JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x4OwJOVi0ec
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the wall just got 10$ more expensive

Mexico is going to pay for the wall, but not in the way they're expecting to.

If they don't pay for it with cash, then we'll just take the cost by increasing trade tarriffs.

that's the former president

Could also hault the monthly payments/aid we send them until we've recouped the cost of the wall. There are plenty of ways to make this work.

>build wall
>stop sending shekels and food
>mexican apocalypse

He just told Trump that he won't do something. You know what that means.

They're paying for it already.
>all those sweet jobs they'll never get now.

that's like a gorillion pesos

>taco industry implodes

This mexicunt is being more inflammatory than Trump ever was kek.

I'm going to laugh so hard when mexico pays for the wall.

Just watch, it's going to be a whole press conference. Trump is going to accept a giant novelty check from the president of mexico.

how long is this going to take and much more of my pay check will I lose to fund it?

>fucken
Mexican Intellectuals.

>its another "the rest of NA shits on mexico episode"

I can't see it not being worth every fucking penny it cost to hear Mexshits cry for 8 years.

>expecting someone else to pay for your things
Trump is a gibsmedat retard. How do you defend this Sup Forums?

Why is it that nobody understands?

>Billions of dollars sent from illegals per year to Mexico.
>Mexico stops receiving American money.
>Now they're paying for it.

Figuratively and literally.

Remittances to Mexico are $25 billion per year. Take just 10% of that, and the wall will be paid for in four years.

He's only saying that because that hot bitch Freida Khalo is looking at him.

>Mexican Apocalypse

>implying most of Mexico isn't in a constant state of post-apocalypse already.

>our things
>going to be partly their wall just to keep their people out

I don't see it.

Then why not split the cost if it's to both sides benefit?

Hey didn't even @donaldjtrump. Fucken wetback coward.

>by increasing trade tariffs

What limp-wristed cuckoldry is that? Trump will tell them that if they don't deliver the cost of the wall in gold by February, we'll finish what we started in 1846.

yeah but i actually have bills and shit you neet faggot

>Then why not split the cost if it's to both sides benefit?
Because only one country is getting fucked as it is now.
Why should we pay to make Mexico want to keep their Mexishits.

Trump already asking congress to pay for the wall so he's not wrong.

The wall is promised to be paid with remittances, the money illegals send to their family in Mexico every year. He's gonna make it illegal for a non-US citizen to send money to Mexico, from the US, and seize any unauthorized money transfers.

Can't Mexicans simply get a legal citizen friend to do the transfer for them? Or send it through the border some other means i.e. cash transfer services?

I want this to work but Idk those crafty spics always come up with a way to cheat the system

Or half a gorrillion Canadian whatever the fucks.

>neet faggot
What? pls don't assume dumb shit, faggot.
>i actually have bills and shit
Oh, you're a dirt poor faggot.

we call them "cuckbucks" in honor of you

tarriffs are paid by the consummers as much as by the seller

This reminds me of the beginning of the 1846 Mexican-American war, with Mexico proudly pounding its chest trying to essentially dare us to do something.

Exactly, so it's OUR wall. Trump is expecting gibs from literal gibs

This guy isn't even the fucken president. He's has no say.

Also, the same people who call Trump immature because of what he tweets are re-tweeting this schmuck.

Trump should conquer about 200m of Mexico so that he can build a big wall without it being on any land that belongs to Americans.

who gives a shit about the former president? if that had happened here, even politically correct snowflakes would publicly tell the former president to shut the fuck up

a couple years and almost nothing. concrete and steel is cheap.

a $20 billion presidential pet project is nothing. we spend that on a handful of fighter jets or a few light rail systems in some mid size cities.

>implying it would cost that much
>implying we are going to pay for it

nobody would be batting an eye if Trump said he was going to buy some more stealth bombers.

Take the forgin assistance

Why don't you Yanks just declare war on Mexico?

Wipe out the cartels and the corrupt government and then just leave Mexico in ruins.

>Exactly, so it's THEIR wall. MEXICO is expecting gibs from literal gibs
FTFY
It's in Mexico's best interest to keep as many of their work force in their own country.

The Mad Max comparison an user made earlier was great.

But soon it'll just be The Road.
>Pedro you carry el fuego

there's more ways to pay than "give pesos," ese.
mexico /will/ pay for the wall.
tarrifs
dead economy
somehow they will pay.

We're paying for the wall upfront and taking the money back through tariffs and taxing on Mexican products. Also we'll save on the $120 billion we spend annually on illegals.

hahahahahaha trump is gonna fuck mexico so hard. you know this has to be getting him fired up to put his dick through mexico's eye

You should call them "Nothing dollars because they're not even..

>"Nothing dollars"
Kek

He looks like a tan anglo, very beady.

Which is why we need the fucking wall

>it's real
Nothing in my meme folder can adequately express the level of JUST present here. 2017 is gonna be amazing.

then why did it take six years to install a fucking 700 mile long fence on the border?

>Make mexico pay for the wall
Thats alot of pesos!

You guys are just mean

I'd gladly pay for the wall

CRAWWWWWLIN IN MY SKINNNN

>Here is how Trump is going to force Mexico to pay for the wall
Trump will tax all money orders sent south of the border. This is why Fox is freaking out. Money sent from the US to residents in Mexico is more money than the Mexican oil industry brings in every year. Mexico's number one import is untaxed US dollars coming over Mexican inside the United States. Sending illegals back to Mexico will also severely stem the tide of US dollars. We are starting to see the effects of this now with the decreasing value of the peso and Trump has yet to take office.

Top kek. I love this guy

Come on guys, Fox is a demented old man, but dont you remember when he fought political correctness and printed some "problematic" stamps portraying black people like animals?

Not to mention his big hits like:

>"mexicans make the jobs not even blacks want to do"
>saying "they took us for chinamen"
>calling women walking washing machines

Fox is a lovable idiot

HE'S ALMOST BROKEN!!!

Bureaucracy. Anything can be fixed or built quickly but American bureaucracy always fucks it up. I've had the roads near my house take MONTHS to be repaired yet in Japan shit like this happens all the time.

That's usually why you approach these kinds of things diplomatically to work towards a resolution. Trump decides to chimpout instead and shows no good faith

>tfw Trump leaves the UN
>drops the Geneva Conventions
>We wage total war and annex mexico in 2 weeks
>legalize all drugs to destroy cartels
>begin march for total world domination

Fox is american diaspora. We're so cucked we cuck ourselves even when we aren't ourselves.

>WWE smackdown 2017

>mfw when you haven't read Crippled America yet, which outlines his many ways he can approach it

hahaha fucking based

That chick looks like her own giant tits are even a shock to her

JUST

Mexico is the Mexico of North America

>That's usually why you approach these kinds of things diplomatically to work towards a resolution.
He doesn't have to we can put tariffs on them take all remittances and if they still don't like it confiscate all Illegals properties (cars,or other wealth) and kick them out.

exactly, and other mitigating factors like weather and terrain. but i'm sure this wall will only take a couple years. trump will execute any who try to delay the project, and i'm sure he's already aware of whatever challenges the landscape may provide.

this is a post I can upvote

I can't help but read this in some epic accent, the kind George Lopez's father in law had.

>ju leesen to me Yorge
>I'm a not pain for da wall!

That's exactly what he sounds like
youtube.com/watch?v=x4OwJOVi0ec

Except it's some pussy whipped faggot who knows it's inevitable

He's a faggot with bants, I'll give him that. Tell me, Chavo, do they really blame trump for all this shit going on in Mexico rn?

Fuck mexicans, and fuck Vincent Quesadilla

this is the Trump I voted for, happily

Make them pay in Roubles.

>This is a former leader
>He also still thinks he is still in charge of his country

>Year 2017
>Date January 20
>Trumps inauguaration is wrapping up
>"..and in conclusion, I promise to serve you, the American people, a great people. Just the best."
>Trump reaches into his jacket pocket
>Pulls out a device with a big red button
>"..and one last thing folks; Remember the Alamo."
>Trump depresses the button
>In the distance a flash of light is seen

>Trump is going to accept a giant novelty check from the president of mexico.

YES OH GOD YES

>do they really blame trump for all this shit going on in Mexico rn?
Maybe the retards that only watch MSM (wich is like 60%), the other 40% blame the goverment.
People only dislike trump because the tv and memes told them trump said all mexicans were turbo rapists from hell

The point is that mexican producers will have to either accept less profit to keep their prices competitive, or risk being pushed out by domestic companies who do not have a tariff wall built into their prices.

Not when Ford moves factories to the US

lmao what a pathetic poorfag country, literally on welfare from the USA

What does Vicente Fox even do these days other than play Pokemon Go and complain on Twitter.

great so its gonna cost 123b now.

Tax Western Union Style Transfers from US -> Mexico

DONE. Paid for by the very people who exploited the lack of a wall.

Trump - Mexico will pay for the wall

Mexico - nah m8

Everyone - OMFG BTFO HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER.

Anyway the truth of the matter is that they have no choice. They can pay the 10 or so billion dollars in cash or they can refuse to in which case Trump can extort them for even more.

He can tax money sent from america to mexican families.

He can charge mexicans entering the country.

He can rip apart NAFTA and tax them higher than he otherwise would. 10b isnt much compared to the amount of trade that would be done in 8 years.

He can also use mexico as a warning to others. Fuck them up and the rest of the world will take notice. If Trump is willing to ruin mexico allowing cartels to seize power then set up little kingdoms on his doorstep then wtf would he do to us.

I say this because I think mexico is one major political and ecenomic crysis away from anarchy. They cant even handle the unrest now let alone every cartel member fighting a real war with them to gain real power.

This to.

He knows it's out of his control.

If Trump suspends economic aid to Mexico until they pay, they will pay.

This idiot thinks Trump means Mexico is going to cut them a cheque.
What Trump means is that Mexico is going to pay for the wall one way or the other, whether they cut a cheque or not.

>Anyway the truth of the matter is that they have no choice. They can pay the 10 or so billion dollars in cash or they can refuse to in which case Trump can extort them for even more.

We have all the leverage. Trump's twitter could probably take the cost of the wall out of their economy in 4 years.

>I, Retardo Pedro Foxo, can control U.S. remittance taxes and fees because

I love this guy.

OIL FOR ILLEGALS

ONE ILLEGAL ALIEN = ONE BARREL OF OIL PER DAY

this man talks like an irl spurdo

mexican intellectuals can't into tariffs