Will Trump do it?

Will Trump do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tREN7EwdAGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who is this dyke again?

what a smug fucking face, she probably actually believes what she's saying which is the most deplorable part

god how fucking sheltered do you have to be

unfortunately no :(

Trump will do it via Proxy

I.E. one of you guys.

>Arbeit Macht Frei, Jude!

why would trump send her to a camp? Are there camps made specifically for bulldykes that wear too much of the wrongly-shaded foundation and have sharply-contrasted neck coloring because of it?

She's asking for gibsmedat? I think she can afford any camp she wants to attend.

just a bullet to the head should do the trick no need to waste the money on a camp

The smuggest liberal dyke anchor that unfortunately is on one of our biggest news networks.

Savage

Isn't MSNBC literally our smallest mainstream media outlet?

What a fucking child. She would have invited the refugees that would toss her off a rooftop, though.

hope so

It's just for a little while. We need workers, you see. Your whole """"""""family"""""" can come.

Maddow 2016
>Ahahaha Drumpf will never win :DD Hillary landslide :-DDDD

Maddow 2017
>Ahahaha Drumpf will never send me to a camp :DD Hillary 2020 :-DDDD

Really get the synapses buzzing.

A camp is too good for her. A wee bit o' cheeky torture and off the helicopter she goes.

She should be stripped of her citizenship and sent to Germany as a refugee

Yes, they do, it's called Ru Paul's Drag Race.

there are camps for stupid lying bitchcunts?

they're gonna need to build more camps.

oh you tease

For asking retarded questions probably

Implying Trump even knows of her existence

For... ?

God I hope so

/Cgl/ strikes again

>yfw "I'll send her to the unemployment office."

SJWs seem to be obsessed with the idea of being sent to some sort camp. Must be a new fetish or something.

In the camp she will eat, sleep, work (so unnaturally for this creature), so it doesn't deserve all this. The only thing it deserves is a fuggin rope.
The question was supposed to be: "Are you going to send me a sturdy rope?". Of course, Darling, You'll get one when the time comes.

Her and other leftists will probably put themselves into a camp they built as an example of what they think will happen.

Kek

Well, at least the friendly teenage Syrian boys in the refugee camp will teach her to love dick again.

Yeah, right after he sends his Jewish grandchildren there. The victim complex is strong with this one.

Russians will hack her to a gulag.

Pence will. He's gonna give that dyke kike such a thunderstrike that she'll turn into an obedient Christian Republican heterosexual housewife.

It is.

>you going to send me to a camp??
>force me to be a sex slave???

I seen a post on reddit discussing slaves throughout history on like the /history/ subreddit. And it was inundated with people thinking all female slaves were constantly being raped daily and unable to do their slave duties.

It was pretty bizarre since throughout history most people just used slaves as labor, sure youd bang one or so, but they have some weird fetish towards the idea of being a slave. Pretty degenerate.

kek, they're not far from this.

youtube.com/watch?v=tREN7EwdAGE

They wont stop with the race baiting. Putin and Trump are the 2 most powerful white men in the entire world and they are losing their minds.

Sounds like a good idea to me.

the last time I went to the local japanese prison camp my dog got stalked by a cougar. it was pretty freaky.

She's going to feel that Bern

Where the fuck does this retarded meme come from? When has Trump said anything about putting anyone in a camp? Find me one example.

And, for what, exactly? Is she a carpet muncher; sure looks like one. Trump is cool with gays. He's the most pro-gay GOP candidate EVER. Whether or not Trump appears to like someone right off the bat, appears to be whether or not they are US citizens. I don't understand why the left says he's so full of hate speech and wants to kill all the gays. There is NO evidence of it.

This is so disgusting and disingenuous. I fucking despise this cunt.

id send that dude to my dick camp. i love dick girls. would toss his salad desu senpai

Why are these people so hysterical? The idea that Trump is sending anyone to camps is completely unhinged. That being said, Maddow would be a prime candidate for the ovens.

This is a professional fucking news anchor who damn well FUCKING KNOWS FOR A FACT that Trump is not going to send her to a goddamn camp, yet is fearmongering about it anyway because she doesn't like Trump and wants others to panic and fear him.

How the fuck can someone in the media do this obvious fearmongering on something to obviously not true and keep their job? This should make anyone lose faith in the media.

I thought its ratings were above CNN but now I can't remember.

Bad experiences at camps is what made her a dyke. This is a cry for help.

A little boy is asking the president to send him to summer camp? Unusual, but could be a good PR move.

>MSM internment camps

I love this idea!

someone should tell the ADL this dike is making fun of their struggle and using their painful past experience in those horrible extermination camps as some sort of political joke to make fun of trump, who is very fond of israel. Hopefully they will ask maddow to apologize

Fucking lel.

>>the hill
Just btfo

The way that the crazy leftists just take as a given fact that trump hates everyone that isn't a straight white male has been the strangest and yet most sadly predictable part of this campaign for me.

Fake news. Is she going to stop beating her wife?

>Trump says on stage at an RNC convention that he supports the LGBT community
>Gets a fucking round of applause from republicans
>REEEEEE WHY DO YOU HATE GAYS AM I BEING DETAINED?!?!?!?!

I had a 30 minutes conversation with my bisexual roommate last night about this. I genuinely couldn't get a reason out of her for why she thinks Trump is going to lock her up.

My former best friend who is now a gay lesbian gender queer all of a sudden says its because the "grab her by the pussy" comment = rape and somehow that's anti-gay.

It's so fucking retarded.

Was that your plan all along?

one can hope

Severely underrated

what a stupid question

If Kek wills it.

Fucking hopefully

>We might have the post pro gay president of all time
>We won't even notice because he doesn't virtue signal it
My gay friends fucking HATE that sexist racist islamaphobic fake rich phony

Trump should put Maddow in a camp.

Just her.

No one else.

The correct response is:

Literally who?

>some mad cow lady says "depot me plz"

i don't even know whats happening in the world anymore but i've pretty much been hi for 5 years

No but Mike "forget the glock giver it the shock" Pence will

>American food

Kek she'll do all the work herself.

My God, do you have a long neck.

..bitch is gonna need a senzu bean for that one.

Is "camp" the new term for mental hospital

i hope this bitch burns alive

Will the curse of Kek, hit her next?

she deserves worse

Husband and I both voted for him. It's like with Hispanics/Jews: about 20% of us are red pilled, the rest are awful.

I like how no one points out your leaf here.

She should get a helicopter ride instead.

t. Pinochet

That dude is always saying something stupid

underrated

"reporting"

why even listen to these people

NOOOOOO
why did u bring back that memory when i was lurking foxtel and seen that shit one day
was paralyzed into watching it for 20 mins or so

Yup, GAS that dyke butch

they are both pathetic compared to fox

Tucker has been higher than both of them combined and then doubled

Are you all literally 15?

Maybe they just have some sense for makeup?

There's plenty of faggots on Sup Forums.

Everyone on Sup Forums is a faggot or at least bisexual.

What do you think happened to him between highschool and college?

You'd think a high ranking lefty like her would be above the "trump is literally hitler xD" type shit but I guess not.

>lugenpresse afraid of being brought to justice

w e w