No sex after marriage

Why do women stop having sex once their married? I keep hearing this. Do they really?

Why?

You don't keep feeding bait to a caught fish.

They don't. She is fucking every Tyrone and Chad

>He thinks if he's good enough in bed women stop having sex

Once you watch a baby come out of a woman's vagina, you really don't want to go back into it again.

Holy shit that made sense!

Okay honestly here guys..

Why would you marry a woman who has had more than 1 or 2 sexual encounters? I know we're all maybe looking for virgins but jesus christ 25+?

This is correct though

Statisically, married people have sex two to three times a week
What a lot of people associate with marriage killing sex drive is just age
A 40 year old woman doesn't want as much sex as a 30 year old.
By the time a woman's 40, she's likely married.

My GF has been with 13, including myself.

Women are whores. Even the most pure have slept with many guys. That's how women in the west are. Better get used to it lad.

Yeah I'm not bitter or anything just starting to see that in this day and age if you can't beat them join them.

Hows the GF and relationship going? It's funny because 80% would call you a cuck for that.

Because they start to find their men boring/disgusting if they have to watch their face every day and live in the same house.

Women were better off when they where chained to the kitchen.

Kek, if you want your children to be uglier and shorter than you be my guest

Honestly it's going pretty great going on 2 years in 2 days. She seems deadset on me and in my opinion I'm better looking than her (and in my book that's a plus). I almost ended the relationship back in October but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Yes, absolutely. Don't listen when she says she would NEVER do that. It is a fact of life. It is probably destroying my marriage as we speak. Yay!

what a child lmao

>being so alpha you make a girl burst into tears over you

how do i do this

Be mean to her, but also be nice.
Eat her pussy and make her cum daily.

Trust me lad.

>and in my book that's a plus

Will it be a plus for your children? Or a plus for your "power"

>do they really?

I can only speak for myself and say that we have sex almost every day for 20 years, but when we were younger it used to be multiple times per day. Sometimes I still get it 2-3 times a day, it depends on where the kids are, and easier now for more sex since they are older and not home so much.

eating pussy

blue pill

making her feel like an object while fucking

red pill

>im a cuck that could only land a whore so you all are gonna end up with one as well

Top kek

>red-pilled women
w e w
e w e
w e w

Unless every guy says fuck off sluts. The problem is their is always a weak man who will reward that slut.

You're very delusional if you think there are actually "pure" women these days.

You'll only find that in church, and even many church girls are huge sluts. You should get outside one of these days.

>You'll only find that in church

Hahahahaha

But they've both fucked around, what is the issue?

>You should get outside one of these days.

Oh KEK I hadn't even read this part yet, no need to be so defensive sweetheart

read the caps from this dude
theyre still pretty dumb but at least they know whats up from what i read

maybe ill lurk a bit to see whats going on over there

let me know if you guys want a report

>redpilled women
>most of them have had 5-10 sexual encouters.
Fucking whores the lot of them.

I was dating a chick for two years and the sex dropped to once a month .. being young and naieve it look a while for me to gtfo

Then I dated a chick for a year and the sex had dropped to once a week and I could see the wring on the wall

>pic related

>I slept with him on the first date
>maybe 5-6 times over 3 months
>I imagine him thinking of me as a slut, even though I'm not

That denial

I have about as much sex now with my wife as before I was married. I also go out drinking with younger girls a lot to keep her on edge, I find that helps.

if she married for other reasons, instead of sexual atraction or you decayed and she found a way better partner,yes

Only if you had a shitty relationship from the get-go.

Been married 3 years and counting and we still bang like rabbits.

>Wants to get married
>Doesn't want children

Totally not a gold digger.

>I also go out drinking with younger girls a lot to keep her on edge, I find that helps

this is so true its hilarious

You must fuck horribly

Propaganda to turn the goy off from marriage.

Don't let her tell you no.

a plate, as in a slut? being passed around?

I think females are less obvious about their sexual appetite and also they usually don't suffer from the same intense stress and tiredness as males hence a lot of guys just don't hit it often enough. Seeing as they can just cum almost unlimited times a day it's hard to keep up which is why romance is a get out of jail free card. Make a day of something so you don't have to just fuck all day.

A plate I think is a slut yes

>Greater sense of honor

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

wew lad

Das right

No, a plate in TRP terminology is just one of many women. It's more a term from the man's point of view, when he is seeing more than one woman at a time. She's describing herself as one of the many woman that guy was seeing at the same time.

This is why Sweden is such a blossoming and beautiful country

Stress is the biggest sex killer.
Women stress out a lot.
Men stress out a lot.
Stop making your lives so fucking stressful.
Take time to ensure both of you are stress free.

>????
>profit

Mine has been with 3, me included.
I've been with three myself, her included.

>Red Pill Women
What is this? Is it supposed to be like the autismo PUAs who talk about alpha/beta and the "manosphere" Red Pill stuff? Is it like the womens' version of the same thing?

funny thing how those degenerates behave, once you get married it's when you should be having sex, not before and not even if you guys are engaged in a proper and non-degenerated relationship.

It's true with girlfriends you live with too. Eventually you just start fucking less.

A plate is a woman who has sex who is also fucking lots of other women

>she was one of his plates

It's a nice way of referring to girls who ride the "cock carousel" or whatever you cucks say

>Yes I do browse ROTK and TRP

>tfw to intelligent for a boyfriend

>No sex after marriage.
>Why do women stop having sex once their married? I keep hearing this. Do they really?
Think it is very individual circumstances. In my case, the limiting factor is my libido, not hers.

There's something weird about this site. This feels like bait.

Men be keepin women down n shiet

Nah, a plate isn't necessarily a whore who rode the cock carousel. Honestly, it's weird to see a woman describe herself as a plate. It's really what TRP "alphas" call women when they're seeing more than one at a time. They can be pure or whores.

I have very small penis

so small

not like american penis. American penis is very big

A woman who describes herself as having been a plate is a slut

They don't stop fucking, they just stop fucking with you, you beta cuck. They still fuck BBC on the side.

>women cut their hair short as a sign of emotional distress

>finished

south park?

all anecdotal evidence seems to say this is true

but have there been any actual studies?
im genuinely curious

>tfw you just want a gf to cuddle and fall asleep on the couch with

no my name is Hyoung Park. Nice to meeting you

>i feel

Yup, feelings without facts, sounds like a woman.

Here's an interesting one

Trick is when she says "not tonight" you pull down your pants and get sex

No sex?

Kinda gay 2bqhwy

Nice

When me and my wife got married we fucked all the time. Almost every day. Two kids and 20 years later we fuck about once a month and I jack off like I'm 13 again.

It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the fact that me fapping pisses her off so I have to sneak around with my own fucking hand.

They don't stop having sex entirely, just with their husbands.

>seanking around

what a beta cuck. Tell her if she dislikes it then she needs to suck your dick.

Just fuck your wife you dork .

>muh genetic diversity
Women are so predictable. Like cum-hungry robots.

Fuck her then

Quit being a bitch about it. You have needs. It sounds like she could use a good dicking anyways since she's jealous of your hand lol

they secured half or more of your shit,
no need to do any work, be attractive,cater to your needs or the needs of the relationship after that