twitter.com/AnonBabble

good riddance. piece of shit ice cube

so what?

lmao

4 u

If it breaks off, would we die?

4u

So?

only 2 american cities are threatened by sea level rise: Miami and New Orleans.

You call that white you 60% faggot

I hope it drags itself all the way to Europe and it collides with Norway, I can't fucking stand their Mongol language

>>so what?

that entire shelf it's attached to will raise sea levels 10-12cm if it melts

>massive block of ice breaks off
>floats out to sea
>melts
>cools down earth
>global warming solves itself naturally

futurama was right

a north germanic lanuage identical to swedish and danish and alot of similarities with english and german and it sounds like mongol to u? fucking leaf

Finally. That's the secret nazi base, a floating fortress. If it's breaking off, it's sailing back to Europe, carrying a massive nazi army to reclaim the fatherland. Heil Hitler.

UU
UU

Kinda interesting that that size will be roughly 5 trillion tonnes of ice

Oh man, a whole 12cm? Holy shit it's like the apocalypse

It would be extremely cold

That's smaller than my dick who tf cares LMAO

for you

The continent is warming much faster than anywhere else.

If we're going to start a nation there, we should move fast before others get the same idea.

we'll see if you say the same thing when miami is submerged

What do you expect, he's a pie faced fucking chink

Oh sorry, Mongol actually is used as to refer to something that's stupid or retarded, in French, I hope it clears things out

>implying Miami being submereged wouldn't be a great blessing

I don't live in Miami, so fuck them. I'll be that much closer to the beach tho. #yolo

Oh man, it's almost as if not everyone lives in Miami

Dear god

Imagine droppping a nuke there are have all those chunks break off
Austral international commerce will be fucked up for months

I live in the moutains , I don't give a fuuuuuuuuck .

Lel was there a penguin referendum or something

>Mongol actually is used as to refer to something that's stupid or retarded
I'm almost feel insulted

So here is what the scientific report said on Larsen C Ice shelf.

Even if the chunk breaks off (extremely likely soon) it will have no effect on the oceans. However, the rest of the Larsen C ice shelf is holding back access to the worlds oceans, so if the Larsen C ice shelf breaks through all the way, then the worlds oceans will rise 4 inches since the water will be able to escape.

that's nice
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iceberg_B-15

1m is enough to dislocate millions of people in florida alone

Oh man, it's almost as if America is really fucking big

I would laugh desu

would rather be a mongol than a leaf

it's floating
it'll raise 0cm

>Garland
>Anywhere near the beach

Protip: The Texas coastline wouldn't move that far inland with a 1m rise

How many millions? Storm surges don't even go that far inland here in south Florida.

they are experimenting some huge ass weapon i tell you

that shit is already underwater you stupid fucking burger

So?

Ice is lighter than liquid water dumbasses, not happens. Maybe a few penguins are separated from their fuck buddies no body cares

muh global warming

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BICEP_and_Keck_Array

>Miami and New Olreans flood
>literally millions of climate refugees
>ghettoes of poor refugees on every relevant city
>media claiming this confirms global warming

The ocean is huge you moron.

the ocean would rise more if we killed all muslims and threw their bodies into the sea

>berg

have you ever seen it? Of course not you dirt nigger

Ice is less dense than water and it's already in the ocean you absolute mongoloid, it wont do anything

Are you retarded? It's less dense , not lighter

Anyone knows how thick it is?

Yeah then game is slow, but over 25 years means entire cities will have to be abandoned.

Means hundreds of millions of brown refugees moving to your white country.

You faggots are too stupid to realize an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Oh no, a few irrelevant pacific islands populated entirely by shitskins might be submerged.

What a horrible tragedy!

>maybe a few penguins
>few
>B-15A prevented ocean currents and winds from assisting in the 2004–2005 summer break-up of the sea ice in McMurdo Sound, and was an obstacle to the annual resupply ships to three research stations. The floe was expected to cause a catastrophic decline in the population of Adélie penguins, as it added considerable distances which parent penguins must travel back from the sea to their chicks. Weddell seals and Skuas are also inhabitants of McMurdo Sound and their populations may have been affected as well.

>falling for the climate change meme
it's like you want to be taxed more.

>french speaking leaf
>calls other people retarded

And as a result, per volume it is lighter, cunt

For a board that has at least one thread per day about how global warming is bullshit, noone seems to understand that salinity is key here. And half of Antactica's ice is being supported way above what they'd normally float on water by the actual ground underneath

Oh I'm sorry, did I sound like I gave a shit about flightless birds. Mother nature aint pretty, stop playing god

supposedly all the ice is freshwater
will that fuck up the seawater if it all melts

What's weights more 10 lbs of ice or 10 lbs of water

That's mass dipshit, not weight.

From the pic it looks like it's already in the ocean...
Nothing will happen

That's what most scientist say that will fuck the most shit. The freshwater woul dillute the salt water, and since said salt water behaves slightly differently, it could potentially fuck up with ocean currents. And since the ocean regulates much of the temperatures considered normal around the world, you could see some changes.
Some people claim that a worst case scenario would be something like the day after tomorrow. Other people claim that we'll get maybe 10°C more in summer and 10 less in winter, nothing serious

btw by the laws of buoyancy it is quite clear that the volume of water displaced by the floating ice is indicative that the ice is 'lighter' relatively.

But delaware is fucking small

You could post this again in 2 years with just new dates and I wouldn't know the difference. It just looks like a lot of jagged ice shit with ice that already broke off before. This is how climate science works. Just be in perpetual prediction mode with things that sound bad but never happen.

10 pounds of feathers.

Fuck that shit, I want a shore, raise that sealevel by another 200 meters

And leaf is used to refer to something incredibly cucked and gay in every language in the world

wat

that's not the point
every time a small chunk is torn off, it's tracked until it melts, and I remember reading about chunks causing mayhem

The thing is not the large chunks kilometers wide, but how they will break off into thousands of smaller shit that wilkl plague the ocean and make navigation a mess, let alone chunks encircling ships
It's not easy to steer a cargo ship

>It crashes with Argentina
>mfw Argentina is finally whiye

Ice Shelfs are already IN the OCEAN and made of frozen OCEAN.
it literally means nothing.

underrated + check

>TEN
>FEET
>HIGHER

>have 10lbs of water in container
>take contained to moon
>water is now 1.6 pounds
>8.4 lbs of water mass converted to pure energy
>explosion creates massive new crater on moon