed but were listed a morgues and apparently had a vent system.

None of the three chambers could of worked as a gas chamber for many reasons.

You are lying.

Sounds like this has got the bones to be a blockbuster movie. G-d bless your dear grandpappy, how lucky he was not to be one of the 6 gorillion

Not exactly holocaust, but luxembourg was taken over and were forced to join the Wehrmacht
My grandfather and his buddy hid in some closet when the Wehrmacht came in to "get the soldiers"
they hid in the closet and their parents said that they wouldn't know where they are

so the germans went off

the train they had to go with was bombed the day after

they dodged a bullet there, and seems like me too kek

Captcha "Zona schäden"

>browse catalog
>see interesting thread
>seems open minded and not pol tier, when it comes to nazi related topics
>turns out to be a trolling attempt or some real fakeass shit

Why?

>Now please can I hear your Survival stories?

Don´t forget Amanda Goldblattstein who was imprisoned in Auschwitz. She had to escape or be killed by the sadistic nazis. So she started catching pigeons until she had gathered the amount of birds required to lift her weight. Then she tied them together and flew over the concentration camp fence with the pigeon kite. It was a true miracle.

My great grandfather worked in the kitchen at Aushwitz - one day the kommendant came in and demanded the kitchen staff stop making the workers food and and instead bake the guards and staff a giant cake. During the baking prisoners working in the kitchen were beaten with rifle butts and some even shot in the back of the head as they mixed the flour in the giant hole in the ground to make the food, causing their bodies to tumble in - the drunk guards insisted that they continue mixing or they'd be shot too. The cake mix was then pumped into a giant cake dish, and was carried by 30 prisoners to the oven, where they were all put inside too - the guards forced prisoners to play the acordian and do funny dances for the guards to keep entertained while the cake was baking - once baked the cake was removed and the kommendant and his men then demanded everyone in the camp had a slice. The prisoners were then forced to give the kommendant and his men piggybacks to their barracks before being shot randomly as they ran back

funny how everyone was put to death save for the millions of jews left to complain about it

kek

Don't get me started, OP. I'm not in the mood today.

Holocaust didn't happen.

Pics of forearm or hoax.

That sounds sketchy as hell. There's no way the Nazis would fly a bunch of jews all over Germany trying to find enough gas to gas them with. That would be way too expensive and time consuming.

Chamber 1 is reconstructed and was an air raid shelter, alledged to have been used as a gas chamber for a short period of time.

Chamber 2 and 3 you are talking about are to be excact part of the buildings crematory 2 and 3. In the construction plans those are listed as "Leichenkeller 1", respective for each building (which were mirrored constuctions). This translates to morgue 1, indeed. Still in some documents you will find the german term "gaskeller" or "vergasungskeller", which means "gas basement", while the latter term is more indicating a homocidal use. Also you pointed out, that they had a ventilation system. Thats abolutely right and its the biggest indicator for a homocidal use of those facilities! The two "morgues" were the smaller of two bigger ones, which were used as an undressing room. Why does the two bigger morgues have less ventilation capacity, than the smaller ones and btw only an air intake, while the smaller ones had a powerful intake and outtake system? Also look take a look at the inventory lists for the two crematories which even list the 6 wire mesh collums for each gas chamber.

Also, what about Auschwitz Birkenaus two other crematories? Crematory 4 and 5?

>when a goy denies the holocaust near me

Oy vey, denying the holocaust!? Who do you think you are to undermine the six million who died! Every time someone like you spreads this kind of hateful insight, the 10 million jews killed in the holocaust roll over in their graves!
How dare you just push the death of 30 million jew aside like that? Only the most despicable person would deny the death of the 60 million like this!

My condolences, OP. My great-grandfather died in the Holocaust too. He died when the Americans bombed the Auschwitz SS barracks while he was sleeping.

Only none of the allies bombed aushwitz. They didn't really care for the Jews.

TOP KEK!

>They were split up by gender and put on trains to Auschwitz. Nazi guards on the train laughed at them the whole ride into germany.

If this were a real story you'd know Auschwitz wasn't in Germany