Mfw:

Mfw:
> my girlfriend of 3 years just gave me an ultimatum as to why I'm not marrying her.

This is your fault Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

family.findlaw.com/marriage/top-10-reasons-a-premarital-agreement-may-be-invalid.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tell her that YOU are not ready

What's the ultimatum cuck boy?

She's screaming at me now that it's the best time to marry. Thing is I've been fucking Redpilled by you guys on how bad it is for men in divorce courts. I'm not taking the leap. She's gone apeshit.

Tell her you know majority of british slags balloon after marriage and that you do not trust her with your own money.

Thanks swede. It's a dangerous time when men are scared to get married.

So dont marry her

If she really was in it for love it wouldn't be an issue. She's in it for status, appearance, and a a guaranteed free ride for life / all your shit in a divorce. That's why she's suddenly gone 180 on you and is riding your ass for a marriage like a fucking harpy.

Well, why aren't you?

Honestly, shit or get off the pot. If you're too afraid to marry her then ditch her and stop wasting her time. She knows she's not getting any younger

Don't do it. If she truly loved you, she wouldn't require you to sign a contract that guarantees that she can fuck you over when she feels bored.

Look, you do CYA by having a marital agreement stating that in the event of a divorce, both parties agree to a "cool down window" of 1 year wherein both parties are required to live and work together while going to marriage counseling. Both parties are forbidden to see another "partner" while in the process of marriage counseling. Both parties agree to only take what they themselves brought into the marriage.

"Till death do us part" used to be contract enough for the government, now you have to make her sign this and say that it's to keep you honest in the case that everything goes bad. Leading a woman on that you don't intend to marry is evil OP and you should have to pay her for wasting her youth faggot.

Just get a prenup. If she truly loves you and wants to be with you, then she will sign quickly. If not...

>not just telling her you don't want the state meddling in your lovelife and having that be the end of the conversation
It's almost like you're a pussy.

>Redpilled
It's just a meme, retard.

When will the pre-nup meme end? They're thrown out in divorce court 100% of the time.

Get a pre nup.

And if you had a girlfriend for 3 years and you don't want to marry her because you are scared of divorce you are not redpilled and you suck at reading people.

This. Marriage is a contract, pure and simple. We hang as many bells and whistles on it as we can to hide that simple fact. Ask her what would change? What's the difference between the day before and the day after you're married, and why does the government need to be a part of your love?
Then of course, fuck her sister and throw her shoes out the window after you change the locks.

>100% of the time
You're retarded
t.law student

Get the prenup powerup.

OP DONT DO MARRY THIS CRAZY BITCH. If your relationship was health then marriage shouldn't be your problem or priority. It would simply be like hey wanna marry? Ye. K. The shit you see in movies about white knights master planning a proposal is complete bullshit. If you don't have that brother/sister relationship then fuck off. Don't fuck your life over for pussy. Even if you truly love her, this is a big flaw in her character. It's a red signal. Dump it or say not today then she dumps or stays doesn't matter it's a win for you believe me. The shit she's doing is crazy and shows that she not mature enough.

Don't, prenups are thrown out of court 9 out of 10 times

Make sure you get the house.
That's priority number 1.

>student

Your input on the law has about as much weight as me going to a 1st year med student to operate on me in surgery

Prenups are thrown out the majority of time

>She's gone apeshit.

the good news is that all you have to do to keep her around now, if you want to, is act like an unmovable stone wall unfazed by her emotional bullshit. Just sit and do nothing while she throws a fit. Girls crave boundaries and being told "no" every once in a while

if you want her to leave your ass, act emotional and sympathetic to her plight, seeking her approval, trying to cheer her up, and say you'll marry her asap

What?
How?
I thought they were there to save your ass if shit goes south.

>date someone for 3 years
>be so autistic you cant tell what caliber of human she is

the reason you will be alone forever isnt women, its bc you are a fucking moron

>it's Sup Forumss fault your a cuck
I'm sorry you decided to date a chick with bigger balls than you bud, hopefully she isn't cheating on you within the first year of your impending shitty marriage

MGTOW is a Jewish trick to keep White Birth rates low to non existent. If you're a real man, she won't ever want a divorce.

But, you sound like a cuck-boy faggot, so she'll probably fuck Tyrone and leave you. At this point, you should just kill yourself.

In American roulette wheel of justice, anything can happen and everything goes!

But OP is a fucker for leading her on with no intention of marrying

If she's giving you an ultimatum, that's a redflag right there.

Relationships shouldn't be built on threats.

dont marry bro she will cuck you divorce
and get the half of your stuff

family.findlaw.com/marriage/top-10-reasons-a-premarital-agreement-may-be-invalid.html

The majority of those reasons can be pulled out of the girl's ass in court

>She's a crazy bitch
>Marrying her will make her less crazy

Tell her White Women are undeserving and degenerate.

Not true. It is a legally binding contract. Usually "outs" are in the legelese of the contracts. But if those conditions aren't met then its solid. Its best to keep them simple and hammer out stipulations beneficial to both parties.

are you guys common law? does she want a big wedding?
big weddings are fucking retarded and ask her if she'd rather have the cash and a cheap but romantic ceremony instead

>marriage should just be the same as ordering a pizza

Kek

If you waste someones time for 3 years, it's quite normal for people to get mad.

Depends on the laws of the land and other stuff. Though if shit goes south a plane ticket to Vladivostok and a change of identity is probably better at saving your anus than any day in court.

How old is she/you?

More people get divorced than stay together.

But yeah totally, if you don't take the 50/50 odds of fucking your life up,--you're obviously irrational! Marry goyim!

>freak out about marriage casue MUH SOCIAL STATUS
>WOMYN POWA!! WE DON'T NEED NO MEN! DOWN WITH PATRIARCHY!!!!
you're fucked. marriage is just a piece of paper and a shitty ritual. if you're gonna be together forever then you don't need marriage. since she's so hung on it prepare for divorce in the near future since she's a worthless imbecile who only thinks about social status and impressing her friends.

Tell her you aren't getting married without a prenup, I think they're legal under british law.
Just make sure you have a lawyer as a witness.

when I asked my girlfriend if she'd ever want to get married she said something along the lines of "people get married because they want to change the way they're considered by their society, their government, their family and religion and I dont give a shit what any of them think of me"

kek bless her edgy heart

Tell her she can peg you.

>More people get divorced than stay together.

If you live in a degenerate place.

It's because the women just claim they were "coerced" into signing an "unfair" prenup, either under threat or emotional abuse, and the judge just throws it out.

t. Mother is a whore gold digger who did this to my father and two men before him without telling him. Fuck women.

>women can't afford a lawyer for prenup
>signs it without one
>uses this to discredit the entire prenup, regardless of how airtight it's "legalese" was
>judge throws it out

The law doesn't give a shit about real justice, just making sure the "right" people win

>If you live in a degenerate place.

Which the whole fucking western world is

day before the wedding, dump all your assets into gold then hide them. After that quite your job and leech. Find out how much she loves you.

why now is the best time? if "best time to" has something to do with the wedding party, stay away user.

She doesn't love you.

>birth rates low to nonexistent
>implying that artificial wombs won't come out soon, eliminating the need for women
>implying that women won't just breed with Chads

Well if you put it like that living in the Eastern World doesn't feel that bad.

Do this. It's a fullproof plan.

>family.findlaw.com/marriage/top-10-reasons-a-premarital-agreement-may-be-invalid.html

3. YOU WERE PRESSURED: A premarital agreement may not be valid if one of the spouses was pressured by the other (or by his or her lawyer or family) to sign the agreement.

So basically they are worthless.

If she is already screaming , What will it be after the mariage....

If you guys aren't christian dont get married. Christian means you actually go to church

As for the prenup being thrown out so often, most people don't execute them properly enough to warrant them being valid.

Most of the time they are thrown out if you "pressure" them (giving an ultimatum) or if they are not true, given time for consideration, or are claimed they haven't been read.

Get an attorney or whatever to help you with the process to ensure it remains valid in court, if you do decide to marry her though. I had to get a prenup with my current wife because my job actually requires me to get one, incase we get a divorce because I own most of the company.

>gave me an ultimatum
U no wut ya gotta do bong

But being PRESSURED into marriage isn't a defense. Seems legit.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON'T

DON'T DO IT

Eastern world has a lot of gold digging whores too but at least the dudes can keep their women in check with a few punches now and then

Prenups get thrown away like your mom

well remembered

>buy a car, house, get a loan, sign a non disclosure , join the military etc etc.

"But I couldn't afford a lawyer or Im just a dumb pretty girl".

> judge throws it out

Yeah, ok.

Marry her and do a prenuptial agreement, so you can have traditional family and quit whenever you want as the weak pathetic cunt you are.

Another problem is if that they try to fuck with you too hard in court you can just leave the country or something.

Plus in the east family still matters, and since nobody wants their daughter to appear full blown gold digger there is at least some stigma.

Are you forgetting which country you're in? The court ALWAYS sides with the woman unless she's a literal piece of shit

NOPE
If you don't want to marry, that's fine.
Also, wear protection and be wary if she wants to give you lots of blowjobs as she might try and inseminate herself to get preggo.
Also, if she gets pregnant, ask for a paternity test

Atheists have the highest rate of non divorce senpai.

Different country burger. Prenups are worthless in the UK, you could write it on toilet paper and it would make it no less valid. Most judges won't even bother looking at the prenup when making judgements.

I understand things are different in the USA where properly done prenups actually carry decent weight.

Do it

You're a fucking scrub. You would've married her by now unless you're still in school

You replied to yourself, retard.

even letting her suggest such a thing. stay cucked faggit

And lowest birth rates, which means most shouldn't even be married.

wanting you to do something that might make you unhappy, means she isn't actually in love with you. she's in love with the idea of getting married, and just thinks you might be a good guy to fill the role. GET OUT NOW!!!

you know better than all the men who get prenups and then it get tossed out, right, retard? civil court isn't like criminal court. justice isn't blind it's biased as fuck.

So tell me tea sucker, why haven't you broken up with her yet?

she has an odd way of showing it what with having my baby

>being bullied into marriage

enjoy losing 50% of your assets

it's a trap

You lucked out OP, she showed he hand before you went all in. Now that you know her true colors it is time to bail quick and hard. Make sure nothing of hers is at your place and nothing of yours is at her place, get your stuff first. Then go no contact and try to find someone else asap so you don't miss the companionship and get tricked back into a relationship when she comes back around, which she will.

>get with a girl and never intending to marry her

you are degenerate
ALL WOMEN want to get married even if they say they do not

>Ultimatum
Sounds like a good time to leave.

Is there a system in the UK for the child to be taken care of by a partner in case of something bad, and don't you get tax cuts for marriage?

holy fuck do women actually do that?
What's the success rate? I always knew there was an advantage to a swallowing slut.

I'd consider marriage, but if a woman is basically pressuring you into it you just KNOW she is the kind of woman that will give up the second you put a ring on her finger.

Sex will stop almost entirely (once a month), she will gradually get fat. She will probably twist your arm into kids, and your life is basically over and you are trapped with a woman you don't really love or respect for the rest of your life.

I'd marry a girl under the right circumstances, but I wouldn't marry just because the relationship has clocked up so much mileage. Its not like taking your car to the garage for a MOT.

Lol naive fuck
Even after a lifetime spent with someone, you can't truly know them

>ultimatums
>screaming like a banshee
>disrespecting your wishes

I can't see how a marriage with this bitch could ever be happy for you, say goodbye to half of your shit.

>western gold digger: BUY ME JEWELRY
>shitworld gold digger: BUY ME FOOD

im fine with the latter

marriage after 3 years?! How old is this bitch? 27? Look OP women who give ultimatiums are crazy as shit and emotionally unstable. She clearly knows that shes not going to be attractive in 4+ years and wants to hunker down with anyone thats put their dick her.

I know its a fad in bongland where women give guys ultimatums like if we dont get married in something years im killing myself or some bullshit.

Dont Do It OP. Leave the house now.

Also if she starts threatening to kill herself call the cops and tell them that your ex-gf is threatening to kill herself and that you feel like shes a danger to herself and others.
They'll haul her away to a looney bin for a couple of days giving you time to pack up and ship out.

>Put cum in mouth
>Go to bathroom after sex like all women do
>Put sperm in turkey baster or whatever
>Insert in vagoo
>Babby 9 months later

tell her you will marry her if she signs a prenup, and make it a good prenup.

You do realize that contracts are by their essence all civil cases right? (With exception of the military one of course)

Sup Forums is very hasty to answer with
">dating" ">marring" ">trusting woman"

Well, i will not enter in those merits, but i will say 3 years is too little. I have seen high scholl romances last longer and yet not work in the end. My parents dates for 10 years before marriage.

Because babies only happen when two people love each other huh?

DON'T BE PRESSURED INTO MARRYING OP.

This is one sided and your relationship will be fucked if you are not both completely willing. Think long and hard as to if you want to stay with someone who wants you to basically give up your entire life because she's dissatisfied. You two, and our families, seriously need to sit down and have a chat, asap.

This. You dodged a bullet. Now you know how fucking crazy she is.

Just tell her that marriage has jack shit to do with love, it's just a state provided contract that's done for social status and you're flat out insulted that she demands one as a proof of your affection.

Also this.
She's going to either balloon to a 400lbs of fat and gives up after she gets the ring or she's going to run with your money.

Don't marry her, she's just shit-testing you :^)