Is all life downhill after 21?

This is what I've seen, especially for women.

>Middle school girls, prudish, 12-14 don't really do anything
>High school girls 15-18 only date chad basically, find their first loves, get either emotionally damaged forever or marry this guy. At least at this point there's tons of first experiences, hope for the future, dreams
>College girls 18-21, fuck anything that walks, slut phase, party and drink all the time, again emotionally damaging themselves. After college women are literally useless.
>21+ find a beta to marry and get fat, or work their lives away stressing their looks out at a worthless job
>Some stay decently fit and kind of hot, but are losing their looks rapidly. There's exceptions, there's some hot 40-year-olds don't get me wrong but generally this is the start of the decline

I'm 21 and I feel like the youthful attitude I had, the hope for the future, the new experiences are all gone completely. There's nothing left in life but a repeat of a repeat. I'm ready to die, I'm not even suicidal but I could just die tomorrow and be fine because nothing is that exciting anymore.

For men, it's pretty much the same at least for life experiences and shit. Yeah, older guys can fuck younger women if they're rich. But nothing is exciting anymore, it's like if you win too much at life it gets boring. And eventually even betas get laid a few times over.

>>Sup Forums

>no hope for future
>Donald J. Trump is POTUS

pick1

im 32 and i fuck younger girls all the time before they discover that i lie about my wealth.

dont even care, i got what i wanted

>12-14 don't really do anything
don't know where you grow up.
but most were having sex at this time around here.

That's pretty fucked up

Haha my man

women used to have children and get married at that age

I think it's good ole' Britannia that's leading with the youngest sexually active females

Bro Im 24 and I love my girls young, 16-18 is the best range.
Inexperienced, curious, willing to get kinky and generally more fun to be around.

Gotta love those European laws.

Someone wasn't popular in HS. All the slurs lost the v 13-15, then the "normal" girls 16-20

no It's where you prove that you are better than lesser men

You sound like you're either from Tyroneville or some white trash shithole.

Embrace absudrism.

Society is fucked, people are stupid and everything we do is not going to matter in the grandest scale of things. But that doesn't mean you can't search for the meaning in your life. Even if you never find it, the journey and at least attempt to find higher meaning than base hedonism is an enjoyment in itself.

15yo master race
12-13 is too young

They have a TV show in the US called 16 and Pregnant.
I knew 5 girls in my High school that had kids before 18.
Most females in the US cities/suburbs are having sex very early, earlier then most think.

31 and do the same it's fucked. Just do enough to look nigger rich to a dumb slut and that's all that matters.

>But nothing is exciting anymore, it's like if you win too much at life it gets boring.
is that what Trump meant by:
- some people simply don't have the winning gene
- we're gonna win so much you will be sick of winning. You going to beg me to stop: "Please Trump. We won enough. Please stop" but I will keep on winning. And im going to win and win and win and win...

Go hang yourself at least i won't have to read your stupid threads again.

Only loser older men go for young girls because they know they can't make a girl love them. Most disgusting and pathetic men of all time are 30+ that go after 18-21 yo grills. Kill yourself, you degenerate fuck for contributing to "daddy" culture.

You are coming across as a bitter old hag. Neck yourself you worthless faggot.

I asked a girl if this kind of behavior should be illegal and she said yes.

I asked her if getting a sex change and not telling your partner should be illegal. She said absolutely not.

Continue what you are doing and God speed please.

No, life starts to get alot better after your late 20s unless you are the kind of loser who peaked at school.

Girls that have had multiple failed relationships can't love you.

Best to get a 18-19 year old virgin or something and keep her for life. If you're out of HS or early college you're fucked.

this

Embrace spiritualism, OP. study occult practices, or mythology. knowing that our world is corrupt to the very core and is ruled over by Satanic kikes doesn't impact me nearly as much because of this. It really helps to read up on these things, and put a focus on the study of them. Demonology would also probably be better for you, then falling for the vaginal jew.

I don't know man; some of the hottest sex I've had has been with 35+ age women. They were hot and they were hungry. However, that said, I do like thicker broads.

stupid autistic theory based in whatever warped bizarro plane you exist

If you don't get through highschool, probably

If you pass highschool but are an iditiot or have no drive/ambition, probably

If you lose the lottery wheel of American capitalism, probably.

If you happen to get sick and get hit with a 5 million bajillion $ bill from an insurance company, probably

There are so many ways that life can go to shit in the USA it's astounding no one has ever bothered to enumerate them all.

Why not go on a babyfuck tour with James Alefantis, I'm sure that'll tidy up your degenerate ways.

You're more ignorant when younger and ignorance is bliss. But don't worry, you'll get through it.

And you are coming across as pedophile.

beta males are to blame for todays women

middle of 8. about to start the workout routine etc

any 20+ virgins here?

Those are fucking Trolli Brite gummies. GOAT tier candy. All those other gummy worms are just faggy imitations.

>Brain still not fully developed
>Given up

Please do not procreate

pedophiles like young children not 16+ mature sexually developed young women. women have been getting married in their late teens all of history. its ideal for fertility

I feel you bro. (21)
Tried to go ficki ficki on silvester, but police presence was too high. Should have gone last year

>tfw 23 college grad
>all my friends/social circle still in college
>only know girls who are around 21/still in college

Do they really snap into marriage mode right after college? I lost contact with all the girls I've known who have graduated

It depends on how your life goes.

Some people get addicted to heroin and die of an HIV infection before they're 30. Some people live long lives in steady comfort.

even when you take them home to mom's house to fuck?

keked and checked

Just turned 26.

I was a really fat out of shape peice of shit who just played video games non-stop until I turned 22, then I lost the weight and got back into shape and went back to school, currently going to UC San Diego fully paid scholarship and get 5k in grant money a month being a math major.

But even though I'm in shape I still have no real skills when it comes to talking with women. Tons of guy friends but I can't hang out with women without just being quite and pretending I don't notice them.

Yes its shit past 25

every thing

having fun playing my little pony with them?

>some faggot in his early 20s thinks he has all the life experience he needs

yeah you probably should kill yourself, but not for the reasons you think

>my life sucks so everyone elses must as well

kys

>without just being quite and pretending I don't notice them.
>5k a month
maybe go see a therapist?

user I feel the same way literally. We are like just waiting for something and whilst we doing it we make some shit to do. And as long as it is exciting and new it keeps us distracted but as you said at a point of 21 you start to see a pattern of repetition. :(

honestly you have to turn the casual relax nature of talking to girls into work and strategically no what to say dont enjoy your self or relax stay aware and listening , theres a rythym you adopt same thing stand up comics learn to do, when to say thing how to say it

Life is downhill after birth

what do you expect from a german woman? she probably thinks its a mere cultural difference and act of bonding when ''''''''tanned germans''''''''''' commit their ficky ficky

Strong beta game

Keep parroting your master's propaganda while you tie your own noose.

34 here. Got a wife and a kid, a steady job, all that shit, and as far as I can tell life only gets better and better. I'm assuming it starts to suck again as your health eventually declines though.

dude, stop implying that women aren't the same everywhere
I just watched two underage Russian girls twerk their asses on periscope

don't know how it looks with niggers though

God damn you sound like an autistic beta fuck faggot

fuck off to /thread

reported

or when marriage goes down the shitter.

life has been downhill since 13

>for women

Yes.

>for me

No, it just gets better, granted you invest your time wisely.

>fuck off to are you a newfag by any chance?
/r9k/ is /soc/ + Sup Forums

lol winning at life

post more of these, they are funny

>Is all life downhill after 21?
After 23 actually, it's the point where you're no longer a young adult and instead just a regular adult. Also 23 is the cutoff point for sucess, if you aren't established by that age (career, steady relationship) you're lagging behind and its just an uphill climb from there.

I just turned 29. It never gets better.

Pretty much OP. I would figure out what you want your mission in life to be and focus on that. Don't even worry about women. If you meet one that fits the criteria for a relationship/marriage, great. If not, fuck it. Not a huge loss. You can either jerk off/game sluts/pay prostitutes to satisfy your sexual needs

invest in your future. go to gym, get educated or a good steady job, take care of yourself

>his high school didn't have a daycare on premise

It actually gets better for men as you age. Men tend to age like wine. Just always have a goal you're working towards. Women tend to age poorly because they tend to have little to no ambition. Basically, women hit their prime in their 20s, while men hit theirs in their 30s.

are you a retard by any chance?

/r9k/ is /r9k/ and you need to go back there with OP

Cancer is spreading to other boards because Sup Forumstards keep leaving their containment area.

All you can do is tell them to fuck off so fuck off.

there is a difference between America and Europe except Germany and maybe France

society is deff more fucked in America deff. more sluts n drugs n niggers n shit cause of Hollywood and of the college meme, Europe has a lot more christian familys

I would say this too. I'm 24 now and the difference from 22 to 24 is huge. I hate my life now. Nothing is fun. I feel time moves on at an oppressive speed. Nothing feels meaningful. Parents are getting old and dying. All this after 23. Hit me like a brick.

Maybe you need to stop tying your life to women, there is more to life than these glorified wet holes. If people like Tesla were hermits that shunned women because of their passion for something then so can you.

Shut the fuck up you pussy

Sex started at around 6th-7nth grade for me, so 12-14. Went too a mostly white school too in a middle class area.

behold for i am a powerful wizard

You browse internet forums too much, go out and try to have fun, none of this shit matters and we're all dying anyway.

Hey, how do you have the Sup Forums clover next to your name?

you can tell he's mean because he has a spider tattoo

False. As a 30+ year old man you should be looking to marry a woman that's 18-22. You want a younger woman that respects and admires you, and is still fit and fertile enough to bare your children. Anything older and their minds have been rotted, their bodies used up and they're only looking for a meal ticket now that they're done with school and realize they can't be whores anymore.

i was an autistic obese neet until 25 so i'm honestly in a much better place now (almost 30). i don't even feel like i'm the same person i used to be.

i recognize that i fucked up my life bad and will probably die alone, but at least i'm living for myself and trying to better myself every day.

If you are a male and the peak of your life is before 35 you are a fucking failure.

Mate, I'm 25 and my life hasnt even begun. My hair is getting thinner and my forehead is getting wrinklier but if it doesnt get better from here on out I might aswell quit now which I dont intend on doing.

Well. "Lost" my last friend today. Phones suck. Social media is shit. The internet is shit. Nobody makes plans. They rent eachother. Are flakes. And use people. I was the gay friend that all the straight closet cases only needed weed and blowjobs from. Then fuck-off every single time of significance leaving you wonder why you didn't lie more. And when they needed you it was for the same reasons you need them. Everybody is fucked

your parents died when you were 23? Did they got killed by a refugee? they must be like 50 -55 at most.

And what do you tie your life to, based Canadian sage.

lots of dangerous kids out there m8

Protip: It doesn't.

For me it's Christ. If I do nothing people will come to me. If I am 80 when it happens nobody cares. Economy is garbage too so I wont lie to anybody. Just to maybe be aware that everybody is a shithead pussywhipped liar

I get a few girls age 15-16 who want to fuck on okcupid every few months or so.

You'd be surprised at the amount of teen girls who sign up on dating sites just to fuck older men.

Warning Signs
>she doesn't drive
>she asks you to come over to her place when her parents are gone
>she looks young when you meet
>she "lost" or misplaced her ID
>her instagram account has the word ______hs for her school

If you think something is off, drop the girl and head home.

reported for having absolutely nothing to do with politics

fuck off with your reddit shit faggots

>tfw turning 23 end of the month and just scrambling for career
im scared

I'm 28 and I was a little bit like that. A few years ago I met a woman at the same age who was very unhappy in a marriage and since I got madskillz I got her to be divorce him and be with me. Life has been pretty good to be honest. Just keep waiting and something will happen. Don't look for help on Sup Forums we're all fucking autistic.

I know what you mean OP, I just got a job and now I realize that my life is pretty much just going to be stagnant if I don't find a wife. Feels pretty meh.

See you think the point of life is new and exciting experiences whereas the way to a happy life is to find stuff that makes you happy and keep doing them and enjoy the moment instead of excessively looking forward to the future or reminiscing about the past

and buddy you're not even at your prime, wait until you're late 20s/early 30s and college aged chicks are all over you lemme tell you, it's not just rich folk, it's every single older guy that's not an autistic neet

>12-13 is too old

I could walk down the street and get my dick sucked by a 15 year old. I'm only 18 myself but the youth have been sexualized way too much. Guess who's behind it all? Shlomo shekelberg.