Women & Money

Your wife/gf makes more money than you. Do you?
1. Enjoy spending it
2. Tell her to stop making more money than you
3. Dump her

You work harder so you make more

This is the only right answer.

Enjoy it.

Why would I be assmad about my wife's success? Do you know how pathetic that sounds?

>Why would I be assmad about my wife's success? Do you know how pathetic that sounds?

If I eat everyday and have a roof over my head im fine. I dont need to shop and by worthless garbage all the time like women do. I could be a billionaire and probably would still never buy a ton of useless shit I have to deal with

Drawings cant make money

4. only spend my own money so it isnt an issue (which is what I do irl)

>Why would I be assmad about my wife's success?

'Cause she'd dump your broke ass and go with some rich Chad.

Enjoy it. My wife probably will end up making more money than me at some point.

Digits confirms this as the right answer, not that it needed confirmation.

What if you can't make more money than her because your profession only reaches a peak pay that is lower than your wife's?

How about vacations or things she wants to do with you and she can afford but you can't?

>still caring about money, the literal Jew

I thought this was a Christian board?

>pol
>wife/gf
I would spend my sugar mommy's money and be proud of it.

>unknown
what the fuck is that flag?

>broke ass and go with some rich Chad.
She was never gonna start dating someone poor in the first place, if that's the case.

You are poor
You are cool
Andorra flag not my location

Wouldn't do anything.

I would only spend a wife/gf's money if she was fucking loaded and insisted I live lavishly.

If she wasn't loaded but say "only" made 2-3x as much as I do, I wouldn't spend her money unless it was to invest in something.

Why not spend her money?

What does it mean that your flag is "Unknown"?

It means my IP is hidden

Hao you do that?

this

Underage pls go

1. but realize the relationship probably won't last because they crave men being more powerful than them.

I just realized most niggers are in this situation. The bitch usually has a job and the male asks her to pay his cell phone bill. Black women are loads more successful than black men, same with coal burners kek.

Be born a genius

Dem titties.