Why does my country suck so bad

Why does my country suck so bad

oh Hans

Nazi guilt

jews

Spain > everything else

Because it's always the darkest before dawn.

Go make it better, little d*utsche bitch.

Anglo war guilt. The Anglo's have long sought to destroy every other nation in Europe so that they can rule over us all. The jews were created by the Anglo's. Never forget the real enemy my Aryan friend.

Unironically this.

At least you got your precious economy :^)

Implying it's even dusk yet.

You went on a suicide mission in two world wars and now you feel sorry you haven't died out. You have to start loving yourselves.

pretty much

German people are scum of the earth.

All the tough nazis died and all the smart ones went to burgerland. All that leafs is you.

Because you have a shit attitude and cry when you see a few leftists begging refugees to rape their families and some commies calling you nazis. Go out and tell people the truth, drop some red pills, make connections, do something you whiny scrub. Your ancestors would be ashamed if they could see you right now.

The poor must fear the rich.

The moment you took responsibility for the Holocaust you sealed the deal. Learn from your Slavic friends to the east. NEVER ADMIT RESPONSIBILITY FOR A GENOCIDE. Serbia and Croatia might be shitholes but at least they aren't cucks.

Germany sucks because sadly Hitler failed

Because Marxism, and the School of Frankfurt. You country has been hijacked by the Jews, and foreigners.

Genocide? What genocide?

I don't know nuffin about no genocide

Merkel and lack of getting her OUT.

Because you live in it

it doesnt. its the most powerful country in the EU right now.

Only real genocide was the holocaust. 6 Gorillion of the chosen people were gassed by the nazis. Some of them multiple times. I remember getting gassed at Treblinka twice a week. I only escaped because I hid under a pile of dead bodies of people who starved to death due to the intense gassing.

yeah don't like it you piece of shit? come to england let's see how you like this dingy dark suicidally-boring country with a culture that is literal cancer

the average person here would tell you straight up to "fuck off weirdo" if you talked to a random person on the street, it's a fucking shithole full of hostile aggressive anti-social niggerwhites.

at least there's one thing you can like, outside of the major major cities (brighton, london etc) racism is very accepted and encouraged and it's generally redpilled - but still full of niggerwhite pricks

That's why ew pay for everything and get cucked by refugees

Oh boi

your people have been very collective for the entirety of your existence, and embrace the control of others because it gives them a sense of belonging. You'll follow leaders blindly whether they're literally Hitler or international pedophiles, because you do as you're told.

too many christians

atleast you guys have comfy scotland

we have just rapefugees now

globalisation, muslims, jews.
least you aint got very many spics. how r the niggers in germ?

The "genocide" at Srerbrenica was the best in my opinion. The UN cucks couldn't do shit, westerners didn't give enough of a shit. It was a cat and mouse play. And when the cat caught the mouse it picked only the good meat and left the head and the intestines out. Another analogy would be killing the mother bear leaving the cubs to suffer with time.

Germany is one of the most atheistic countries in the world

you are 70% christians, that is far too many

You are occupied by International Jewish/Communist Forces.

You really pissed off the kikes.

>a fucking sword and fucking Wurmschrift

Pretty much this.

what do you mean?

>atleast you guys have comfy scotland
??? so?
you can cross border to any country in the eu stfu dude

we just have scotland, wales and northern ireland, scotland of which would take a day or two (full days, not including sleep) to even drive to the beautiful part from here

You have around 30 million inhabitants, that is far too many.

It's like the fucking Leaves, but worse.

yes, we need to send some to germany

You lost the war you were suppose to win.

lurk more about heroic resistance of german soldiers on Eastern Front

Problem is, leaves are at least nominally white so we feel for them. Brazilians are just monkeys

You population should drop to 0 and there shouldn't be any evidence that you ever existed.

>yes, we need to send some to germany
There are people in this country, you could literally rape their families in front of them yet they would take you in anyway.

Go fall in a chocolate river, Augustus.

why is that?

Loooooool

Germany never would have won WW2 unless France and Britain backed out of declaring war in the first place

At least you have a country that acknowledges you as a citizen with rights.

>invite more than a million foreigners into country
>pour billions of $ worth of valuable resources into them
>encourage them to mate with native women
>change culture/religion/law to accommodate them
>rape and terrorism rate skyrockets
>"All these white racist need to stop raping people and ramming trucks into Christmas markets! #whitegenocide"
>far-left coalition expected to take power when Merkel (centre-right) loses elections
I would tell you to leave while you can, but I don't want the disease that is "German liberalism" to escape containment, so... please stay where you are.

bcuz I and my friends are draining your social money :^))

It's always the darkest before dawn.

abi turkmusun :DDD
almanyada nasil

still better than having to experience weekly school shooting LUL

>gay Argentina

because of
>MOAR REFUGEEE

I don't know, culling the population of high schoolers seems like a good idea to me

they will go home once the war is over