Lemme tell ya pol, British women are weird. There is no continuous scale of 1-10 in our country...

Lemme tell ya pol, British women are weird. There is no continuous scale of 1-10 in our country. This is basically how it works

You get the 1-4's. These are basically the shitties. They consist of White trash, overweight bitches we call Shannons, skinny af girls and just basically the disfigured ones with bad teeth and slutty attitudes.

Many foreigners come here, because they see in movies how sexy british women are but that is far from reality. Sorta how paris people are actually stuck up faggots or japanese people are nowhere as sexy as they are in anime.

Carrying on, there is no such thing as a 5 in britain. There is no middle place, women are either below ugly or are in the fuckable group.

Now there are some decent 6's out there believe it or not.They're mostly college girls with good hygiene but ugly faces or decent lookers with ok bodies. There can be blondes, but might have teeth issues or some cutie casual girls who mostly dress and look like tomboys. One of my favourites is when you get some fine girl with some sexy ass body, got legs and boobs, but face is just white trash. Then last ones are the fatties, they're basically obese katies but they're friendly, where big red lips and even cute in a way with there huge fat tits.

Now, if your lucky, you can actually spot some 7's everynow and then. They are mostly minor improvements from the 6's, 8's are amongst the rarest, possibly only 100 in every city. They're mostly with extremely attractive blokes, you'll never bang them theyre too high above you.

Then come the nines which are the ones that become models or celebrities. There's actually more 9's then 8's, but you'll never see one in city centre, they hate us lower folk, but goddam they are FINE.

Lastly, as with all women, 10's do not exist, but 9's, 8's and even 7's can get close, if they're actually really friendly and love you.

and there you hav it, british women. Mostly ugly. SO retards tell me about your women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atxZKT4HBdM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

as a british fag i cant tel you how close this hits to home

You forgot to switch to 4g m8

Cringe

Dobby!

ah i know. fuck it this thread died when it started

But user...

>cutie casual girls who mostly dress and look like tomboys

Those are the 10s, you just have bad taste.

you must live in the city. and that woman looks jewish as fuck.

I read that all in dobbie's voice just then thnaks alot asshole

Absolutely pathetic

wtf you talking about, those girls dont actually look like girls, they look like surfer dudes

>replying to his own post

post some British 9's

Don't forget every single one of them even if they barely make a 1/10 think they are a goddess who deserves a 10/10 chad thundercock to praise them daily and that they are better than you as you are a straight white male

i am I truly am, I wanted some attention okay burn me at the stake im only human

her accent is gross

Im laughing at you

Ouch

>you will never cuddle up with big suze

tHIS

Dobby is 10/10 waifu material

fuck this just became my humilation thread, just when i wanted it to die, i got 20 replies fml

Dobby a qt

Her accent is amazing.

>brits are fugly
Nothing new under the sun.

She's basically the only 9/10 in the whole UK

Of course she's married to a Lord

You know what the issue is with british gals? Men!

They are fucking desperate, they will do anything to stick their dick into a hole. No matter how fucking ugly or fat, alcohol will drop their standards to 0.

And that's what makes gals fucking princesses.

1-4 ugly bitches think they are worth anything, when they're not, but here's always a drunklad who will overcompliment her

6-8 on the other hand see this, and their standard shoots up. "Look at this fat bitches fucking average boys. I can't be possibly do the same, that would stain my whore-standards."
So they become princesses, picking and choosing the very luckiest.

This country is a fucking whorefest. Hard to find sane, decent and good looking girl.

I wouldn't have rated Dobby highly until her unexpectedly erotic performance in Peep Show.

youtube.com/watch?v=atxZKT4HBdM

Early Dobby was a pure, innocent waifu. Fuck what they turned her into.

>tfw dating a conservative high 6
Would like to say 7, but she honestly isn't. I'm not even mad about it tbqh. The best i fucked was an 8 and she was most definitely a slut. Probably was lucky not to get crabs or something. I know there are rares 7 and 8 that are decent waifus but it sounds like so much work to first find one, but also that's single, that I just can't be asked to play the dating jew anymore.

A healthy, right-wing, pleasing-looking enough white waifu is good enough to ensure the continuity of the white race.

THIS. This is what im saying, i hate the sex climate in UK, why the fuck is it this shitfest.

America the (((melting pot))) has got pretty much anything you could want sexually. but I'd say we got a big lack of azn qts. Where I live, at least. Lots of filipina/SE asians and shit, but when it comes to chinese, jap, or korean qts, the best you can get is 3rd generation mixed with the usual white girl slut mentality. a real shame.

the white girls are just a huge mixed bag. some are great wife material, most are garbage. depends on their father figure/ lack thereof

best i fucked was a 4 and a 6. Stuck with 6 for a while because she was my first, been single since

It's because of all the inbreeding, user.