Gun free zones

>banning guns and even knives in certain places like schools or shops for no clear reason
Why do you let retards write your laws, ameribros?

>GUN SCHOOL
>FREE ZONE

This is from Hamburg.
>carrying is illegal in Germany but if criminals still do it, this sign will ultimately discourage them
Don't try to figure out what goes on inside a lefties head, it's not a normal place.

Those signs mean basically nothing and we are getting rid of most gun free zones anyway.

if i was a eurocuck i'd just get one illegally.

You pretty much need to ban them everywhere or nowhere. We left it as late as possible and the country is still full of guns. The problem is that the US is so saturated (good on you) that if they were to implement an all out ban only the baddies would be armed.

You say that but it's insanely difficult. Break action shotguns area easy here but everything else is difficult. I suppose I don't speak for all eurocucks though.

States can override. See: Utah.

>Pepperspray and baseball bats included
So Germans can neither play baseball nor can their women carry peppersprays to fend off rapists? And they still go ahead and invite millions of rapefugees from a literal rape culture?

Who would have guessed this would end badly...

Makes sense only in a few circumstances...courthouses, prisons, nightclubs, bars because lots of people can end up shot over pointless shit. But I think carrying should be allowed on college campuses and local shops because why the fuck not.

Not too fast, Austrias gun laws may be permissive but they are arbitrary and retarded in ways not even the Germans could have done it.
>tfw pump shotgun illegal, semi auto shotgun shall issue
>tfw home defense is a valid reason to get a semi auto, but suppressors and rifle lights are illegal

Obviously because everyone who carries a weapon is a bloodthirsty psychopath who wants nothing more than to kill innocent children. These signs remedy this by emitting a magical force that instantly dissolves any weapon it contacts.

And most important actually: Legally obtaining guns is ridiciously easy but only criminals can carry (with some highly arbitrary exceptions).

Fending off rapists is racist. You have to let them have their way with you then report it to the police later.

In most states these signs don't actually hold any more power than giving you a misdemeanor for trespassing

>Fending off rapists is racist. You have to let them have their way with you then report it to the police later.
Wow, and what exactly will the police do afterwards? Will they execute the rapist or something?

>implying I don't have guns already
Why shouldn't I buy an illegal gun?
>nobody knows it
>police can only confiscate it if they find it
>I don't need a permit and tests
>No psychological test
>I can conceal carry it everywhere
>If I actually use it nobody can trace it back to me if im sneaky and fast
>I can keep it under my pillow and don't have to lock it
>Police wont do a surprise control

They do the formalities like writing down the name (according to their own statement if they don't have a passport) and release them again.

I was being sarcastic mate. It's a close run thing though. If your rapist is white then the state would probably back you cutting his gonads off. If not then you'd be in trouble.

>Will they execute the rapist or something?
Absolutely not. We don't do that here.

Merkel actually made reporting rape to police illegal

Unless it's a breach loading shotgun or something like that they are individually registered. And unless you don't live in Vienna and just bought an AK from the Serb next door.

As long as you keep the profile clean and hate free there shouldn't be a problem. "The perpetrator was a (((man))), 1.7m "tall" and had a beard and dark hair".

Bullshit. What if the offender is a straight white male?

>They do the formalities like writing down the name (according to their own statement if they don't have a passport) and release them again.
>I was being sarcastic mate. It's a close run thing though. If your rapist is white then the state would probably back you cutting his gonads off. If not then you'd be in trouble.

Wow, meanwhile in Brazil we form an angry mob of citizens and hunt down the rapist in order to microwave him.

You know what a microwave is? That is when we beat the living shit out of the rapist, bind him with ropes really tight, place him between 2 old matresses, bind those REALLY tight, pour a shitload of gasoline and set it on fire!

The matresses burn and melt into the seared skin and flesh fusing them togheter in a process that is extremely painfull, and the amount of gasoline poured in the matresses ensures maximum heat and suffering. The point is to give the rapist a little taste of what hell feels like before he dies and goes to the real thing!

Why can't you people treat rapists the way they deserve to be treated? By filming this and posting it online we disencourage future rapists from committing such crimes by showing them how terrible the consequences of their actions are, it is quite efficient!

Rifle lights meaning flashlights attached to rifles?

If it did work Brasil would be a rape free country which it is not.
The only really defense is keeping shitskins out and we have failed in this.

Yes. Flashlights attached to pistols are perfectly legal, though.
Completely arbitrary retarded clusterfuck. Hofer would have straightened it out, but guess who didn't get elected.

Good post mate.

>Why can't you people treat rapists the way they deserve to be treated?
We used to. Now we're so tolerant that behaviour like that would not be tolerated.

You must remember that Brazil IS a shitskin country, some of them just don't like the fact that they're animals.

I don't think rapists in Europe were burned alive, just heretics.
And honestly, I think that torturing someone for his crimes before death is kinda pointless, if it ends up in the perpetrator being dead anyway.

>If it did work Brasil would be a rape free country which it is not.
The fact we have a black majority in our population and rape is not a common thing considered no big deal like in muslin countries and India proves otherwise. These methods are the only thing preventing widespread rape in this country.

>The only really defense is keeping shitskins out and we have failed in this.
This was never an option here, hence why we resort to such extreme tactics to try and control it.

>We used to. Now we're so tolerant that behaviour like that would not be tolerated.
I wonder how long that will remain true, maybe a few more millions of shitskins will change your minds?

>You must remember that Brazil IS a shitskin country, some of them just don't like the fact that they're animals.
This is fact.>And honestly, I think that torturing someone for his crimes before death is kinda pointless, if it ends up in the perpetrator being dead anyway.
The point is to film the torture and post it online to show other possible rapists what will happen to them if they do rape, it is quite an efficient method to minimize rapes.

It only dehumanizes the people in law enforcement, you would have to be some kind of soulless monster to enjoy this kind of job.
Also after the rape it's too late, it won't make the victim unraped - the real solution is prevention (i.e. not importing rapists, arming women, educating women and not lettim them live like naive little princesses who voluntarily date shitskins, etc).

If you guys minimized the amount of rapes already, I'm quite scared to think what was before the "microwave". Were all brazilians just walking around and fucking each other without consent?

>Were all brazilians just walking around and fucking each other without consent?
Yes, that is exactly what happened.

Read "captães da areia", it is about a bunch of homeless kids and their lives, the book literally describes how they would push girls walking in the beach down and rape them right there on the spot.

Not even kidding.

Suddenly, Poland seems quite a normal country.

Kek, as of 2015 you are safer than Germany. Really makes you think.

Sounds like a compliment. Thanks, Adolf!
I do wish to move to the US though, Texas to be exact. One thing that's making me question my decision is niggers, spicks, chinks etc. Generally non-white people - I would never forgive myself if someone who was close to me was hurt by a nigger or some other non-white piece of shit.

What's wrong with wörking in Germany and sending the sweet Euros to your family in safe white Poland?

Not endangering myself in retardland for a bit more of money. If I'm leaving Poland, I wanna at least protect myself - and that's more than possible in Texas. Quite the contrary in Germanistan though.

>Why so you let retards write your laws?
Our officials are representative of the masses.

That means you're retards by default

It's not like an attacker will write you an invitation before he attacks, a nigger just sneaks up from behind and bashes your skill in for shits and giggles.
Having a gun is better than nothing under certain conditions but not endangering yourself by going to the US is infinitely better.

I do want to play with guns and not pay 1200 euros for a surplus mosing though.
And frankly, I hate Poland for how the retarded system has been treating my family. Still riddled with commies and our parliment's moron-only. Basically, if you're above 80 IQ, you probably aren't a real Polack.

Just come to Austria and buy a real rifle that is worth 1200 euros (seems to be an Euro cartel price for any rifle, no matter which one).
Bolt actions like Mosins don't even require a (shall issue) permit, you just go to a gun store and take it home (or in case of you, as a Polish guy, wait 3 days and take it home).
Austria is like Germany but good.

Seems nice, I do speak a little german. Might try it out for vacation, but you guys do still have quite a lot of sandniggers in your country, don't you?

As long as you shun liberal cancer city Vienna (or stick to the Serbian districts) it's not very enriched. Austria punishes criminals and has less gibs than Germany, so they rather move on than staying here.

How so? It's especially easy for you lot.