*sips tea*

*sips tea*

Are you this Obama leaf with proxy?

rly maeks u thank........

Hillary is vowing that she will "Unite America"...

Yeah, except for mexicans, muslims, women, blacks, people opposed to having a corrupt war criminal as POTUS, innocent voters who disagreed with the status quo who were abducted and tortured by niggers for the sole reason of supporting a different candidate.

def an ironic baitpost cos the 88dubs

but i'll take the bait xd

actually idk where to even start

cos everything i could say is so problematic under a liberal lense

nothing i can say that wont be (((debated)))

so i'll just use the liberal strategy of debate

>muslims,women,blacks, and mexicans are criminals

oh shit look haha xd xd

i attacked the character of the individual , rather than attacking his argument

haha #liberalism #emotion>logic

Are Mexicans Americans?
No
Are Muslims Americans?
No.
Are women Americans?
Hardly when Japanese sex bot tech has reached the level it has!
Are blacks Americans?
Not if these troublemakers are sent back.

I'm sure Trump will unite the rest.

Fuck off. Noone likes niggers and spics.

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to see the world through the eyes of whoever makes these shitty Occupy Democrats images?

I can't even fathom being this much of an eternally assblasted faggot.

No, that's Latvian Leaf.

>Japanese sex bot
motherfucker, do you expect Americans to NOT support American jobs first?

let me walk into your house and start talking shit

they unironically believe they are Morally Superior to anyone on the right

i've like 20% felt the power of being one of those assblasters (because i went to public american schools and thats what they train you to be)

but i resisted

#theresistance_xd

seriously though , only low-iq people and fags fall for the progressive meme

It really is a shame because those groups were all making such a concerted effort towards unity beforehand.

t. autist

How can any WHITE MALE be Democrat after saying sings like that?

>go to a trump rally
>talk shit and be a general pain in the ass
>surprised when someone hits you in the face

*seeing

Was not White Libtard who was punched in the face by Black Trump supporter in one of those rallies?

Except for criminals, terrorists, landwhales, oh, and criminals again. And as I seem to remember, it was you retarded cunts who were assaulting Trump supporters, fuckwad.

Never fucking call BLM peaceful protesters again.

They are black supremacist fucking assholes who only want us dead and raped.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

>Jamarcus

Hey remember that one time niggers beat the shit out of white people who voted Trump?

Again how can any White Male be part of Democrat party when HE is Oppressor and others are some fake victim groups and his victims LOL?

Of course in reality the power structure in US is Jewish, but you can't even say that in public.

You have a point

Based leaf

but Japanese people can make some pretty kinky stuff

Here we go again with Fake victim groups

But 'White' 'Christian' or 'Male' is never victim ha Democrat party?Ha you Jew owned and Jew controlled cucks?

>mexicans
Illegal mexicans have no rights in this country
>women
Prove it
>muslims
If you're not blowing yourself up and assaulting citizens then what's the problem. Practice your dumb religion like the rest of the religious retards in the country. silently.
>Blacks
Prove it
>punched
Paid agitators.

media narrative
>proof you're too stupid to defend against it
we don't have to listen to stupid people
sage

Trump is a civic nationalist
Sup Forums is ethnic nationalist, so even though trump is not what you posted in your pic, you're going to have to convince us why that is wrong.
Maybe this would be more fruitful for you on kikebook

OP is a loser.
This dude literally just posts occupy memes.

I bet he's fisting his ass right now with vigor because he's a troll

>peacefully protesting

What fucking world do these people live in, maybe we should start punching them.

wow
occupy democrats and their stupid facebook-tier shit has absolutely no arguments whatsoever
it's like OP is retarded and is just trying to start shit!
>sage
>report
>hide

Same here
Ironically enough I stopped being this way because the liberal friends I met in (((college))) didn't understand my deep references to minutae from Jon Stewart
I regret everything

nice potato

>Peacefully protesting

When are those kikes gonna get gassed? I'm so sick of seeing their D&C bullshit.

Did liberals conveniently forget that Hillary was literally paying people to commit acts of violence at Trump rallies? You know, like the literal definition of terrorism?

>peacefully protesting

Because niggers rioting in the streets, blocking freeways, and generally obstructing civil life in response to events that the other side isn't even arguing were handled correctly or appropriately is the best way to get your message to the people.