Why no one is talking about this?

why no one is talking about this?
scribd.com/document/335886615/Assessing-Russian-Activities-and-Intentions-in-Recent-US-Elections#from_embed

>russia used professional trolls

Other urls found in this thread:

dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>trusting james clapper
>0 evidence in the document

>scribd
>known russian hacking website

no thanks

This thread is being annexed for AfD

how much do you want to bet that Sup Forums is considered a Russian-funded third party for shitting on hildawg

>James "I lied to Congress about NSA Spying, but I was never charged" Clapper

>ywn get paid to troll

dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

Because it's literally made up bullshit?

>0 evidence in the document
Are you blind!?
They have screenshots of RT!
WHAT MORE DO YOU DRUMPFKINS WANT!?

>half the report is about RT bias for Trump

Shit. I wonder how long until they allege Mexican interference because Carlos Slim's NYT was shilling for Hillary. Or English influence because Murdoch's Fox was shilling for Trump.

What a joke these people are. Desperate fools.

The whole thing was supposedly a cyber operation, but the NSA only has a "moderate confidence" that it was Russians. The NSA's budget is larger than the CIA and FBI's and they specialize in cyber security. Who the hell do these idiots think they're fooling?

>We were so good at trolling that the NWO think it must have been Russian professionals

Pretty nice compliment desu

Professional Trolls ........motherfuckers better realize Russia ain't got shit on
Sup Forums.....

RESPECT THE PEPE .....or feel thy wrath nigguh.

They say the trolls were vote on twitter. That's it. That made an official report.

Putin is worse than a Jew when it comes to spending cash. I've shilled relentlessly for the motherfucker in the past few years and I've never even had a thank you note.

Fuck him.

No kidding. I sent in receipts to him months ago and he still hasn't reimbursed me for my expenses.

I believe it. Did you see all the anti-Ukraine spam here the other day? What's the point of coming here to change hearts and minds though? It's not like any of us are going to be leaving the basement anytime soon.

yeah, we talked about this
we can all put ex-kgb on our resume now

>Who the hell do these idiots think they're fooling?
Well, they have the entire MSM calling it a 'hack', so they are controlling the language of the debate pretty well.

How do I get paid to be a pro-Trump troll? Serious question, I imagine you have to apply for a position at some sort of advertising/media marketing firm?

I don't speak Russian.

>Internet Research Agency of professional trolls

I can't take this shit seriously.

We have just backtrace your IP, you are hired to glorious hacking trollteam, vodka and cosmoline for face wiping will arrive to you soon

>RT says negative things about Crooked Hillary Clinton
Obviously Putin is attempting to influence our election by not saying strictly positive things about our future first woman president.

Newt destroyed them already on Hannity.
> Not a professional Russian troll

And here I am thinking the CIA was about to lay the smack down on Trump and they have nothing.

Thanks to Obama not only do I have zero trust in the Dems but now I have absolutely no trust in the intelligence agencies.

Even if you buy the story and blame the Russians for the actual phishing attempts... I in no way can see anyone other than the Dems at the DNC and HRC corrupt incompetence as the ultimate reason for Trumps winning the election. HRC was a terrible candidate and a crooked politician.

Honestly, I thank those who exposed the corruption within the DNC and HRC campaigns as a counterbalance to the insanely bias coverage by the (((MSM))). If the intelligence agencies want to hold on to a shred of non-political/non-partisan position it would be best for them to back down now.

TL;DR: How can anyone trust government?

b-but CNN told me Pootin hacked my election box!

Aaaaaaand mass shooting rampage- right on time

What?

Can we stop with this "high confidence" bullshit?

I'm highly confident they can't stop.

>Thanks to Obama not only do I have zero trust in the Dems but now I have absolutely no trust in the intelligence agencies.
You've already turned you back on everything American, now all you have to do is board a plane for Moscow so you can serve your masters in person.

No wait, you're already in Russia aren't you?

>Russia used professional trolls
Oh my
>so did UK - GCHQ
>so did DNC - CTR
>so did Soros - ___
>so did -insert fucking country/group

Do they honestly think people are this dumb? They will be crucified by history or angry mobs whichever comes first.