IRL MW2 "No Russian" level

IRL MW2 "No Russian" level

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1YVrxFmheSc
youtube.com/watch?v=e8-sMJZTYf0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XjV74Sr8Axc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Goodbye c o d

Someone should photoshop cnn with a breaking news caption on this pic.

Breaking: Authorities retrieve suspect's Go-Pro which captures the moment he opened fire in the airport (Warning: Graphic)

This

can someone shop a CNN "Breaking News" report on the top of OPs pic related to todays news on the airport shooting?

> "you know why you're here."

oh fug there onto me.

Looking back on this mission, before I really understood what it meant when I originally played it, I can't believe it ever got made and included in the game.

Yeah this mission was highly controversial. So much that in the menus you're allowed to skip it.

Like this?

Great job thanks!

kek

10/10

Whats a modern day MW series? I forgot how much i liked the story line of modern warfare with captain price, and Makarov and all. Whats a game like it?

No problem, there's some pretty funny ones out there.

>pic related

Doing gods work ameribro.

I'm actually curious if the whole crowd consist of Europeans only.

I remember playing a call of duty game like a decade ago and I played as the communists which filled me my blood with disdain that brother played through the game and recommend for me.

There's also some zombie mode where you shoot Nazis I remember peeking through the living room and seeing my brother shoot them with nuclear weapons of the sort.

Disgusting.

action shot

youtube.com/watch?v=1YVrxFmheSc

Nice

Really well executed, though. Still one of my favorite "scenes" from a "video game".

This is the level I play when i'm angry

Go Pro Footage
EUHEUEHEUHEUH

you talking about world at war?
Yeah you play as commies.
But in multiplayer you can be in wehrmacht. Randomly of course

Sam Hyde

Hahahahaha

Do you listen to this while doing it?
youtube.com/watch?v=e8-sMJZTYf0

>IRL MW2 "No Russian" level
more like no "Yo no hablo espaƱol" level

This game really hated nazis

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XjV74Sr8Axc

Kek

only had paint

is that the guy that did the shooting?

No, the shooter is a right wing white supremacist who goes by the name "Sam Hyde".