This single picture would trigger entire Sup Forums

>this single picture would trigger entire Sup Forums

>tfw this is my fetish

Is this the petting zoo where they let degenerate sluts fuck monkeys?

A bunch of HUEHUEHUE with niggers? Who gives a shit..

>Scandinavians

Isn't htat just a rappers house?

That's clearly in Clapistan my good burger.

It doesn't because it's not real.

>Black people
>In water

Pick one.

Wow very progressive

Who even cares, they were degenerates and failed out of the white race years before this pathetic picture.

We all know that the only wife material left can only be found in either devout religious communities or eastern Europe (and you have to stay there with them).

MGTOW is the only sane answer if you're too lazy to become religious or move to eastern Europe.

is this real?

Dude. No one cares.
Sluts gonna slut, just gotta make sure you don't get with one.
>t. Anime Poster

like what is the context of this? is this just a normal swimming pool in America? what the fuck.

most people choose MGTOW from a place of weakness, if you cant get any girls and join the MGTOW movement you are a fucking cuck, the rest what you said is spot on, learn russian and get some russian girls they are wifeymaterial

that's just a friend and a random kid, not hers. she's a Norwegian blogger and is married to a white guy.

It is on national BBC day when all white women have to serve BBC as reparations for slavery.

>Wearing shoes while in pool
God damn animal

If you can't get any girls you are a cuck, it doesn't matter what you do afterwards.

Also, wrong, Most go MGTOW after a brush with child courts or family courts, as it reveals the true nature of the deck stacked against them.

why are they slow dancing at a pool?

No its not, women are CLEARLY latino as fuck, good day sir.

All I'm seeing a future single mothers, whoes lives will amount to nothing, and their children will have the same outcome

t. Swedish immigrant

Not really, but these girls should have their citizenships revoked and be sent off to central Africa.

>Trigger Sup Forums
How about this pic?

Why nobody ever gives me the context.

Is this a rapper house?

Honestly that would be some damn good food.

Everyone knows Abbo's are superior in every way. These guys need to up their game.