what the fuck is your problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

u.nya.is/ritagt.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Krauts mostly.

you are bringing shame to your people, shut the fuck up.

>WHY AREN'T YOU KEKED LIKE MY COUNTRY!? FFFFFFFFFFFFF URGH I'M SO MAD I JUST... ugh *sigh* Britain, come on please, are we really going to do this? ffs i can't even right now. you know what? you're giving me a headache--i feel like i just got hit by a truck. i need a mocha latte while Muhammad fucks my daughter.

refugees and muslims basically

people would have lived with Poles stealing our jobs

what fucked the vote was the enforced demographic change

>Krauts mostly.
Well thank you Britain!

Same as yours Germany.

why germans and brits hates eachother so hard?

you know damn well what our problem is fritz

dont most european countries hate each other?

probably because they both believe they should be the number 1 country in europe

Thank you Britain!

Your Cuck Reich is not something to be proud of, and certainly not worth fighting for. Your nation is better than this.

look at this fucking wehraboo

Thank you America

Thank you Britain

>shame

Germany Top kek!

u.nya.is/ritagt.mp4

uh huh sure your country is a fucking joke.
admit it you faggots couldent stand germany being a power and lost everything your citys will look like our by 2030 :^)

WHY DON'T I HAVE AN AUSTRIAN GIRLFRIEND

Nah he's doing the best thing since bombing Dresden.

>soon your cities will be as shitty as our cities
sick burn m8

have you seen germany?

>hurr durr germany kinda aligned with my views once upon a time and britain fought them because some zionist was in power hurrrrrrrrr that means germany has never and will never do anything wrong and britain yes !!!!
ok lad

lol

Whatever you say Mr. 60%.

>projecting this hard
>a fucking medkit trying to banter

I genuinely think we'd have voted to Remain if you didn't make incredibly stupid decisions for us all to see.

If it was "sensible immigration policy Germany" and "peaceful France" with everything based in "efficient Belgium" we'd have probably let you get on with your train set but it turned out you are all incredibly stupid.

too fucking bad voting leave does not deal with the pakis and sharia courts all ready in your shitty communist island

> be stromwheenie
> insult the nation that produced the steam engine, the modern battleship and top gear
> medpack reminds him he's ruled by a pack of niggers
> gets the vapors

watching eurocucks tear each other apart..
> (but still can't match burger political dysfunction)

Based Swissbro. You know what it is like to be free from EU tyranny. I envy you.

Remove brown people.

>stromwheenie
>implying me insulting a country thats projecting this hard makes me wrong
>medpack reminds him he's ruled by a pack of niggers
not for long.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Too bad your heritage is refugeeland you fat nigger

German domination of the EU means it has conquered without war, and signing up to the EU is signing up to the Fourth Reich. Germany is at the geographic heart of the EU. It is also at least for the next two decades likely to remain the continent’s largest economy and most populous country.
Ask the Greeks if you think I exaggerate: Germany runs Europe without firing a shot. It forces far weaker partners to stay in a currency zone that is crippling them, and uses its economic muscle to dictate immigration and other key policies.
We have learned our lessons and today we focus on destroying europe again with our influence and economic power.
What did you expect?
A friendly germany? A germany that got no influence anymore? On nothing?
Great products with the stamp "made in germany" are superior to your inferior products.
We hold europe, if germany gets destroyed it will influence all other states around the world. We won this war.
What our soldiers couldn't achieve is what our ruthless economics achieved.
Destroying germany means destroying every other state in europe immediately and others in the longer run.

>if you don't like the EU you're a criminal

Your ancestors are rolling in their graves

top kek
10/10

Fuck merkel and fuck kraut people

nice cherrypicking meme video almost had me untill karl the great
i think your confusing america with europe its ok tho im sure british education makes a few mistakes here and there :^)

Fuck the Brits
Give us our damn loot back

Your cuck reich is going down, fagboy.

Here, Achmed, I fixed it for you!!!

Are you Germans really surprised?

If the Brits wanted to be ruled by Germany then why all that fuss in the 40s?

I hope you'll join the free people of Europe soon. You did the biggest step already.

>Fourth Reich.

You misspelled Caliphate.

>Your cuck reich is going down
the EU was Frances idea.
germnay took it over when france and gb said fuck all and crashed their industrys with no surviors

when first post really is best post

We have no demands. We just dislike the whole of Europe. Just fuck you Europe, just fuck right off.

Daily reminder that Germany has never won a war

also this
to be rather honest

>Great products with the stamp "made in germany" are superior to your inferior products.
Only if you cheat with the currency you nigger. Otherwise your junk is about as useful as those uniforms at Stalingrad.
> What our soldiers couldn't achieve is what our ruthless economics achieved.
Topkek. You are going down and unlike the rest of Europe, you'll stay down and suck nigger dick.

Decayed infrastructure + mass migration = nationalist revival

You could have avoided this by simply lying and telling Dave you'd look at free movement then bouncing it around Brussels for 15 years. Remain would have won.

No brakes on this train now.

The only loot you can have are my diamonds over dead Argies

Various corporate puppets throwing up legal challenges, odious entertainers/politicos (pic related) keeping remoaners mildly hysterical yet hopeful and inneffectual Tories.

Roll on article 50, and fuck the single market.

There are WAY too many fuckwits in the UK.
Seriously.

This is a good thread.

Drown in Muslim cock juice while your mom goes and pays those juicy bills to Mohammed and his six gorrilion kids
Not Even the fucking Nazis like your kind

I like a the may mays
ehhh..
"me gusta los may mays"

people can get mad at europe without problems, the problem is that those fags are saying "fuck off europe" and they don't know how to deal with this shit, this is the problems, they don't have plans and they don't know what to do.
It's easy to say someone to fuck himself, the problem is to say how that person can fuck himself.

Daily reminder that Germany is not allowed to have a standing army

Kek

Pissed off Germans means all is going according to plan.

Daily reminder that amerakikes and anglos have pride in destroying europe twice for their jewish masters

The Falklands are British. Does this upset you, jungle monkey?

You let in 2 million Muslims. You were the problem the whole time.

Bless Merkel for causing Brexit.

Tell me something I don't know
Brits are fine until they hop on thier bandwagon riding on the success of other men

Freedom of movement.

why do the brits want this tiny island?
is it maybe one of last holding of your once "great" empire?

actually if UK goes out, other countries of europe will benefit from that (biritish banks thinking of moving in other countries of the single market ecc.) including Germany, so believe me we are not pissed off.
no one of your government have said something clear on how to do this stuff, so you don't have a plan. simple.

The only thing funnier than drowned Argie sailors is the fact a third world country like Argentina thought they could win

Yeah I mean we only created western civilisation as you know it by colonising half the world.

Crawl back into your filthy tenement you fucking orangoutan.

I thought the plan was to leave?

Thanks Swissbro. What's Christophe Blocher up to these days?

No, you don't understand. We don't ride on the success of others; we extract success from their misfortune and exploit their failure to act on their achievements.

Oil, shipping and sovereignty.

Daily reminder America has never had an empire and is therefore jealous.

P.s. you're 52% white.

ok nigger, say to me HOW!

Leftists who oppose this

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside Palestinian land in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

What kind of retard are you exactly.

The UK is in a sorry state both socially and economically. Did any other bongs get an annual tax statement lately, and on the back it shows the breakdown of govt spend by sector in a pie chart thing?
I don't have it with me so no pic sadly, but at the very top is a miniscule slice prominently labeled 'UK contributions to the EU budget'
This is clever propaganda because on that same pie chart is the following:
The welfare slice is at least 1/3rd of the whole thing. Welfare, health, pensions, education is about 3/4 leaving 1/4 of ALL TAX REVENUE FOR EVERYTHING ELSE THE COUNTRY NEEDS.
To add insult to injury government debt repayment is a bigger slice than 'safety and public order' i.e police fire crews etc.
Oh and they still need to borrow wildly just to slow down the decay a bit
The message from HMRC is that brexshit is retarded anti economics leading us to ruin, but how do you ever even attempt to improve the pie chart even slightly under EU death grip?

>Daily reminder America has never had an empire and is therefore jealous.
lol tell that to the american soldiers stationed in england france germany etc.
>P.s. you're 52% white.
oh darn what a sick burn never heard that one before

Both are nigger tier and try to hard to be edgy

This is the only logical answer
Thanks for not being like your retarded Brothering
Cheers mate

>join EU to stop Germany from ruining Europe
>Germany ruins Europe
the hell UK?

Simple, like this.
"Go fuck your self we're leaving. good luck on your caliphate though as we both know history has shown how great you were at empire building. Nothing can go wrong."

You don't. They want you to believe that we're in dire straits as a result of Brexit but really the EU was fucking us twice as hard anyway.

We cant get defeated. Even if we lose we win.

That's not why we joined the EU burger. That's why you guys wanted us in the EU.

He delivers some bantz on tv on occasion. Other than that, I think he's pulled back and is mainly doing things behind the scenes. The dude is old, he lets younger people gradually take over.

They're idiots, like most Trump supporters. They don't know what the FUCK they're doing, and didn't actually expect to win

Thanks. Glad you understand why we are better than you.

Like the last time, teuton hubris and the weather will get you eventually.

You poor naive child. The next few years will be a shock. Try to stay positive though.

this is something that global economy and politicians can understan well.
why article 50? why bruxelles? you don't need that shit, because you are british, you only need to say to other people to fuck off, it's simpler, direct, and get all the job done.
I love you, britfags

>he said as Muslims rape another poor British child